Wtf!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_shadow
i pulled a pig in a blanket out of the fridge to snack on, and it had an imprint on it that looked like a pentagram!! i dont know if i should eat it sad messed

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
i pulled a pig in a blanket out of the fridge to snack on, and it had an imprint on it that looked like a pentagram!! i dont know if i should eat it sad messed

Why wouldn't you?huh

hotsauce6548
chimp

GCG

The slaughterhouse people felt like messing with your mind

crazy_shadow
i ate it, ill die like today later or something

GCG
...Only the Strongest will survive ...

crazy_shadow
im kinda weak maybe dr. pepper will help

EsteemedLeader
i ate it, ill die like today later or something

How would it kill you?What the f**k?

ILLHACKU
You may die today tommorow or maybe you discovered the fountain of youth?

mysterio69
shit. maybe you'll get superpowers...super-EVIL-powers. maybe lucifer put it there on certain snackfoods, knowing that that they'd be eventually eaten, cuz th' munchies can't be beaten. now, you'll be his servant on earth to carry out bad deeds. awesome.

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by mysterio69
shit. maybe you'll get superpowers...super-EVIL-powers. maybe lucifer put it there on certain snackfoods, knowing that that they'd be eventually eaten, cuz th' munchies can't be beaten. now, you'll be his servant on earth to carry out bad deeds. awesome. evil face

BadKitty
i pulled a pig in a blanket out of the fridge to snack on, and it had an imprint on it that looked like a pentagram!! i dont know if i should eat it sad messed try selling it on e-bay

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by BadKitty
try selling it on e-bay but i ate it.... should i reurgitate it....

BadKitty
but i ate it.... should i reurgitate it.... someone may still buy it...you could call it the anti-christ reborn or something...

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by BadKitty
someone may still buy it...you could call it the anti-christ reborn or something... yeah.....true LMAO

bordom
oh my stick out tongue tis something you have to decide hehehe

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by bordom
oh my stick out tongue tis something you have to decide hehehe kayla!!!! eek! hug

bordom
kayla!!!! eek! hug
Hello Will!!! hug how's it goin tonight?

crazy_shadow
b!itchy old rachel eek!

bordom
b!itchy old rachel eek!
oh dear, I wish I was on Yahoo but I'm babysittin and they only have msn erm what's she saying now?

crazy_shadow
oh dear, I wish I was on Yahoo but I'm babysittin and they only have msn erm what's she saying now?

her: oh im not anorexic!
me: u can c ur ribs
her: so?
me: thats f*cking sick
her: not what other guys say
me: name one
her: u dont know them
me: yeah ok. sure their ur 6 bf's

bordom
her: oh im not anorexic!
me: u can c ur ribs
her: so?
me: thats f*cking sick
her: not what other guys say
me: name one
her: u dont know them
me: yeah ok. sure their ur 6 bf's
oh dear.... tsk tsk... so other then that, how are ya?

crazy_shadow
oh dear.... tsk tsk... so other then that, how are ya? IM GREAT NOW, SHE LEFT eek!

bordom
IM GREAT NOW, SHE LEFT eek!
yay! Party time hehe
How's Morgan??

crazy_shadow
yay! Party time hehe
How's Morgan?? i dont know, he said brb and he nver did come back lol

how are you doing yourself?

bordom
i dont know, he said brb and he nver did come back lol

how are you doing yourself?
well I talked with Jesse for like an hour before I went babysittin, and the convo was.... interesting... shifty
Well at least I didn't really miss anything lol stick out tongue

crazy_shadow
well I talked with Jesse for like an hour before I went babysittin, and the convo was.... interesting... shifty
Well at least I didn't really miss anything lol stick out tongue let's bring this conversation to...."hey 'YA'LL' wanna chat...." rofl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.