DN(Dark Nest) Jacen vs. ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Time to incorporate some DN guys into the threads. We need to get some life flowing in the forum again.

So, Jacen, as of DN has been training for five years with other force groups; the Jensaari, Dathmoir Witches, Fanassi ect. This is eight years after NJO. So, could Jacen take Anakin as of ROTS?

Deus Ex
NJO series ended? Wow. I had no clue.

Darth_Glentract
It ended almost three years ago.

Deus Ex
lmfao!

*Wipes the dust off of his glasses*

You don't say?

Darth_Glentract
Yeah, TUF came out like April 2003. I finished two days it came out.

Deus Ex
I assumed that NJO was the new line of books since that's all I've ever seen at the book store.

Darth_Glentract
They are all New York Times Bestsellers.

Deus Ex
*Hope for humanity drops another level*

Damn.

Tangible God
"What's so bad about NJO?"

Them's the immortal words of a toker.

Darth_Glentract
Where do you think all the noobs came from?

Deus Ex
zOMG! Look! It's Star Wars: New Jedi Order Reloaded!

http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/3589/vaderversusmrpheus9no.jpg

Tangible God
O man, who do you think's gonna win?

Deus Ex
Well, Matrix fanboys defy logic more than SW fanboys.

Darth_Glentract
caUse sW i n the mAtiRxzzz!!111!!11!!!1!!1!1 shut uP yOu gAY NooBs!!!111!!! zOGM!!11!!!! u al exta dum!!!11

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
caUse sW i n the mAtiRxzzz!!111!!11!!!1!!1!1 shut uP yOu gAY NooBs!!!111!!! zOGM!!11!!!! u al exta dum!!!11 That's the speech I gave at my brother's wedding.

Deus Ex
Your brother is gay?

Tangible God
No, but he likes the #1.

Darth_Glentract
Seriously, who do you think would win?

Tangible God
Between Vader and Morpheus?

Darth_Glentract
That and Anakin vs. Jacen.

Tangible God
Morpheus (sighs heavily) and I hate both Jacen and Anakin Solo/Skywalker so much that I say that Lucifer comes down and sucks out their eyes so that they're running around swinging their sabers and lopping off each others body parts.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Tangible God
I hate both Jacen and Anakin Solo/Skywalker so much that I say that Lucifer comes down and sucks out their eyes so that they're running around swinging their sabers and lopping off each others body parts.

lmfao!

New quote!

Tangible God
(click) wink

Nai Fohl
Jacen VS Anakin:

Jacen kills Anakin. The timeline of the SW universe changes:
Anakin did not force choke Padme and never went to the dark side. Because of that Padme brought up Luke and Leia. Since the Empire was never founded, Alderaan was never destroyed and Leia still had her mom alive when she met Han Solo.
Obviously Padme didn't think that Han would fit into her family (A smuggler marrying a princess - WTF ?) so she used her connections to Master Yoda to solve the problem.

(Han and Leia meeting. Yoda standing behind a curtain nearby)

Leia: "Han, I love you !"
Yoda (closing his eyes, moving his hand): "A stupid b1tch you are !"
Han: "A stupid b1tch you are !"
Leia: "What the hell ?!"
Yoda (still keeping his eyes closed and moving his hand): "Paid a visit to a whorehouse I have. Very nice that girls from Eroticon 6 are."
Han: "Paid a visit to a whorehouse I have. Very nice that girls from Eroticon 6 are."
Leia: "Han ? How could you ? And why are you talking backwards ?"
Yoda (still moving his hand): "Your mother better looks than you !"
Han: "Your mother better looks than you !"
Leia: "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, IDIOT !!! How could you say something like that."

Han and Leia leave the room. Yoda comes out of his hiding-place.
Yoda: "When 900 years you are much choice you won't have..."

Because of this little interference by our little green dude, Jacen was never born. So after killing Anakin something goes *plop* and Jacen ceases to exist.

Vader vs Morpheus:
Both opponents stare at each other. Both ready to attack. Morpheus swings his Katana with a lightning fast speed and Vader immitated that movements with his lightsaber. Just in the moments where both opponents are about to attack Vader senses something and jumps in the air. Morpheus tries to keep an eye on his opponent and the twins drive over him with their car. Vader wins...

Deus Ex
lmao

DrDoom101
Darth Vader Force chokes morpheus. and Jacen wins.

Tangible God
Vader reveals to Morpheus that HE'S the Chosen One.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.