I had a few drinks last night and now....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I have to go out tonight (in like 20 mins sad ) I dont feel like drinking though,but I am going to anyway cause I hate going out and not drinking sad My stumic still feels ****ed from last night...........

Ms Flower
I had a few drinks last night and my stomach is fine, infact Im eating an egg sandwhich right now.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Ms Flower
I had a few drinks last night and my stomach is fine, infact Im eating an egg sandwhich right now.

Charming no expression

TigerLover

The fact your eating in reverse as it comes back out is irrelevant I'm sure... stick out tongue

Ms Flower
you confused me wacko

what was that? ...in English this time stick out tongue

love

Discos
last night I was working (I work in a pub), I am a sorry little guy as I chose to drive to work which means I cant drink and drive (too much)....the bastard thing is us barstaff get FREE drink if the boss isnt there.

I must retire my car keys one night!

justjakk
Originally posted by Discos
last night I was working (I work in a pub), I am a sorry little guy as I chose to drive to work which means I cant drink and drive (too much)....the bastard thing is us barstaff get FREE drink if the boss isnt there.

I must retire my car keys one night! get a cabby take you to work and get you a couple drinks......if you get drunk, you can say you are very tangled in your work and see if you can get paid for the overtime.............or if you pass out, say you were getting ready for the next shift

Discos
it is not a bad idea, I will do that next Friday. On saturdays I become a taxi service and have very high rates takin drunk teenagers back to their lodgings, tis ever so great for funds.

Aye, thanks for the advice, get drunk at work next week.

ladygrim
sad awww

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by kmcdude
I have to go out tonight (in like 20 mins sad ) I dont feel like drinking though,but I am going to anyway cause I hate going out and not drinking sad My stumic still feels ****ed from last night...........

roll eyes (sarcastic) light weight.

TigerLover
you confused me wacko

what was that? ...in English this time stick out tongue

love

I was implying that you might be ill from lastnight and trowing the sandwich back up... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ms Flower
Originally posted by TigerLover
I was implying that you might be ill from lastnight and trowing the sandwich back up... roll eyes (sarcastic) i got it that time stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.