Give me reasons y I shouldnt kill my brothers;who r younger than me....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark_angelz
They r so annoying.So y shouldnt I kill them?Cut d jail n hell n tell me y. mad evil face

Next Venom_girl
Cause then you'd get the needle. roll eyes (sarcastic)

a1hsauce
they cant be that bad

Spearhead
Eh, that's like saying,

"Oh, if only I had some peanut better, than I could make a pb and j sandwich...

...but that's if I had some jelly."

If hell and jail ain't stopping you, nothing else is going to

a1hsauce
how bout guilt...?

dark_angelz
nope.guilt nothing.Reasons y I shud not kill them is bcos...?I wanna kill them cuz they spilled water onto my 30 pgs long assignment due Monday,they destroyed my room n more.

a1hsauce
ouch that sucks major donkey balls...why not go with the less severe approach. tell your mom. have em get in trouble for a long time

Masrix
Okay, This Is my Specialty....

Killing Them -> Step 1: Find somone With aids
Step 2: Get Blood from them
Step 3: place in Sandwich/Drink
Step 4: Present to Victems
Step 5: Pay Masrix $5

dark_angelz
hm... that cud work.Ok, its up 2 u if u want 2 give me tips to show how 2 kill my bros,or if u want 2 give reasons y i shudnt.Hey Masrix

Masrix
Originally posted by dark_angelz
hm... that cud work.Ok, its up 2 u if u want 2 give me tips to show how 2 kill my bros,or if u want 2 give reasons y i shudnt.Hey Masrix
Hi

dark_angelz
no, in ur sig, I havent seen ur pants. stick out tongue Im thinking,run over with a car? nah.

a1hsauce
Emy Rossums hot yes

dark_angelz
Ive got plenty of pics of her.

a1hsauce
droolio

dark_angelz
just give ur email n I'll send it

a1hsauce
glare can i trust you....

dark_angelz
yes,Im a huge Rossum fan'

fantasygirl
You can trust her roll eyes (sarcastic) I trust her to not share my pictures. stick out tongue

a1hsauce
did I mention Rossums hot confused

fantasygirl
Originally posted by a1hsauce
did I mention Rossums hot confused Originally posted by a1hsauce
Emy Rossums hot yes stick out tongue

dark_angelz
hey fgirl

justjakk
They r so annoying.So y shouldnt I kill them?Cut d jail n hell n tell me y. mad evil face why should i try to stop you from doing something you should? this is pointless.......i will just sit meagerly by and wait for the sounds of slaughter.

kmcdude
KILL THEM! KILL THEM! KILL THEM! evil face

2guns arabia

dark_angelz
when did u come on? stick out tongue alrite, I will.By 3.15 am, in d yr 2012. stick out tongue

justjakk
when did u come on? stick out tongue alrite, I will.By 3.15 am, in d yr 2012. stick out tongue you talkin to me?

dark_angelz
uh, sry but Im kinda WAS talking 2 kmcdude.but do u have anythinf 2 say? smile

Wickerman
They r so annoying.So y shouldnt I kill them?Cut d jail n hell n tell me y. mad evil face

Why shouldn't I kill you for using inappropriate spelling eh?
That denotes a lack of effort that would lead one to believe that you're in fact lazy. Therefore should this laziness get any worse, you won't really be a productive factor in society, and are therefore not only useless garbage, but you're also consuming the natural resources that someone who is your superior should.

So.....why shouldn't i kill you?

~wickerman~

justjakk
Originally posted by Wickerman
Why shouldn't I kill you for using inappropriate spelling eh?
That denotes a lack of effort that would lead one to believe that you're in fact lazy. Therefore should this laziness get any worse, you won't really be a productive factor in society, and are therefore not only useless garbage, but you're also consuming the natural resources that someone who is your superior should.

So.....why shouldn't i kill you?

~wickerman~ i think he/she should kill his/her siblings via kamakazi.

Discos
erm, well I kill my younger sister all the time up until a certain time of the year (which recently just passed). And that time would be her birthday, then I know she has got lots of money which I can mooch smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.