I have Discovered the truth behind Scooby Doo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
The Scooby snacks have Cannabis in them Think it through
right Scooby and Shaggy always have the munchies
They would do anything for another
and Cannabis in Spiders has been Known to make them more intelligent

Ken Kenobi
Of course it's true. Either that or they smoke the ganja right after eating the Scooby Snacks.

fini
hmmmmmmmm, interesting.

Lol what made you think of that???

BENITO
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Of course it's true. Either that or they smoke the ganja right after eating the Scooby Snacks. But howcome you never see that and when there being chased by the "Ghoul" is normally when they have there Scooby Snacks

ladygrim
look at what the ride round in that makes it obvious too wink

BENITO
Originally posted by fini
hmmmmmmmm, interesting.

Lol what made you think of that??? Not really sure

Ken Kenobi
Hey! They always split up, so when the camera is on Fred, Velma and Daphney (why do the good members leave Scooby and Shaggy alone? Those dumb****s.) that's when Scoobs, Shags, and the "Ghoul" get high.

justjakk
scooby and shaggy are pot heads.........fred velma and daphney are a threesome that often happens when they "split up" to look for "clues".....shaggy and scooby only eat the scooby snacks, cause when you get the munchies, you will eat almost anything........and then you notice they eat alot and get chubby, then they lose it very quickly........fred velma and daphney in one show, went off alone.......when they were found, daphney had freds neckercheif........no one really cared and never really thought twice about it.......but i wonder.....maybe daphney and velma are doms thus the neckercheif to cover his eyes or gag him........see..........no other explanation to it.

BENITO
Originally posted by justjakk
scooby and shaggy are pot heads.........fred velma and daphney are a threesome that often happens when they "split up" to look for "clues".....shaggy and scooby only eat the scooby snacks, cause when you get the munchies, you will eat almost anything........and then you notice they eat alot and get chubby, then they lose it very quickly........fred velma and daphney in one show, went off alone.......when they were found, daphney had freds neckercheif........no one really cared and never really thought twice about it.......but i wonder.....maybe daphney and velma are doms thus the neckercheif to cover his eyes or gag him........see..........no other explanation to it. Daphne Normally has something else round her neck and we all know Fred's gay look at how he's also emaculatily Dressed and impresinating Elvis

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by BENITO
Daphne Normally has something else round her neck and we all know Fred's gay look at how he's also emaculatily Dressed and impresinating Elvis

Yeah, I always got the feeling he was a butt raider.

BENITO
Yeah, I always got the feeling he was a butt raider. Yeah you always knew there was something in his personal life he was hiding

lil bitchiness
The Scooby snacks have Cannabis in them Think it through
right Scooby and Shaggy always have the munchies
They would do anything for another
and Cannabis in Spiders has been Known to make them more intelligent

I think this is a Nobel Prize worth research and understanding.

Ken Kenobi
Yeah you always knew there was something in his personal life he was hiding

The beach blonde hair, the neckerchief, the striped shirts, the pressed pants...not to mention you never see him even flirt with Daphney.

BENITO
The beach blonde hair, the neckerchief, the striped shirts, the pressed pants...not to mention you never see him even flirt with Daphney. I know she's one of the worlds Most attractive Cartoon Characters

BENITO
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I think this is a Nobel Prize worth research and understanding. Thank you confused I think

Ken Kenobi
I know she's one of the worlds Most attractive Cartoon Characters

Hell, I'd even tap Velma. He's gotta be a fanny bandit.

BENITO
Hell, I'd even tap Velma. He's gotta be a fanny bandit. Oh kay You need a girl friend or a magazine

Ken Kenobi
Oh kay You need a girl friend or a magazine

I watch to much Family Guy. One of the new episodes used "fanny bandit". stick out tongue

BENITO
I watch to much Family Guy. One of the new episodes used "fanny bandit". stick out tongue Family Guys Coming to BBC2 Hooray no more having to stay up ridiculous times to watch it

Ken Kenobi
I download the episodes since I am getting ready for work when they come on and I don't feel like setting the TiVO.

BENITO
I download the episodes since I am getting ready for work when they come on and I don't feel like setting the TiVO. TiVo's crap Sky+ is better

no Phone line connecting and ShTuff

Ken Kenobi
TiVO came with our satellite. We don't have a phone line connected to ours anyways since we never order PPV's.

BENITO
TiVO came with our satellite. We don't have a phone line connected to ours anyways since we never order PPV's. ah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.