Tetsou(akira)vs whoever you got

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
i am not a fanboy(love akira though). who can take this pissed off teen physco?

The True Fear
fine then,Tetsou can take anyone in marvel and DC cuz he pwns!!1!1!1!!!!!!1! so hard W00T!!!111

LGodamus
Thanos

Creshosk
Originally posted by LGodamus
Thanos Nope.

Avalonofthewind
Dark Snyder

King_Mungi
Lionel Jeffries....snarf

The True Fear
tetsou has badass capabilites

EsteemedLeader
Tetsuo kills most of the Marvel universe.

The True Fear
how about galactus. how do you think that works out?

Creshosk
Originally posted by The True Fear
how about galactus. how do you think that works out? I think he could beat galactus.

EsteemedLeader
If he really tried, he could.

Creshosk
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
If he really tried, he could. That is if Galactus telling him his power is destroying unborn generations doen't drive him off.

The True Fear
yeah

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Dark Snyder

Ooops...I meant Dark Schneider.

Damn Spelling! mad

The True Fear
spelling bolsw hrad

The True Fear
bump

Juntai
Spectre wins.

Scoobless
how about some teenager with a motorbike and a laser?

Juntai
Originally posted by Scoobless
how about some teenager with a motorbike and a laser? He lost.
Akira had to come take Tetsuo.

leonheartmm
no he didnt lose, it was his own power workin against him, n akira can create universes.

leonheartmm
n yea, there is a lot of difference between akira's power level and tetsuo's

Scoobless

The True Fear
Originally posted by Scoobless
how about some teenager with a motorbike and a laser?

they were friends. if tetsou wanted to he could have ripped him up. a lot of dialogue in that battle

leonheartmm
well that teenager NEVER really defeated tetsuo now did he
plus he was armed with one hell of a laser

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by The True Fear
i am not a fanboy(love akira though). who can take this pissed off teen physco?

very few people - however on that could is Michael Nazareth "The Nazz", "The sidewalk superman". I also love Akira but this guy could beat almost anyone.

He, simply put, was Power

Juntai
Spectre could still defeat Tetsuo.

leonheartmm
could he though? tetsuo also had the power of GOD, n creation itself. kinda like spectar although i a much much better, n cooler way.

Smaxxer
Tetsuo from the movie, or Tetsuo from the comics ?

Comic Tetsuo >> Movie Tetsuo.

Akira beats them both though lol.

leonheartmm
no the movie only showed his birth, the comic one has far surpassed that power level, but the movie n the comic are very different, of course akira is practically GOD, he could kill most beings without a thought.

Whirlysplatt
All true Nazz still beats him Nazz also has the power of a god smile in a cooler way than tetsuo (although not by much)

Juntai
Spectre would defeat them both, at the same time.
He's defeated more than one universe creator/destroyer.
In COIE AntiMonitor had his own universe, and was expanding it and destroying infinite universes, and was about to replace God as the hand that created all, and Spectre came in and shattered the universe and recreated it and sent Antimonitor packing it back home.

Juntai
And then he did nearly the same thing to Hal as Parallax.
lol.

Whirlysplatt
Read "The Nazz" Juntai DC published it smile

leonheartmm
from what i remember parallex kicked spectar's ass

Juntai
Originally posted by leonheartmm
from what i remember parallex kicked spectar's ass
You heard wrong, he battled the Spectre, then started saying "I need more power",
then Kyle says "Ollie don't he's out of power-- he"
Then Parallax gets stabbed in the chest with an arrow.
And Spectre says "Justice is satisfied."

Then Spectre pours energy into damage until he becomes the Big Bang, which was immediately reverted once the universe was recreated because they took Hal's powerless form and put it in place of Hal's "about to erase reality" form, so Zero Hour didn't really happen. . . but did .. . and had aftereffects.

wink

The True Fear
bump

Spawnrules
a full potential galactus and a full power tyrant

leonheartmm
no juntai, i was talkin about zero hour, parallex kicked spectar's ass, and yes, i dont think in the least that spectar can take on akira, tetsuo he might be able to handle but NOT akira!

Hit_and_Miss
could phoenix take akira..... go discus whirlysplat

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss

looks like gs's version of pheonix has gained more popularity in these forums than it deserved, for the last time people, pheonix is just another abstract whose powers have been heightened to an EXTENT currently, shes equal to eternity, infinity, death, etc, representig rebirth and all life yet unborn. and just like other abstracts she has alternate selves in other universes and is NOT a multiversal entity, not even close, and is not close to LT or sumthin, she would lose to the power of akira end of story.

jplatinum
Tetsou is like a bomb that can just keep getting more power.

