the Joker is Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zod-doom
I was reading about Superman, not DC's Superman but rather Nietzsche's Superman. "Superman, according to Nietzsche has reached a state of being where he is no longer affected by "pity, suffering, tolerence of the weak, the power of the soul over the body, the belief in an afterlife, the corruption of modern values Superman is constantly changing and in a state of rebirth and growth. He determines what is good and what is evil, not allowing religion or society to determine these things for him. The Superman finds his happiness in this way. He uses a reason that is independent of the modern values of society or religion. He determines his own values. This creation of his own values gives him joy, and in order for the Superman to cope with a changing world, the Superman must constantly change. This constant state of change is a constant source of joy, leaving little or no room for suffering. The Superman does not believe in an afterlife or the power of the soul over the body because he does not believe in religion and has no proof of an afterlife or a God. Therefore, he makes the most out of this life, not depending on a reward in Heaven or a punishment in Hell for what he has done on Earth. The Superman does not pity or tolerate the weak. He feels that human compassion is the greatest weakness of all because it allows the weak to restrict the growth of the strong "I teach you the overman. Man is something that shall be overcome . What have you done to overcome him? All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man? What is the ape to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the overman: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassmen."
In Arkahm Asylum did'nt some shrink say the Joker re-creates his personality every day to change to his enviroment, and he has no morals. any thoughts

Jokerinthedeck
Say Wha? erm

NoFate007
Studied this in my Holocaust course. In a way, I agree with you. Joker is Joker and the hell with everyone else. He does change, hell, he even said before that he makes up his past to what he feels like it to be. Joker's the best lol

sevenman
no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.