Tough luck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ben_dover
I have a really good experience for others to learn from.

About 3 weeks ago I met this very good looking girl in my school. She liked me alot (or at least i think). She even admit some things that I wouldn't expect to hear from a 3 year relationship. One of the things she told me that she recently had sex with her ex and she said that it was a mistake. After a few days she gave me her phone number. I called her, we talked. She gave her feelings and said she loved me. WTF??? After two weeks?

Well we started acting like a couple. Not going out just yet. She told me that she think she is pregnant. And asked me if I would still want her is she was truly pregnant. I said yea, but with my baby.

The next day she called me, we talked and after a while I asked her if she would think that an abortion would be a good idea. Well, since she was only 15, she is not thinking straight. She started yelling at me why the **** would I do something that cruel. I told her that if she really loves me then she would get an abortion and we will get together. Before she hung up on me she said that she dont ever wants to see me or talk to me ever again.

At that point I still cared about getting with her but didn't want to deal with the baby of not my own.

The next morning(wich is today) she called me. She talked to me like nothing ever happened. She said that she wants me to be the daddy for her baby.
(I'm only ****ing 17 years old, and that little *** is not my own!!!)
So I'm acting all nice and acting like I would accept the baby as long as she will not repeat what she has done. Then she told me that she wants me to be her husband and we will have babys! I kind of agreed but deep inside I knew that it will not going to work out between us if she doesn't get an abortion. She had to go somewhere for a few hours. So we stopped talking for a few hours.

While she was gone I was thinking about all this shit I would have to put up with at such a young age with some dumb imatture girl.

After a few hours she called me back. She asked me how I'm doing.
(I didn't feel like lying.)
I told her that I'm a little depressed. She asked me why and she got her answer. I told her that I want to be with her but I don't think I can handle the preassure of a baby(especially not mine). She told me from this point we should stop totally talking to each other. She hung up. I didn't hesitate to call her back.

What I did was the best thing I could have done!

She wanted me to be the father of a baby that is not mine not yet sure if she really have broken up with her ex. She told me that after three ****ing weeks we known each other. I feel so bad for losing a girl that I think really loved me, but I know I did the smart thing. She was accelerating everything and I felt that I'm just gonna be used. I felt like I wasn't ready for a marriange to a 15 yr old while I myself 17. I can't even support myself yet and the preassure of supporting a baby that is not mine, a girl that I hardly know.

Now if I can get her to talk to me monday at school, I'll ask her to slow down, cause too much preassure was put on me at once.

There is much more to what happened but I just gave a summary.
I hope someone will give some advice or what would they do in a situation like this one.

dark_angelz
thats. a major dilema.y dont u 4get her?I mean, as a girl of cuz,she is just using u coz then without a dad/husband,she will have 2 take care of d baby all by herself yet she wants it.

ben_dover
Originally posted by dark_angelz
thats. a major dilema.y dont u 4get her?I mean, as a girl of cuz,she is just using u coz then without a dad/husband,she will have 2 take care of d baby all by herself yet she wants it.

Up until 5:30 pm today i cared, cared a lot! As of now I don't give a rats ass about her for this has taught me a great lesson to use this experience to get a real girl. I'm so glad I was smart enough not to fall for it and solved it this way. Ohterwise I would have been stuck for the rest of my life.

Masrix
Uh Ever Think Of A Condom? Or Maybe Not Having Sex with a 15year old?

Sir Mist
Talk about a mind jobblink

ben_dover
Originally posted by Masrix
Uh Ever Think Of A Condom? Or Maybe Not Having Sex with a 15year old?

If you read the post more carefully you would understand that it wasn't me that got her pregnant, it was her ex BF.

EsteemedLeader
**** her. You don't want to be with that *****. Love is false.

Masrix
Originally posted by ben_dover
If you read the post more carefully you would understand that it wasn't me that got her pregnant, it was her ex BF.
Well, The Main point of What I meant was, you 17, And You had sex with a 15 year old. no expression

ben_dover
Originally posted by Masrix
Well, The Main point of What I meant was, you 17, And You had sex with a 15 year old. no expression

But I didn't.

Edit: If it was actually me, I wouldn't have left her. But since she was so pathetic by trying to make me a father of someone elses baby I just let it go and forget she ever existed.

EsteemedLeader
But I didn't.