Like nuclear fission of a nuke.
He gets madder and he gets more powerful and you get dead.

Only people who could take him are goku(after ssj2 and up), gohan, buu, uub, majin vegita, everybody saiyen on dbgt exept trunks and pan, neo genesis evangelion tech, and eanybody on that anime insane superbeing level.
Only a few people in the american comics universe stand a chance like maybe galactus(at 50% or more) and pre-crisis supes/prime/1 million, and etc.

You may think this is crazy to say, but just think about how insane anime superbeing's abilities are, the power level is usually insane and off the charts, with the exeption of animes like sailor moon/tenchi muiyo/rourouni kenshin/go go 13 and a few others like slayers.

Even a gundam can blow up the moon several time one one full power blast.

Only comsic level beings stand a chance against a full powered angry tetsou.

Arahan
Thanos with IG

jplatinum
Arahan,
my friend, that is definitly one way to win.

Hit_and_Miss
looks like gs's version of pheonix has gained more popularity in these forums than it deserved, for the last time people, pheonix is just another abstract whose powers have been heightened to an EXTENT currently, shes equal to eternity, infinity, death, etc, representig rebirth and all life yet unborn. and just like other abstracts she has alternate selves in other universes and is NOT a multiversal entity, not even close, and is not close to LT or sumthin, she would lose to the power of akira end of story.

While I like the fact you spent some time typing this out.... It means little as I just like winding whirly up over the pheonix whenever possible... Its nothing offensive... Its just funny!

Princess Diana
While I like the fact you spent some time typing this out.... It means little as I just like winding whirly up over the pheonix whenever possible... Its nothing offensive... Its just funny!

you really haven't got a clue have you smile

Hit_and_Miss
lol finaly got you here ex-whirly!!!

Who would win??? akira or pheonix???

Princess Diana
lol finaly got you here ex-whirly!!!

Who would win??? akira or pheonix???

we covered it in another thread use the search function, oh dear it looks like your proving people right about you sad don't know if you saw whats happened to GS's theorys lately sad bless him you and Creshosk.

- Princess Di

Hit_and_Miss
Proving what about me right??? this should be funny!

Creshosk
looks like gs's version of pheonix has gained more popularity in these forums than it deserved, for the last time people, pheonix is just another abstract whose powers have been heightened to an EXTENT currently, shes equal to eternity, infinity, death, etc, representig rebirth and all life yet unborn. and just like other abstracts she has alternate selves in other universes and is NOT a multiversal entity, not even close, and is not close to LT or sumthin, she would lose to the power of akira end of story. Are you talking about the Phoenix Force itself or Jean Phoenix?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Princess Diana
we covered it in another thread use the search function, oh dear it looks like your proving people right about you sad don't know if you saw whats happened to GS's theorys lately sad bless him you and Creshosk.

- Princess Di Princess Diana? WTF? What the f**k?

Juntai
no juntai, i was talkin about zero hour, parallex kicked spectar's ass, and yes, i dont think in the least that spectar can take on akira, tetsuo he might be able to handle but NOT akira! I was talking about Zero Hour too, kid.
And I repeat:

You heard wrong, he battled the Spectre, then started saying "I need more power",
then Kyle says "Ollie don't he's out of power-- he"
Then Parallax gets stabbed in the chest with an arrow.
And Spectre says "Justice is satisfied."
Then Spectre pours energy into damage until he becomes the Big Bang, which was immediately reverted once the universe was recreated because they took Hal's powerless form and put it in place of Hal's "about to erase reality" form, so Zero Hour didn't really happen. . . but did .. . and had aftereffects.

Read it yourself.

Then show me when the Spectre lost.
The Spectre doesn't lose.

grey fox
Heres as much crap on tetsuo as i could find . (Note: ignore all the talk about modifiers and such , all of this info came from a roleplaying sheet site)

Background/History:
Presenting Tetsuo, one of the central protagonists of Katshiro Otomo's manga epic Akira. Warning - this character is powerful... way powerful. Handle with care.

It is the year 2030, and a group of teenaged bikers are out racing around on an abandoned highway system. One of them, a boy named Tetsuo, sees a short, white-skinned, white-haired, wizened-looking child standing in the highway directly in the path of his bike. Moments later, he slams into an invisible wall, his bike exploding into a mass of flames. The small boy fades away into nothingness. Within moments the military arrives and Tetsuo is whisked away in a helicopter, to a top secret hospital, where certain experiments in esper and psychokinetic powers are being conducted. After a few tests, Tetsuo is shown to be receptive to an attempt to 'awaken' his latent psychokinetic talents. Encouraged, the scientists decide to go ahead with their operations. Unfortunately for Neo-Tokyo, they succeed...

