Quesada's other genie out of the bottle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8bitChris
So as Marvel's chief he successfully got rid of those damn mutie freaks. It was him and that dastardly Boliver Trask's idea all along. I've always hated that gene trash. We should incinerate the last 198 of them.

In all seriousness, Joe Q. has another genie(am I spelling that right?) that he feels should be "put back into the bottle." He said he'd only mention it when the time was "right".

Naturally, this made me wonder what the eff Joey was talking about.

Then I was reading Captain Britain's bio at uncannyxmen.net. How is this relevatant you ask? Well, CB is one of Marvel's premiere dimension hoppers and has been for a long time. What is almost as varied and an excuse to pull new characters out of their ass without having to explain a decent origin (Joe's main beef with mutants.)? That's right, alternate dimensions.

So this is my official call. Some time before Quesada's run at Marvel is done Marvel will have it's own Crisis. Alternate dimensions will tumble. DC fans will raise hell, and nomatter how well the idea is done we'll all know that it has already been done in a distant cosmos.

That's all I have to say. A few years from now, everyone will be like, "Sh!t 8bit was right!"

That or you'll forget entirely about it.

Pointinel
^nah man, i dont think so...

joey's been hitting IC with subliminals left and right, taking jabs and shit... i dont think he would take that route

he doesnt strike me as a hypocrite, he's doing a terrible job as Boss but he doesnt seem to be a hypocrite

"Like I've said before, at Marvel we don't have a crisis." <---- Joe Q.

BUT HERE'S WHAT I THINK-

it's the Phoenix Force! he'll do something bout the PF, i just know it.

let's see the other possibilities too...

1. Spidey not marrying gwen -----> possibly, but what good does this do? it doesnt help spidey to forward. and a lotta fans will be pissed off too.

2. DD's identity-----> aint that big a deal. again, i dont see any profittable plots that will be the result of this.

3. Avenger's Re-Assemble------> of course this is gonna happen sooner or later. i dunno if this is it tho

4. Age of Apocalypse timeline still active--------> definitely! something needs to be done about this. yashida raped a fuqqin CLASSIC! although this is unlikely to be it

5. Franklin Richards------> somebody needs to kill this boy. truth.

that's all i can think of, but i still believe it's the PF

"putting the genie back into the bottle." ---- slick way of saying let's hit the F'N reset button

ScarletSpider
Considering Exiles has a years worth of stories already mapped out, I'd say Alternate Realities are safe enough.

House of M and Decimation are the reset button. The rest, the other genie, is probably something like...figuring out what continuity is again or something.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by 8bitChris
So as Marvel's chief he successfully got rid of those damn mutie freaks. It was him and that dastardly Boliver Trask's idea all along. I've always hated that gene trash. We should incinerate the last 198 of them.

In all seriousness, Joe Q. has another genie(am I spelling that right?) that he feels should be "put back into the bottle." He said he'd only mention it when the time was "right".

Naturally, this made me wonder what the eff Joey was talking about.

Then I was reading Captain Britain's bio at uncannyxmen.net. How is this relevatant you ask? Well, CB is one of Marvel's premiere dimension hoppers and has been for a long time. What is almost as varied and an excuse to pull new characters out of their ass without having to explain a decent origin (Joe's main beef with mutants.)? That's right, alternate dimensions.

So this is my official call. Some time before Quesada's run at Marvel is done Marvel will have it's own Crisis. Alternate dimensions will tumble. DC fans will raise hell, and nomatter how well the idea is done we'll all know that it has already been done in a distant cosmos.

That's all I have to say. A few years from now, everyone will be like, "Sh!t 8bit was right!"

That or you'll forget entirely about it.

perhaps you're right chris - perhaps you're right smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.