PikachuV.S Superman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AdventChild
Ok I know what you guys are thinking...(WTF!!!!!!!!!!!) mad

but the setting is with a Red Sun or Kalel's planet and Pikachu is loaded with steroids in a field of kyptonite....who'd win?

superman has Goku as a partner....Pikachu has Bizzarro as his partner..What happens?

legacy92
there fiting in DA RED SUN ? uhh pikachu already dies from the heat of the FIRE OF DA SUN!! i mean he gets pw3nd by Charazards Flame For get about it
advent u have a wonderful and Wild imgination ...kinda like MEH LMAO! eek! wink smile big grin Happy Dance laughing thumb up shifty

Deus Ex
Pikachu would fek Supes up bad. zOMG! Pikachu pwns!!@@!!1111ONEONEELEVELEVENENEVN!!!@@

AdventChild
lol thanks i know this thread is going to die very quickly but i'd like to read what others think and say...

legacy92
ok actaully i CHANGE MY MIND DEUS IS CORRECT LMAO!!!

Deus Ex
d00d i plaid super smasch bros and piakschu r00lez!!@@!!@@!

AdventChild
what scenario's do you guys think would happen?

Deus Ex
Honestly?

AdventChild
eya! i'd like to know...it's a joke thread i know but i would like to know what would happen..!

Deus Ex
Supes and Goku would destroy Bizzaro, and Pikachu is just fodder.

AdventChild
goku would keep pikachu as a pet...or eat it which ever comes to mind first

Deus Ex
Goku doesn't eat cute things. Chi-Chi and survived, right?

AdventChild
i think goku ate chi chi ...if you know what i mean....lol.....but yea you're right to an extent...

Deus Ex
If Goku eats Pikachu in the way you're suggesting, this thread has taken a whole 'nother direction.

MuffinmanMike
If it were a straight 1v1 fight, chances are Superman would see no harm in letting the mouse get a shot in.

A few thousand volts later, Superman grabs him by the tail and holds him down long enough to end the fight without harming him.

Supes wins 10/10, but Superman is hurt by energy like electricity.

AdventChild
Originally posted by Deus Ex
If Goku eats Pikachu in the way you're suggesting, this thread has taken a whole 'nother direction. ...mmm no only chi chi the way i was suggesting...i'm not in to animality...gross ew!

50YEN
Pikachu wins

Pikachu has the power of friendship and kids singing insert music in the background..

Deus Ex
Originally posted by AdventChild
...mmm no only chi chi the way i was suggesting...i'm not in to animality...gross ew!

lol!

Like I said, IF you're suggesting... Glad you're not.

The True Fear
is ash there?

Illustrious
Pikachu has the power of ravenous fans and cheap pokemon rap, he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.