Alpha Flight vs Excalibur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
Battle of the non-american superhero teams. Who takes it the Canadians or super euro's

Alpha Flight
Guardain (James Hudson)
Vindicator (Heather Hudson with Thermal power suit)
Shaman
Snowbird
Puck
Sasquatch
Northstar
Auora
Marrina
Box IV (the superstrong (85 ton) telekeneticly metal, plastic, glass. warping metal at molecular level one )(see his powers at marveldirectory.com)
Wolverine
Tailsman

Excalibur
Captain Britian
Meggan
Shadowcat
Nightcrawler
Psylocke
Blackknight
Cerise
Wolfsbane
Colossus
Pete Wisdom
Phoenix
Douglock

I think is a really close match up but I give the edge to Alpha Flight. since they have a bit more experiance in team work.

8bitChris
I think it comes down to Phoenix and Psylocke vs. Shaman.

Take Shaman out and they topple the rest of Alpha Flight pretty easily.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I think it comes down to Phoenix and Psylocke vs. Shaman.

Take Shaman out and they topple the rest of Alpha Flight pretty easily.

Topple them easily? no way

Alpha Flight wins

Box can manipulate Douglock with the organic metal in him and pretty much kill him. Same for Collossus

Pete Wisdom sucks....I hate those knives of his.

Northstar and Aurora can blind Excaliber and pretty much take them out

Snowbird can take Wolfsbane out in her base form with her heightened strength and senses. She doesn't need to change

Talisman is as strong as Dr.Strange, and has the potential to be stronger. She even makes Shaman look like a chump

The problem is Phenoix, but Shaman could whip something up to protect them.

8bitChris
Or, Psylocke and Phoenix take control of everyone's minds, shut them off and the fight is over.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Or, Psylocke and Phoenix take control of everyone's minds, shut them off and the fight is over.

Shaman and Talisman both have spells to block those sort of attacks.

Metalmanx
I'm not really sure who wins, but I doubt that Box can manipulate Colossus's organic steel. It's not exactly the same as machinery fragments, ya know? It's got a whole different composition.

But again, this is a touch match to call. I have no idea.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'm not really sure who wins, but I doubt that Box can manipulate Colossus's organic steel. It's not exactly the same as machinery fragments, ya know? It's got a whole different composition.

But again, this is a touch match to call. I have no idea.

He has manipulated some alien organic metal, he really is not picky which metal he uses.

LGodamus
Excalibur wins...overall they are on a higher power level

King_Mungi
Originally posted by LGodamus
Excalibur wins...overall they are on a higher power level

No there not. Talisman is above all of them and Shaman is close to Strange's level. Northstar and Aurora are capable of going 99% the speed of light, while Sasquatch if enraged is back to class 100. Snowbird can transform into either Sasquatch or Wendigo so she is class 100. Hell Guardian can reach mach 1 and fire blasts capable of killing a being as strong as Sasquatch and even took down Galactus on his own. Wolverine can take some of the hand to hand fighters, bah! no respect for AF

guy222
Excalibur

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No there not. Talisman is above all of them and Shaman is close to Strange's level. Northstar and Aurora are capable of going 99% the speed of light, while Sasquatch if enraged is back to class 100. Snowbird can transform into either Sasquatch or Wendigo so she is class 100. Hell Guardian can reach mach 1 and fire blasts capable of killing a being as strong as Sasquatch and even took down Galactus on his own. Wolverine can take some of the hand to hand fighters, bah! no respect for AF

You misspelled they're - even after an edit. Therefore, your team automatically loses. no expression.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
You misspelled they're - even after an edit. Therefore, your team automatically loses. no expression. And........ They're Canadian. sick

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
And........ They're Canadian. sick

That too.

I guess Alpha Flight would be too busy saying 'eh' and beating seals to death to come to the fight.

Then again, Excalibur would be a little too busy drinking tea and raping India.

Hmmm....beating a seal to death vs. raping India...

Hard to pick a winner.

King_Mungi
Awesome a thread from when I was still unfamilar with Alpha Flight. Since I know more...they down right curbstomp Excalibur smile

IZZZ THE BESTZ

Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'm not really sure who wins, but I doubt that Box can manipulate Colossus's organic steel.

shifty

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight111-17.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.