Rate My Avatar And Sig-1-10 scale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Susan-Storm
do u like it ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
No, and no.

Spearhead
2, because i'm in a good mood

taking a picture and doing nothing to it, then calling it your sig...well, it isn't a sig

Clovie
voted for 5. coz It's ok I guess.
though I don't like that actor..and to think he was considered to take the Bond-role messed

Susan-Storm
Well i keep on trying to make a sig it is to big. i am on my way of making it a Sig

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by Clovie
voted for 5. coz It's ok I guess.
though I don't like that actor..and to think he was considered to take the Bond-role messed

Shut Up he would make a great Bonds, the only cute 1 ever i mean come on how can that face not be Hot.yes

Clovie
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Shut Up he would make a great Bonds, the only cute 1 ever i mean come on how can that face not be Hot.yes at least he's not blonde...

Susan-Storm
Brown Hair Is Hotter very true

Ken Kenobi
do u like it ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No and No.

Also you misused the "roll eyes (sarcastic)" smiley. Why are you rolling your eyes at your own comment? You should only roll your eyes when you are sarcastic or you think someone is an idiot.

Susan-Storm
Beats me

Lana
They're crap.

And couldn't you just post in the sig and avvy rating threads?

justjakk
Shut Up he would make a great Bonds, the only cute 1 ever i mean come on how can that face not be Hot.yes if you froze it

DarkC
Shut Up he would make a great Bonds, the only cute 1 ever i mean come on how can that face not be Hot.yes
Bond is supposed to be in his prime.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
No and No.

I echo those thoughts.I put in a 5 but I rushed too quick and if i could,I would change it to a 3.

s|m
3. sucks thumb down

Mr Parker

anybody will be an improvement for bond over brosnan,the worst bond ever except lazenby of course.

Sir Mist

Yeah, who needs actors nowadays, just slap anyone good looking in a movie and voila!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
that was the case with brosnan.they did not care that he cannot act-at least as james bond,they only liked it that he was good looking is all they cared about.

mattador
this thread blows.

gshkris7272
put a 5 because i dont really know him and yeah?

JKozzy
Heh... the poll results do tell the overwhelming truth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.