Venom Vs. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Family_guy725
who would win this

DrDoom101
was this done before? I say Sabretooth

Family_guy725
Originally posted by DrDoom101
was this done before? I say Sabretooth
may have been i know they did a wolvie vs. carnage but i dont think they did this one

X-Logan
Sabretooth.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Family_guy725
who would win this

oh..that's a good one...and very intresting too..both characters are as bad as they come...eventhough Venom has a slight strength and agility advantage, there's no denial that this fight could go on for a very long time..a very ugly, nasty long time..

sorry i can't call this one...a good writer would find a solution...but since i favourize both of them...i'd go for a blood-dripping draw... embarrasment

Venom Dude No.1
Sabretooth is an arrogant mutant who underrestimates most of his enemies.

Venom always fights with a purpose, he is not afraid of dying, and he is a true badass who has faced guys Juggernaut and Superman and whooped the ass of those suckers.

I know that Sabe has a healing factor and true adamantium-skeleton but Venoms symbiote costume contains all of Spider-Man's abilitys, including a spider-sense, which makes Venom incredibly dangerous.
Venom is also a lot of stronger and faster than Sabe is. And I don't really think Sabe can hurt Venom in many ways because the only thing that can really hurt Venom is sonics and fire.

Does Sabretooth have anything of this?? No he doesn't, then we understand that he can't do so much against Venom

Venom wins 10/10

K3VIL
Originally posted by Venom Dude No.1
Sabretooth is an arrogant mutant who underrestimates most of his enemies.

Venom always fights with a purpose, he is not afraid of dying, and he is a true badass who has faced guys Juggernaut and Superman and whooped the ass of those suckers.

I know that Sabe has a healing factor and true adamantium-skeleton but Venoms symbiote costume contains all of Spider-Man's abilitys, including a spider-sense, which makes Venom incredibly dangerous.
Venom is also a lot of stronger and faster than Sabe is. And I don't really think Sabe can hurt Venom in many ways because the only thing that can really hurt Venom is sonics and fire.

Does Sabretooth have anything of this?? No he doesn't, then we understand that he can't do so much against Venom

Venom wins 10/10
Oh, a new Venom fanboy, so silly.
Sabretooth is like an amped version of Wolverine, currently.
Superhuman strenght, speed, reflexes, agility, durability, adamantium skeleton and claws, and healing factor further enhanced from Sinister and Weapon X program.
His strenght is the same league of Venom, but the problem with a symbiote is that you can slice him even for a day without obtaining any real effect.
If Sabe gets a sonic knife he can pull it out, otherways he'll need to throw Venom against a fuel truck and then drop on him a building.

Venom Dude No.1
sorry Sabe, Venom is never gonna let that happen

X-Logan

wolverine8888
Originally posted by K3VIL
Oh, a new Venom fanboy, so silly.
Sabretooth is like an amped version of Wolverine, currently.
Superhuman strenght, speed, reflexes, agility, durability, adamantium skeleton and claws, and healing factor further enhanced from Sinister and Weapon X program.
His strenght is the same league of Venom, but the problem with a symbiote is that you can slice him even for a day without obtaining any real effect.
If Sabe gets a sonic knife he can pull it out, otherways he'll need to throw Venom against a fuel truck and then drop on him a building.

first off k3vil again I have no diea were u get ur information but it is indeed in correct. wolverine and sabetooth have the same strength agility reflex durability. also wolveriens healign factor is stornger then sabertooth (wolverine hand book 2004) and also house of M official hand book). also because he has a better healing factor his agility and reflexes are better. also wolverines fighting skill is a good deal better then sabertooths so all of what u said does not help ur arguement because it was all inaccurate.
if this is sabertooth vs first venom then sabertooth wins. sabertooth vs the second venom is a closer match but sabertooth takes it mroe times then not.

wolverine8888
by the way current sabertooth does not have adamatium skeleton he does not have as well. alos that would make his durability weaker then wolverine from frankly just that. also he did unless ur talken about house of M sabertooth who is infact a sabertooth from another reaility and even he has no adamantium skeleton

scotsmn
Sabretooth

EsteemedLeader
What's the Sabretooth with the blue outfit and short hair?

Lucid Lui
Sabretooth takes this after a very long, very painful fight.

Why?... Because he's cooler.

In every way.

Wynndar
Not a Venom fan but I cant see him losing to ST

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
What's the Sabretooth with the blue outfit and short hair?

willRules
Venom will take apart the massively overrated Sabretooth and Wolverine together IMO................

Tha C-Master
Venom...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by willRules
Venom will take apart the massively overrated Sabretooth and Wolverine together IMO................
overated? lol wolverine would deffently take venom out. sabertooth will as well but if it the second venom im not sure if sabertooth can pull that win off.

