medical attention to the rather tired and misdirected bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justjakk
i have become tired...kinda past my bedtime (which is all the time) and i would like people to tell me what they do when they get tired........do you get crabby and/or drink coffee........do you wake others to be annoying? what is it you like to do instead of sleeping when you are tired and half off of your rocker...........im listening

Phoenix Aska
yeah...i play video games...or watch a movie..or go out with some friends...or just chat on the computer or phone....

justjakk
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
yeah...i play video games...or watch a movie..or go out with some friends...or just chat on the computer or phone.... thanx dude.....hwy how ya been..........think its been a while since i haunted the OTF..........thinks....owwww

Clovie
why would I be doing something instead of sleeping when I can? huh

justjakk
Originally posted by Clovie
why would I be doing something instead of sleeping when I can? huh no no.......if you canr, what would you do to either get to sleep, or what would you do to entertain yourself until you finally go to sleep

Kharhmah
Originally posted by justjakk
i have become tired...kinda past my bedtime (which is all the time) and i would like people to tell me what they do when they get tired........do you get crabby and/or drink coffee........do you wake others to be annoying? what is it you like to do instead of sleeping when you are tired and half off of your rocker...........im listening
I listen to music, read, go on the 'net etc.

(I absolutely love the lyrics in your sig by the way.)

Ken Kenobi
I turn on my TV, put in a DVD, make sure when it's playing that the Director's Commentary is on. Take off my glasses, strip down to my undies. Hope in bed, turn on my side away from the TV. Listen to it until it until it bores you to death. You'll be in lala land in a half hour tops.

I love Director's Commentaries, but not when I'm tired.

§P0oONY
I generally drink coffee... I have been drinking too much coffee recently...Or listen to music on a high volume (with head phones)... Or watch Family Guy....

justjakk
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I listen to music, read, go on the 'net etc.

(I absolutely love the lyrics in your sig by the way.) hey kharhmah...been a while huh? yeah vaya made it for me...if you go to the sig forum and go into her sig thread, you will see the pic i did i am having her do a sig with

Kharhmah
hey kharhmah...been a while huh? yeah vaya made it for me...if you go to the sig forum and go into her sig thread, you will see the pic i did i am having her do a sig with
Yeah. yes

Sounds cool, I'll check it out.

justjakk

fini
hmmm, take a Vitamin B100 supplement tablet. OMG that used to work better than coffee to keep me awake in the night ( well considering that i'm immune to coffee)

justjakk
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Yeah. yes

Sounds cool, I'll check it out. thanks........and (selfless plugg) check my sig for links to my poetry thread and artwork thread........go check them out.......or yanno..........i'll just stay here and uhmmmmm........stuff....

justjakk
Originally posted by fini
hmmm, take a Vitamin B100 supplement tablet. OMG that used to work better than coffee to keep me awake in the night ( well considering that i'm immune to coffee) is that what you do when you are tired? wow.......and it really works?

Kharhmah
thanks........and (selfless plugg) check my sig for links to my poetry thread and artwork thread........go check them out.......or yanno..........i'll just stay here and uhmmmmm........stuff....
Way ahead of ya.

I love your works. yes

fini
yeah it does........ well for me it does. A pharmacist or a herbal store will have them.

And trying to sound all preachy, but have a glass of orange juice in the morning, U wont see the change immediately, but after a few weeks, you will find yourself feeling a lot more awake in the mornings and stuff. I wouldn't say it, if it didn't work

And take a really good multivitamin. There are some that are made to help with your energy levels. I take something called Pharmathon.OMG that works great.

justjakk
Originally posted by fini
yeah it does........ well for me it does. A pharmacist or a herbal store will have them.

And trying to sound all preachy, but have a glass of orange juice in the morning, U wont see the change immediately, but after a few weeks, you will find yourself feeling a lot more awake in the mornings and stuff. I wouldn't say it, if it didn't work

And take a really good multivitamin. There are some that are made to help with your energy levels. I take something called Pharmathon.OMG that works great. i usually drink greentea, makes me feel great, but when i dont have it, i feel like crap. i was kinda trying to get peoples way to get to sleep, but staying awake in the daytime is good too.

fini
WElllllllll, if you find yourself being more awake in the day, its still easier to stay awake in the night, U dont feel as crappy.

while coffee is great and all, once your body is healthy, waking extra hours aint that bad ( well once you recover those lost hours later)

fini
BUT, me its B100, and maybe a small nap in the evening, And I'm GOOD TO go, welll unless i'm hyper already

BENITO
i have become tired...kinda past my bedtime (which is all the time) and i would like people to tell me what they do when they get tired........do you get crabby and/or drink coffee........do you wake others to be annoying? what is it you like to do instead of sleeping when you are tired and half off of your rocker...........im listening When I'm tired I go yo sleep for about 10 hours

justjakk
Originally posted by BENITO
When I'm tired I go yo sleep for about 10 hours sounds like a plan................now what if you cant?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.