whose powers would be the best...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
for real world application. what powers would help you most in you life?
i like quicksilvers,why i could own up in any sport i wanted.

GalacticStorm
Id like to be a telepath/telekinetic. Those powers would be good for real world applications.

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, you could also learn very fast and be a master at everything.

Forge's powers would be cool. You could just crank out toys and medical equipment and such and be a billionaire.

Also, this is on the wrong board.

I think Galactic wants to use his telepathy for cheating and stealing. I'll have to invent a machine to prevent that and sell it for thousands!

The True Fear
it is kinda vs. you could wiegh the pro's and cons of some powers to another

willRules
The accelerated healing factor would be useful for soldiers.....or medical patients........

The True Fear
true,but what would could you use will?

willRules
I think............Longshots luck powers would be incredibly cool and useful at the same time, don't you agree?

The True Fear
yeah, you could take vegas by storm

Darth Macabre
Teleportation would sure save a lot of money on plane tickets.

Khellendros
I'd have to go with telepathy/telekinesis as well. And for the exact reasons Swanky suspected of GS. That would just be friggin awesome.

8bitChris
http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/images/smilies/flash.gif

I'd go with Super speed.

long pig
Time travel.

I'll go back in time and kill you all, I am the only super human allowed!!!

Plus, I'd buy stocks, too.

Draco69
Originally posted by willRules
The accelerated healing factor would be useful for soldiers.....or medical patients........

Nah. That just invites pain and misery for the rest of your life. Look at Wolverine.

Like Spider-Man said: "You ever think if you DIDN'T have a healing factor you wouldn't get shot all time?"

Draco69
Originally posted by The True Fear
for real world application. what powers would help you most in you life?
i like quicksilvers,why i could own up in any sport i wanted.

Nah. You'd go insane. Superspeed also comes with superfast thinking. Read a Flash comic. EVERYTHING is in slow-motion. It takes a literal HOUR for a person to complete a sentence. Television? Forget it. You won't even be able to see the picture.

Draco69
Originally posted by willRules
I think............Longshots luck powers would be incredibly cool and useful at the same time, don't you agree?

Good. But how do we interpret luck? Good luck to one may seem like bad luck to another. And how would how good luck affect everybody else in the world?

Draco69
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Teleportation would sure save a lot of money on plane tickets.

I'd love this power...as long as it's like Blink where you ALWAYS teleport safely. I wouldn't want to teleport IN something.

Draco69
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Id like to be a telepath/telekinetic. Those powers would be good for real world applications.

I'd go for the latter only. I've read far too many X-Men comics to know that telepathy has a high-price. And there's FAR too many f***ed up people in this world to read their thoughts.

The Ion
Flight

Save a ton on gas plus I think flying would be one of the coolest sensations ever.

long pig
Draco already has his power, the power of criticism.

Draco69
Nay. We all have that power. And it's quite boring.

...I'm critizing criticism....

long pig
Your power has driven you insane!

My power of time travel is the greatest.

freezedoom
All the Teen Titans(Robin, Cyborg, Raven, Starfire and
Beast Boy) powers.
Transforming into a octopus and be able to move objects;
Flying and Hand-to-hand fighting styles;
Sonic cannon and Starbolts from both hands;

Draco69
Originally posted by long pig
Your power has driven you insane!

My power of time travel is the greatest.

Bah! You'll end up trapped wormhole.

long pig
I'll just go back in time and kill you before you get those powers.

8bitChris
I'd still go for Superspeed!

http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/images/smilies/speeddemon_sm.gif

long pig
Originally posted by Draco69
Bah! You'll end up trapped wormhole.
Then I'll just go back in time before I was trapped!

Draco69
I'll just go back in time and kill you before you get those powers.

Hah! My powers of criticism would have already reduced you to snivelling submissive.

Draco69
Then I'll just go back in time before I was trapped!

And then you'll get trapped again. It would be an endless cycle!

long pig
Then, I'd go back in time before I went back in time before I got my powers and tell myself not to go back in time! SNAP!

Timslar
Mr.Fantastic's power, visit my girlfriend, "Wow! Fantastic!"

Draco69
Then, I'd go back in time before I went back in time before I got my powers and tell myself not to go back in time! SNAP!

