Speedfreek vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://www.leaderslair.com/noexcuses/hulk2-430pic.gif
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/speedfreek.htm

This doesn't have anything to do with the tourney, it's just since I've had the guy, I've been thinking he's hella interesting.

His speed is rediculous, but I don't know if he can blitz Spiderman.

EsteemedLeader
I hate speedblitzes.

King_Mungi
Who was the speedster that Spiderman recently decked out? I'm drawing a blank.

long pig
He moves at shift-x speed. His reaction time must have been insane as he was going so fast in a small space, turning and such.

Metalmanx
No disrespect to Speedfreek, but Spiderman has this match. He's taken out Quicksilver, Speed Demon, and Speedball.

The King of All
What do you mean when you say shift-x?

Scoobless
this guy is a chump.... Spidey would dodge every attack he makes, then web-slam him all over the place

DrDoom101
How fast does he move? what's shift x? what number is he on the 1-7 scale?

The King of All
For all those who didn't know what shift-x speed is (myself included),
www.classicmarvel.com said that it is between 80,000 and 150,000 mph.

I'm not entirely sure if thats correct, but it sounds right to me. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

long pig
Originally posted by Scoobless
this guy is a chump.... Spidey would dodge every attack he makes, then web-slam him all over the place
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways, he also had a degree of superstrength since he was able to basically cut Hulk in half.
The drug he was on sped up his perceptions I think.

In his first appearence, he flew past two cops so fast that they couldn't see him, but one said to himself "My neck hurts" then his head rolled off.

That's a nasty ammount of speed.

Scoobless
yeah.... but Spider Sense warns of an attack as (or before) the opponent implements it..... large amounts of speed don't match a spider sense... (unless, like the Flash, the guy possesses the ability to adapt at those same speeds... which this guy does not)

long pig
Spider sense doesn't mean shit when there's a guy with nigh indestructable suit and adamantium blades and rocket propelled coils who can move faster than you can think.

Spiderman is fast, but not shift x fast, Freek is. Plus, the suit gives him superstrength and the drug speeds up his mind/perceptions. Like Redeye in Cowboy Bebop.

He'd maul Spiderman like no tomorrow.

Quick Freeze
hey buddy!

awesome match. actually i little too awesome. . . ive thought about it for about two minutes and i still cant decide. now that you've pointed it out, i'm surprised marvel hasnt done this yet. their pretty evenly matched and i love parker's banter when i fights addicts.

EDIT: id just like to point out that speedfreak's armour has actual nipples carved into it.

long pig
Ahahha...ahaha.

He DOES have armor nipples!

I don't think Spiderman can compete with Freek's speed and strength and blades and armor.

He gets ripped.

MERCILOUS
hahahahaha, people think Spidey can compete with shift-x speeds. I'll tell you why marvel hasn't done this fight, because any other outcome than spidey being ripped to shreds in the first second would be PIS/CIS.

Quick Freeze
no its definately not that easy.
spidey has avoided speedsters in the past.
im not saying spidey is winning, but this is a good fight.

MERCILOUS
dude, do you know how fast "shift-X" is? he might as well be fighting the flash.

Dizzle
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
dude, do you know how fast "shift-X" is? he might as well be fighting the flash.

Actually, as stated in this thread already, shift x is 80,000 to 150,000 mph. Which is freekishly fast (haha, bad pun) but nowhere near Flash. Parker will stand about as much chance as he would against Flash, but Wally would still beat the living crap out of Freek.

And Spidersense doesn't actually allow Spiderman to move before an attack begins. It begins to warn him before it happens, but his natural, instinctual reaction time still makes him begin to physically react after the attack begins, by a couple hundredths of a second. Which is pretty much all Speedfreek would need, apparently. (80,000 mph is a buttload over Quicksilver's Mach 3...)

Though all this thread illustrates, of course, is the fact that Speedfreek is way the heck over the speed cap for the tournament, and so Long Pig is disqualified. Long live Dr. Spiderhulk!

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Dizzle
Actually, as stated in this thread already, shift x is 80,000 to 150,000 mph. Which is freekishly fast (haha, bad pun) but nowhere near Flash. Parker will stand about as much chance as he would against Flash, but Wally would still beat the living crap out of Freek.

And Spidersense doesn't actually allow Spiderman to move before an attack begins. It begins to warn him before it happens, but his natural, instinctual reaction time still makes him begin to physically react after the attack begins, by a couple hundredths of a second. Which is pretty much all Speedfreek would need, apparently. (80,000 mph is a buttload over Quicksilver's Mach 3...)

Though all this thread illustrates, of course, is the fact that Speedfreek is way the heck over the speed cap for the tournament, and so Long Pig is disqualified. Long live Dr. Spiderhulk!

well i did say "might as well"

But kudos to you none the less, for a fine explanation.

ImmortalOne
This SF dude remindes me of............. KC Flash......

BENITO
Spidey his Spider sense is at speed of light

Quick Freeze
its definately not at the speed of light, he's been hit by slower many times. but spidey is more than able to take this guy. this whole shift-x thing is weak because that just how fast rocket boots allow him to go. he doesnt actually move that fast. but he is also more than able to take spidey

Dizzle
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
This SF dude remindes me of............. KC Flash......

Except that.......... KC Flash...... is....... much....... fast...er...... than normal........... F.......... l......... a............ s........... h........ who is much faster than Speedfreek. Now imagine if I had typed all of that like t........h........i......s and you can begin to realize how annoying a billion periods in a post can get.

Typing skills, taking back KMC Forums in '08. Or else!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.