Personality/Motivation:
Kaori is Tetsuo's girlfriend, either from school (anime), or found among the refugees after Akira blasts Tokyo (manga). Either way, Tetsuo cares for her quite a bit, and she for him. This doesn't stop her from dying a horrible death in either story.

Naturally, Tetsuo's powers are considered a threat to world peace by a number of people. In the manga several different counties attempt to infiltrate the ruined remains of Neo-Tokyo to investigate what happened and destroy him, with the focus is on the American attempt. The Colonel is the leader of what used to be the Japanese military. All through the manga (and the anime) he does his best to bring Tetsuo down (even linking into the laser satellite and firing on his own position!).

Tetsuo's power is constantly growing and developing. There are times where he suffers from bouts of fierce headaches, where his powers lash out beyond his ability to control them, where his power begins to control him and not the other way around. Eventually he reaches a point where his body begins to mutate in order to accommodate his power's desire for increased energy, these mutations manifest as nightmarish masses of tubes sprouting from Tetsuo's body

Tetsuo is a prime example of what happens when someone who has been pushed around all his life is given access to virtually unlimited power. He strikes out at everyone who has every persecuted him, destroying those who cross his path without a second thought. He is more than willing to take on anyone, even the full might of a US Navy carrier group, alone, confident in his psychokinetic power to see him through. He is also power hungry. He wants to increase his PK powers, as well as learn how to control them to a greater degree. For example, he releases Akira in order to test his own abilities, and to see who is more powerful (big mistake). Finally, Tetsuo is highly addicted to cheap stimulants, popping them in handfuls as if they were candy for a good portion of the manga.

Powers/Tactics:
Tetsuo is the second most powerful psychokinetic on the face of the planet (the most powerful is a young boy named Akira). As a psychokinetic (and an anime/manga psychokinetic at that) Tetsuo possess a number of powers that are pretty typical for the genre. He can create Force Fields and Force Walls (the latter usually centered around his person) to deflect and stop attacks; he can generate powerful force bolts (i.e. physical EB and RKAs) that can destroy vehicles, shatter buildings and toss people about; he can fly; Teleport immense distances; manipulate great weights with Telekinesis... In short, his powers are virtually unlimited, he even demonstrates Telepathy at one point.

As an anime/manga psychokinetic, Tetsuo also has a number of certain effects associated with his powers that are common to the anime genre. All of his powers are invisible visually. His force fields and walls don't give of any colored effects, even when hit; his force bolts don't appear as beams of light from his hands, he doesn't leave an energy trail when he flies, and so on. Also, his Telekinesis is virtually indistinguishable from a Mental Power. He can use it indirectly, affecting stuff that is behind walls, or windows, and he doesn't seem to suffer range modifiers with it either. If Tetsuo can see something, he can affect it. Finally, Tetsuo's powers (and the esper/PK powers of seemingly all anime characters like this) are highly destructive to his environment. The Telekinesis Side Effects represent minor such TK/PK effects as swirling debris, small objects lifting up and dancing about, light posts and telephone poles vibrating; all the weird and freaky stuff that should spook most people but doesn't leave a permanent mark on the surroundings. The RKA Side Effects, on the other hand, is for when Tetsuo really gets his powers cranked. This power represents the shattering windows, cracking walls, and fracturing of asphalt that seems to accompany any serious use of PK powers. For some good visuals of this sort of effect, rent the subtitled version of Akira or find Dark Horse's "Domu" collection (also by Katshiro Otomo).

How powerful is Tetsuo? He stops tank shells with his Force Walls, he can crush tanks with his TK, in the anime he teleports to orbit and destroys a laser satellite, in the manga he teleports to the moon and creates a crater big enough to be seen from Earth. He destroys an entire bridge, blocks laser beams, pushes back tear gas with his telekinetic shields, regenerates from a gunshot in a matter of hours, can fly fast enough to catch an F-14, can withstand having a 10' diameter pipe dropped on him (as well as getting embedded in a wall of conduits by said pipe), can withstand sub-zero (actually, close to absolute zero) temperatures dressed in a t-shirt, deflects laser blasts from the aforementioned laser satellite, swats down helicopters... I gave him a 300 point power pool, but sometimes I wonder if that's enough...

To fully represent this sort of power, I'd recommend adding advantages such as Armor Piercing and Penetrating to any of Tetsuo's offensive attacks, while his defensive powers should get the advantage of Hardened. Note that with 300 Active Points, Tetsuo can generate a 25 DEF Force Field, Hardened, Invisible Power Effects - Sight, 1/2 END and still have 200 Points left over with which to generate his attacks!