......grumble...... rolling on floor laughing

Metalmanx
Super speed. Everything about it would be amazing. To have your body completely adapted to the rigors of super speed would be awesome. You can basically teleport if you move fast enough.

Actually, I'd rather have Quicksilver's power more so than Flash's. Flash is just too freakin fast.

But I could definitely be happy with Mach 10+!

DigiMark007
Moving...

Swanky-Tuna
Draco has the power of multi-posting.

Forge's power is where the money's at. Literally as well. You could improve the world so much. And make billions.

Superherovandal
I'd wamt PC Supes he has all there powers. just no K weakness not as powerful maybe Mach 10 tops. He's also a super genius. He's built things that put Reed Richards to shame. and Super strength maybe 10,000 tons tops. and the durability of Collosus is good enough for me. Just no metal skin. and X RAY vision and charms like Gambit. and flight that would be the coolest ever.

The True Fear
but you could never have sex....ever

magneto's would also own

The Ion
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I'd wamt PC Supes he has all there powers. just no K weakness not as powerful maybe Mach 10 tops. He's also a super genius. He's built things that put Reed Richards to shame. and Super strength maybe 10,000 tons tops. and the durability of Collosus is good enough for me. Just no metal skin. and X RAY vision and charms like Gambit. and flight that would be the coolest ever. With all those limitations you're nothing like PC Supes.

Arahan
Spider-Mans powers....

8bitChris
I want Batman's powers!

Oh wait, Nevermind!

The True Fear
u have powers closer to the human torch with a burd like that

ScarletSpider
Starfox's powers.

xmarksthespot
The Scarlet Witch without having to be insane.

The King of All
If I could have anyones powers it would have to be a GL, they're so versatile. There is almost no situation where the powers of a GL wouldn't come in handy, or at least be fun.

Wickerman
Exodus' powers

Powers: Bennet du Paris is a mutant possessing vast psionic powers. His true level of power is as yet unknown but he may potentially be an Omega and if not is an extremely strong Alpha level. Currently he ranks amongst the most powerful mutants known to exist. He is limited only by his level of control which weakens dramatically if using his full level of power. Hence he keeps himself to certain limits, unlikely to go beyond these in any circumstances.
When using any degree of psionic ability Bennet's eyes glow, typically yellow through to white. The intensity of the glow is directly proportial to the level of power he is exerting. Also when exerting strong amounts of energy he has a tendency to be surrounded by a visible aura of psionic energy, varying in hue from white, yellow to purple. A static humming noise and a smell of ozone will also frequently accompany him at these times.
His basic capabilities are as follows.

Basic Telepathy: Like most telepaths Bennet is capable of reading thoughts and communicating telepathically. His range for this is around 5000 miles. He is also capable of shielding his mind and his mental barriers are impenetrable to all but a few telepaths. In terms of power he ranks amongst the very strongest and his level of skill is high.

Mental Control: One area of telepathy with which he shows excellent skill is the various forms of mind control. The limit on his number of targets seems to be around a hundred, the level of control exerted increasing greatly as the number of individuals lessens. The length of time control is exerted also increases with the fewer individuals he attempts to control. Only the strongest wills and the most disciplined minds are capable of resisting his commands and only the strongest shields keep him out. He is capable of projecting thoughts and emotions, making them seems as though they are the individuals own and thus causing them to act accordingly. He can create strong suggestions within a person's mind for them to perform a certain act or deed. He is capable of rewriting an individual's memories, altering, editing or adding to them as he sees fit. He is even capable of exerting control over a person's motor functions essentially making them his puppet.

Illusions: Another aspect of his telepathy is the creation of extremely realistic multi-sensory illusions. He can cause others to see, hear, smell, touch and taste things which aren't really there. He can also cause others to see, hear, smell, touch and taste things in ways they could not do so naturally. He can for instance illusionarily disguise himself as another person or even seem invisible. He is also capable of telepathically projecting his illusions straight into another person's mind making them seem that much more realistic.

Mental Force Blasts: He can focus his telepathic ability to form bolts of pure mental force. Directing these telepathic assaults against a living mind he's capable of a variety of effects from breaching mental shields, inflicting severe pain, inducing unconsciousness or even killing or rendering comatose a person. Those with sufficiently strong psychic shields or willpower can resist these assaults however.

