Y r there so little ppl on KMC nowadays?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark_angelz
well? U guys stopped posting n some hardly come on nowadays. confused why?

Royal Knight
that is life

dark_angelz
well,how busy can u get?

Hegemon875
Oh man back when I joined this place was less like a forum and more like a chat room, with many threads having several posts appear before you could post your own!

Acherontia
Originally posted by dark_angelz

Because you joined.

"now a days" !?!!? WTF you havn't been hear long enough to earn the RIGHT to say "now a days" wait t'ill late 2006 - 2007

shyguy
well,how busy can u get?

apparently very big grin

dark_angelz
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Oh man back when I joined this place was less like a forum and more like a chat room, with many threads having several posts appear before you could post your own!

huh?

dark_angelz
Originally posted by Acherontia
Because you joined.

"now a days" !?!!? WTF you havn't been hear long enough to earn the RIGHT to say "now a days" wait t'ill late 2006 - 2007

I was talking about my friends. vada via cretino

dark_angelz
Originally posted by shyguy
apparently very big grin

hey.I hardly see u around.how old r u?

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Hegemon875

huh?

What I mean is that back in good 'ol days when you entered a thread and tried to post a reply, in many instances by the time you typed it up and hit submit several other replies had already popped up.

dark_angelz
oh.

shyguy
hey.I hardly see u around.how old r u?

eek! who me at least old enough to be in the last year of high school

EsteemedLeader
We need to recruit people to the site.

kmcdude
We just need people to post more................

a1hsauce
I came back big grin

EsteemedLeader
WE NEED LESS n00bs!!!!!!!

Imaginary
And I'm sure you can talk, EL.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Imaginary
And I'm sure you can talk, EL.

I don't get it...

kmcdude
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I don't get it...

You are still a NOOB unless you have been here over a year............

EsteemedLeader
No no no, I'm new, but not a n00b.

EsteemedLeader

s|m

Well, for me at least, school started, and I've lost interest in forums, among other things no expression
Other than that, KMC seems so damn boring "nowadays". There's hardly any good topic to talk about here. Except the OTF, no one is on the other forums no expression
I log on from time to time, but I rarely post, because of the reasons mentioned above.

RagingSilent
Originally posted by s|m
Well, for me at least, school started, and I've lost interest in forums, among other things no expression
Other than that, KMC seems so damn boring "nowadays". There's hardly any good topic to talk about here. Except the OTF, no one is on the other forums no expression
I log on from time to time, but I rarely post, because of the reasons mentioned above.

yup...exactly the same here.

dark_angelz
sad. sad in d 1st place,y did KMC became boring?

RagingSilent
well, it's boring for me cuz I don't see alot of my old friends online anymoresad...and I also see alot of stupid ass threads...I mean, this is the OTF..but, still...jeezum ricemessed

Bun Bun
I think its became i little boring from even when i came on. I dont see them all that use to be on all the time. A1 is back so thats cool but i really like meeting the new people and make friends with them... i swear the word noob is so hatefull erm

dark_angelz
well,what happened?!!

Clovie

choose your option:
a) because people run out of interesting ideas
b) because a lot of people are interested only in talking with each other and are ignoring all the rest
c) because a new school year started and they don't have as much free time anymore
d) you've scared everyone away.

smart

DanieLs_4_Ever
Coming from someone who just joined in June man.
Well the reason I've stopped coming..almost at ALL, is because Ive been getting caught up with Daniel or Runescape. I play that game as soon as I wake up, until 9 pm. It's addictive. And so is Daniel droolio Which of who I get to go over his house today yes
Other than that I guess people have their own reasons for not being on here at most times, because they're growing up or have found better things to do or work is overwhelming them..those are probably the 3 main things.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I think its became i little boring from even when i came on. I dont see them all that use to be on all the time. A1 is back so thats cool but i really like meeting the new people and make friends with them... i swear the word noob is so hatefull erm
I would prolly say that people have a lot better things on their hands, school, work. And i know some people have moved on to different forms.

dark_angelz
....ooookkkkk......

lil bitchiness

Cos there are ''real life'' stuff to juggle.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Cos there are ''real life'' stuff to juggle.
thumb up

dark_angelz
I know that but can they at least spent 15 mins on d comp? 4get it.

DanieLs_4_Ever
I know that but can they at least spent 15 mins on d comp? 4get it.
I've been on here for about 15 minutes...this is actually the longest Ive stayed on KMC in...MONTHS AND MONTHS!
My dear, I never figured it out until I started growing that I actually HAVE more things to do then stay on here at hours at a time (Sorry KMC). I used to spend about......9 hours on here all day, everyday. Now I dont..If you havent come to do that yourself, you will in time.

dark_angelz
nah,I dont spent that long on comp.I spent 3 hrs on Saturday, 2 hrs on Sunday.I got lots of softball n baseball practice on Sunday.

Discos
I stopped coming to KMC simply because I had no time for it. This year us probably the most important year so far, I need to get this year dione and my life started.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Royal Knight
that is life

yep,thats pretty much why.

Lana

It's been boring for quite a while.

And people do have lives outside of here, believe it or not.

The True Fear
i am on.thats all you need stick out tongue

dark_angelz
do I even know u? stick out tongue

TX!
Originally posted by kmcdude
You are still a NOOB unless you have been here over a year............

i been here for over a yearstick out tongue ...dont mind my joined date (long story)

dark_angelz
its happening again.hardly any1 is on KMC now!! ARGH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.