Appearance:
Tetsuo is a short, slightly scrawny 15 year-old juvenile delinquent. He has an unkempt mop of black hair that falls down to his shoulders in the back (actually, his hair length is kinda variable, but always messy). Tetsuo normally dresses in jeans, boots a white t-shirt, and what looks like welder's gloves. Later, after achieving his full power, he wears white trousers, a white shirt, and a long, ragged, red cloak.

Designer's Notes:
As such a powerful Esper/PK, Tetsuo is pretty easy to detect by anyone with Mental Awareness. He certainly can't sneak up on anyone with this power, as soon as he gets within a reasonable distance (such as a few hundred feet), any Egoist will easily will sense his presence.

At one point, the military attempts to dispose of Tetsuo by bombarding him with an orbital laser satellite barrage. Tetsuo survives, but looses his right arm in the process. He creates himself a new by telekinetically 'knitting' together a new one out of scrap mechanical parts.

The True Fear
Thanks grey fox for the notes on tetsou. it will help people not htat familar with him.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Creshosk
I think he could beat galactus.

The one we saw in Akira, no, but he hasnt developed or his power havent matured, but at peak, he would take Galactus down.

n yea, there is a lot of difference between akira's power level and tetsuo's

Not really. If Tetsuo at peak at his power, he was equal to Akira, at least Ive got that impression from the movie (so dont attack me). Cause in movie they said, he is similiar to Akira, Godly power. Akira is still more powerful, but not that much.

Originally posted by Juntai
Spectre could still defeat Tetsuo.

He would, no doubt.

Pheonix would take Akira.

looks like gs's version of pheonix has gained more popularity in these forums than it deserved, for the last time people, pheonix is just another abstract whose powers have been heightened to an EXTENT currently, shes equal to eternity, infinity, death, etc, representig rebirth and all life yet unborn.

False, Phoenix is so beyond abstracts that is not worth mentinonig.

Originally posted by jplatinum
Tetsou is like a bomb that can just keep getting more power.

Like nuclear fission of a nuke.
He gets madder and he gets more powerful and you get dead.

Only people who could take him are goku(after ssj2 and up), gohan, buu, uub, majin vegita, everybody saiyen on dbgt

No way, no way they could take Akira or Tetsuo.

grey fox
Originally posted by Xplosive

No way, no way they could take Akira or Tetsuo.

I hate dbz pretty much now , but even i would admit it would look pretty damn cool with TK powers and ki flashing all over the screen.

yahman

Been done !!!!!!! By me big grin

You missed out on pre crisis phoenix wars. This new crisis is not nearly as good. Is it Di ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry how often does this happen ?

'Tetsuo is a prime example of what happens when someone who has been pushed around all his life is given access to virtually unlimited power.'

Eh????????

From what i've seen of the Anime, Tetsuo doesnt look that powerful compared to his DBZ counter parts. Anything he can do they can do with more shouting and over dramatically. smile Other anime characters such as Kain (Tenshi), Orgeon, and Hozanko (After been given the power of the Galactic Leyline) would all give him a good bout.

grey fox
Virtually unlimited in his world of course , not all anime worlds are linked or else all hell would break lsoe.

yahman
Originally posted by grey fox
Virtually unlimited in his world of course , not all anime worlds are linked or else all hell would break lsoe.

Indeed smile

Princess Diana
Originally posted by yahman
Been done !!!!!!! By me big grin

You missed out on pre crisis phoenix wars. This new crisis is not nearly as good. Is it Di ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry how often does this happen ?

'Tetsuo is a prime example of what happens when someone who has been pushed around all his life is given access to virtually unlimited power.'

Eh????????

From what i've seen of the Anime, Tetsuo doesnt look that powerful compared to his DBZ counter parts. Anything he can do they can do with more shouting and over dramatically. smile Other anime characters such as Kain (Tenshi), Orgeon, and Hozanko (After been given the power of the Galactic Leyline) would all give him a good bout.

no the New Crisis is retconning Phoenix big style on here smile

yahman
Originally posted by Princess Diana
no the New Crisis is retconning Phoenix big style on here smile

I don't know ??????

It just isn't quite as fun. sad

I liked the old Phoenix vs Jenny/Dream/ threads

Princess Diana
Originally posted by yahman
I don't know ??????

It just isn't quite as fun. sad

I liked the old Phoenix vs Jenny/Dream/ threads

indeed Phoenix lost all those smile

Jessy Custer was the funniest smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.