Telekinesis: As with his telepathic abilities, Bennet's telekinetic ability is extremely powerful. He ranks amongst the strongest on the planet in the terms of this ability. The upper limit of his lifting ability is uncertain but he has lifted upwards of a hundred tons for a short period. His practical limit seems to be lifting around fifty tons which he can mantain indefinitely.
Like some telekinetics he can use his power to levitate himself and he can also achieve flight with a maximum speed of around 770 miles per hour.
He also has the ability to manipulate matter on a molecular level. Through intense concentration he can shift molecules, warping the shapes of objects into new configurations or disintregating matter. By speeding up the flow of molecules he is also able to achieve pyrokinesis.

Force Fields: Bennet has the ability to create telekinetic force-fields for a variety of purposes. His basic defensive force-field can vary in radius from one inch to about fifty foot. He can mantain a force-field indefinitely though he needs a certain minimum level of concentration to do so. His force-fields are nearly impenetrable to most forms of kinetic or energy attack, although repeated assault will eventually cause them to drop and they can be overwhelmed by a single attack of sufficient power.
He can also create force-fields at any range within his line of sight, around other objects or people, for example to protect or capture them. These force-fields are shorter-lived, lasting for a maximum period of one hour.
He can also create an offensive force-field. This manifests itself as an ever-expanding wall of pure telekinetic energy, delivering a concussive force of around 100 tons on impact. The field will continue expanding so long as he applies his total concentration and will dissipate immediately should his concentration be disrupted.

Psionic Blasts: Exodus can focus his telekinetic ability to create blasts of pure psionic energy. These energy blasts are typically projected from his eyes and hands. He can create pure concussive force beams or explosive pyroplasmic blasts of heat energy.

Teleportation: Exodus can teleport himself or others over nearly global distances. He must have either the intended location in his line of sight or be able to mentally visualise it. The former is almost instantaneous but the latter can take several seconds. The process of teleporting requires his full concentration and if transporting others requires that he be in telepathic contact with them. In all it can take up to ten seconds to prepare the teleportation process. A blinding flash of white light and a static hum accompany the teleportation. It is believed his teleportation works through some combination of his telepathic and telekinetic abilities. The most likely theory is that he temporarily dissipates the molecular structure of the subjects and transports them via some extradimensional plane, most likely the Astral Plane.

Weaknesses: When exerting his power to it's fullest extent his control over it is drastically weakened. It's very easy for his power to then rage out of control making it very dangerous to himself and everything around him.

He is an exceedingly arrogant and overconfident individual. He can easily underestimate other mutants and humans and can also not fully comprehend the danger of a situation until it's too late. Also he's not always the best of team-players and this can have occasional problems working with others.

Bennet greatly fears being imprisoned or otherwise helpless in any way. In such a situation he could easily panic or possibly even suffer a complete nervous breakdown.

Flight: As a powerful telekinetic Bennet has the capability of flight.

Most of them i've seen him do, but teleportation and a few other i haven't actually seen him do, so they might be a bit over the top.

Got that info from Here

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Hmm that's weird. It doesn't say anything about him being a psionic vampire. He can steal psionic energy from other telepaths - and I think he can steal life force in general too.

Wickerman
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hmm that's weird. It doesn't say anything about him being a psionic vampire. He can steal psionic energy from other telepaths - and I think he can steal life force in general too.

I was wondering the same thing. I was also wondering when he displayed the power of teleportation erm

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wickerman
I was wondering the same thing. I was also wondering when he displayed the power of teleportation erm

~wickerman~ Heh, I was reading an old X-Men comic the other day and Mr Sinister randomly teleported under his own power so Exodus has probably done it at one time or another. They used to just give Sinister any power they wanted to.

Wickerman
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Heh, I was reading an old X-Men comic the other day and Mr Sinister randomly teleported under his own power so Exodus has probably done it at one time or another. They used to just give Sinister any power they wanted to.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Respek/crystal.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Respek/pyrokinetic.jpg

pyrokineticism on multiple targets at once droolio

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.