ooook then...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RagingSilent
My brother just asked me if I hated himblink...how random...
we fight quite alot, but I don't hate him....hate's a very strong word...

I know, sometimes siblings can get riiiiight under ur skin....
but in the end, you can't hate em^-^

I was thinkin....has anyone here ever had a moment in their lives when they swore that they hated their sibling/s, when they did something so horrible, that it seemed unforgiveable?

If so, what did they do?.....well, that is, if you want to share that infosmile

Bardock42
Yeah, I guess my brother hated me the day I tortured him to death....never happen ed since though....happy

mechmoggy
Me and my bro didn't get on, up until I was about 19. Couldn't stand to be around each other.

We're cool now though.

Hostage
Hey I just saved a bunch of money on my card insurance eek!

RagingSilent
Originally posted by mechmoggy
Me and my bro didn't get on, up until I was about 19. Couldn't stand to be around each other.

We're cool now though.

hmmm...I used to be like that with my sister....but it was mainly cuz we were just too dern immatureyes

RagingSilent
Originally posted by Hostage
Hey I just saved a bunch of money on my card insurance eek!

blinkit's not relevant...but...that's lovelybig grin

BakaXero
your brother sounds like his suffering from depression. better be careful.
i mean when you start asking insecure questions like that you have problems. i kinda understand that feeling. of course i may be wrong but his deffinately insecure.

Ken Kenobi
My half sister. She has 3 daughters and has abused them and even locked them in their bedroom for so long that my oldest niece (5 at the time) jumped from her second story bedroom onto a mattress she threw out the window.

That is unforgiveable.

RagingSilent
oh, no, no...no way...he definitely doesn't have depression...
but yeah, he is obviously gettin a lil insecure....but generally, he just acts how he wants and pays no attention to what the consequences could be.

RagingSilent
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
My half sister. She has 3 daughters and has abused them and even locked them in their bedroom for so long that my oldest niece (5 at the time) jumped from her second story bedroom onto a mattress she threw out the window.

That is unforgiveable.

-.-...that's horrible....and yes, unforgiveable.

BakaXero
Originally posted by RagingSilent
oh, no, no...no way...he definitely doesn't have depression...
but yeah, he is obviously gettin a lil insecure....but generally, he just acts how he wants and pays no attention to what the consequences could be.
you realise that not everything is as they seem.
a lot of people conceal thing about themselve. but im sure its nothing to worry about. i once had a friend come up to me and asked me is he was ugly?
i was think if your asking another guy this you must be really insecure.

RagingSilent
Originally posted by BakaXero
you realise that not everything is as they seem.
a lot of people conceal thing about themselve. but im sure its nothing to worry about. i once had a friend come up to me and asked me is he was ugly?
i was think if your asking another guy this you must be really insecure.

yeah....that's true...
but I know my brother well enough to know that he doesn't have depressionsmile

-.-...yeah...that sounds like insecurity to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.