But you're going to.

ben_dover
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
But you're going to.

When and where in the post I said that?

I explained myself well enough that I prevented from that happening because I knew thats all she wanted and if I wasn't careful enough I would be caught in the trap and anounced or assumed to be her babys father.

Edit: No whoppie-whoppie have been done by us and will never happen either.

EsteemedLeader
When and where in the post I said that?

I explained myself well enough that I prevented from that happening because I knew thats all she wanted and if I wasn't careful enough I would be caught in the trap and anounced or assumed to be her babys father.

Edit: No whoppie-whoppie have been done by us and will never happen either.

Well she isn't going to like that...

ben_dover
Well she isn't going to like that...

I recomended for her to get an abortion from that baby, she denyed, that makes it imposible for us to ever go out, nothing will ever happen between us until she sets herself straight. I don't care about her because she didn't make a smart choise by first having sex with her ex, and still not making a smart choise by getting an abortion and having real love.

bordom
I have a really good experience for others to learn from.

About 3 weeks ago I met this very good looking girl in my school. She liked me alot (or at least i think). She even admit some things that I wouldn't expect to hear from a 3 year relationship. One of the things she told me that she recently had sex with her ex and she said that it was a mistake. After a few days she gave me her phone number. I called her, we talked. She gave her feelings and said she loved me. WTF??? After two weeks?

Well we started acting like a couple. Not going out just yet. She told me that she think she is pregnant. And asked me if I would still want her is she was truly pregnant. I said yea, but with my baby.

The next day she called me, we talked and after a while I asked her if she would think that an abortion would be a good idea. Well, since she was only 15, she is not thinking straight. She started yelling at me why the **** would I do something that cruel. I told her that if she really loves me then she would get an abortion and we will get together. Before she hung up on me she said that she dont ever wants to see me or talk to me ever again.

At that point I still cared about getting with her but didn't want to deal with the baby of not my own.

The next morning(wich is today) she called me. She talked to me like nothing ever happened. She said that she wants me to be the daddy for her baby.
(I'm only ****ing 17 years old, and that little *** is not my own!!!)
So I'm acting all nice and acting like I would accept the baby as long as she will not repeat what she has done. Then she told me that she wants me to be her husband and we will have babys! I kind of agreed but deep inside I knew that it will not going to work out between us if she doesn't get an abortion. She had to go somewhere for a few hours. So we stopped talking for a few hours.

While she was gone I was thinking about all this shit I would have to put up with at such a young age with some dumb imatture girl.

After a few hours she called me back. She asked me how I'm doing.
(I didn't feel like lying.)
I told her that I'm a little depressed. She asked me why and she got her answer. I told her that I want to be with her but I don't think I can handle the preassure of a baby(especially not mine). She told me from this point we should stop totally talking to each other. She hung up. I didn't hesitate to call her back.

What I did was the best thing I could have done!

She wanted me to be the father of a baby that is not mine not yet sure if she really have broken up with her ex. She told me that after three ****ing weeks we known each other. I feel so bad for losing a girl that I think really loved me, but I know I did the smart thing. She was accelerating everything and I felt that I'm just gonna be used. I felt like I wasn't ready for a marriange to a 15 yr old while I myself 17. I can't even support myself yet and the preassure of supporting a baby that is not mine, a girl that I hardly know.

Now if I can get her to talk to me monday at school, I'll ask her to slow down, cause too much preassure was put on me at once.

There is much more to what happened but I just gave a summary.
I hope someone will give some advice or what would they do in a situation like this one.
Wow, that is REALLY deep
And you did the right thing 15 is WAAAAAY to young to be pregnant

EsteemedLeader
There's a girl in my bio class that's, like, 16 and pregnant.

bordom
There's a girl in my bio class that's, like, 16 and pregnant.
omg yikes!!! I could NEVER live withmyself if that happend to me

EsteemedLeader
She's a major **** though...

bordom
She's a major **** though...
Ah that would explain it stick out tongue

EsteemedLeader
SlipknoT is still in your sig.sad

bordom
SlipknoT is still in your sig.sad
yesh, and he will remain in it... sad that he's gone though cry

EsteemedLeader
Did you joi-...I can't say it here, we're being watched.shifty

bordom
hmm.. where will you say it then?

ben_dover

Pivate message me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.