Wht ya think!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Sxc_Sarah*
well i did this on the pc and tell me wht ya think of me modified work hehe stick out tongue

Syren
What did it look like to start with? Just out of curiosity, I'd like to see what you actually modified big grin

*Sxc_Sarah*
Originally posted by Syren
What did it look like to start with? Just out of curiosity, I'd like to see what you actually modified big grin ]at teh top its a white saxo if ya look big grin

hotsauce6548
You didn't modify too much. erm

Unless you meant the color. It looks good, but that's about the easiest thing you can do. stick out tongue

Lana
The lettering on the licence plate is crooked, and changing the color on something is, as hotsauce said, the easiest thing to do to something. Takes no work, talent, or effort whatsoever.

Syren
Jeez, that's a bit harsh. Lana, remember when I first started using Adobe? I had no idea what I was doing.

Guys, you're hardly presenting yourselves as a welcoming forum. Give the girl a break.

Lana
I'm a harsh critic; I always have been and always will be. And it's the truth, changing the color on something IS something that takes zero effort, work or talent.

Think I'm bad here, you should read some of the comments I give people on deviantart.

justjakk
Originally posted by *Sxc_Sarah*
well i did this on the pc and tell me wht ya think of me modified work hehe stick out tongue nice job on the rims........did you get that from another pic or did you fabricate them?

~ADD ON~

you also added the grill to the nose didnt you? can you tell me what method you used to do that? was it from a generator or was it from a regular paint proggy?

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Lana
I'm a harsh critic; I always have been and always will be. And it's the truth, changing the color on something IS something that takes zero effort, work or talent.

Think I'm bad here, you should read some of the comments I give people on deviantart.

ah ha but he also changed the rims stick out tongue

Lana
To be perfectly honest, there's enough differences between the two pics that I don't think the smaller one is the actual original. Two different, but similar pics, maybe.

justjakk
To be perfectly honest, there's enough differences between the two pics that I don't think the smaller one is the actual original. Two different, but similar pics, maybe. with further inspection, i did find a word that may have been faded onto the original. when you lay the two atop each other with resize, you will see that when you fade out the supposed original, that the word is still on the altered version......except on the windows which have been tinted......i think maybe the artist in question maybe found some rims online and placed them onto the altered version.......unless, of course, they were fabricated.

~ADD ON~ i also detect the clone brush at work on the front bumber.... i may be wrong, i have never said i was a real eye for others art.

Syren
To be perfectly honest, there's enough differences between the two pics that I don't think the smaller one is the actual original. Two different, but similar pics, maybe.

You're being unnecessarily suspicious now Lana.

If you look real close at the left headlight {your left} you'll see they're the same pic. The colour of the light is exactly the same on both, two different pictures wouldn't have caught the light in exacty the same way. Also, if you need further proof that they are the same pic, the light shining on the bonnet of the car falls in exactly the same pattern on both cars.

Sarah, I think you did a good job for a first attempt. I do, however, suggest you take a look at some other artsists' work and see what constitutes as professional on KMC wink

ayjay
but i thought we dun have to post professional art on heere...>_<...none of my art is pro at all....

and she did more than change the colour...the rims are kool....but i;'d alos like to see like some grafittie or like a kool design on the side or sumtin,...dat would be kooo

DarthLazious
Nice.

Fëanor
Originally posted by *Sxc_Sarah*
well i did this on the pc and tell me wht ya think of me modified work hehe stick out tongue it's a pretty good start...it's almost spot on. here's some things to look for if you wanna do this type of work

the grillwork on the hood is off...use the transformation tool to match the contour...as well as the grillwork on the far left of the bumper...the perspective does not match and it should look as if it's bunched up as it's furthest from the line of sight.

add shadow underneath the wheel well of the tires to give it more punch and some reflection on the side of the car as well as the windows and windshield...this'll give it more of a shine as the colours look muted, that or change the colour of the car to something else.

you could motion blur to give it the effect of movement....you choice

other than that...it's a good job!

Syren
clapping That's more like it guys big grin

Syren
Originally posted by ayjay
but i thought we dun have to post professional art on heere...>_<...none of my art is pro at all....

Well, ok... wrong choice of word on my part. But all I meant is that she should browse the other threads to see what our artists have to offer etc wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.