StyleTime
Venom...everytime.

wolverine8888
sabertooth 8/10

K3VIL
Originally posted by wolverine8888
overated? lol wolverine would deffently take venom out. sabertooth will as well but if it the second venom im not sure if sabertooth can pull that win off.
How poor fanboy?
And last time I checked, Creed got upgrades from both Sinister and Weapon X, and he beat the crap out of Logan, and before that, there was a fight in which Logan slashed his face, and stated he always tough he got the better healing factor, until that moment, when Sabe's scarfaces heal back almost instantly and he told Logan something like: good shot rant.
Still both him and Creed have no chance with a symbiote.
Symbiote's wearer are bulletproof, they can even take rocket launchers fire and be on their feet.
Claws aren't going to work, cause the symbiote is made of substace which make that kind of damage practically useless.Also don't forget, Venom can just became invisible, and I don't think he got a shent that can be tracked.And he can create claws too, or fire pieces of the symbiote in form of spikes and many other things, it's not his fighting style, but he can do it.
Plus he can just create tentacles, hold Logan, and suffocate him.
Or he can slice him many times and then stab him into the earth.
A loser like Donald Pierce slashed Logan to the point he was on the floor, Venom can do it better.

Beyonder
Venom. That suit, strength, agility and range are far superior than Sabes healing factor, claws, and skills.

Venom 8/10.

willRules
Venom at least 8/10

NoFate007
Definitely Venom

wolverine8888
Originally posted by K3VIL
How poor fanboy?
And last time I checked, Creed got upgrades from both Sinister and Weapon X, and he beat the crap out of Logan, and before that, there was a fight in which Logan slashed his face, and stated he always tough he got the better healing factor, until that moment, when Sabe's scarfaces heal back almost instantly and he told Logan something like: good shot rant.
Still both him and Creed have no chance with a symbiote.
Symbiote's wearer are bulletproof, they can even take rocket launchers fire and be on their feet.
Claws aren't going to work, cause the symbiote is made of substace which make that kind of damage practically useless.Also don't forget, Venom can just became invisible, and I don't think he got a shent that can be tracked.And he can create claws too, or fire pieces of the symbiote in form of spikes and many other things, it's not his fighting style, but he can do it.
Plus he can just create tentacles, hold Logan, and suffocate him.
Or he can slice him many times and then stab him into the earth.
A loser like Donald Pierce slashed Logan to the point he was on the floor, Venom can do it better.

u know whats funny this is the reason I do not listen to u when u speak as if u know a thing about wolverine. u are about 5 years behind in comics. wolverine only thought sabertooth heaing was better due to the fact that he did not know sabertooth had adamantium and that his claws did little damage to saberooth because of it. if u actauly read wolverine after that u would know that. u also know wolverine beat sabertooth ass and got sabertooth adamantium put into him. u also knwo that wolverine last 5 fights vs sabtertooth have lasted about 2 panels. in every single one wolverien was the victor. wolverine killed sabertooth in there last fight and he ahs yet to bee shown in the normal time line show far.
also spiderman has punked venom befor. wolverine in to dream fights has shown he is more then a match for venom. also in the venom on the run series which is a far more powerful venom wolverine showed that he could clrealy hold his own.
any ways this is sabertooth and I think sabertooth would win vs venom

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by wolverine8888
u know whats funny this is the reason I do not listen to u when u speak as if u know a thing about wolverine. u are about 5 years behind in comics. wolverine only thought sabertooth heaing was better due to the fact that he did not know sabertooth had adamantium and that his claws did little damage to saberooth because of it. if u actauly read wolverine after that u would know that. u also know wolverine beat sabertooth ass and got sabertooth adamantium put into him. Yeah, but the Weapon X program stuck adamantium back in, just so you know...
I'm pretty sure that when it comes to fights over all, Tooth and Logan are pretty much even.
That fight was complete PIS. We didn't even see it for christs sake. Sabretooth could've gotten bored and walked off for all we know...

wolverine8888
actauly they did not seeing how sabertooth was cut in to little pieces which wolverine shows u at the end of the fight. oh also black panther cut off sabertooth head, if ineed sabertooth had adamatium in it that would not be possable. also have u even read the last couple of fights wolverine had with sabertooth? he beat him in 2 panels when sabertooth fought him both times when he was in the brother hood of mutants. also in the 3rd fight wolverien kills sabertooth and it was not pis.

wolverine8888
actauly he does of adamatium or did but many things counter if he actauly still ahs it. in his bios and in his own series he did in fact get adamantium put back in but then he goes and gets his head cut off and cut into little peices, his character is relay not making sense latly.

Lucid Lui
That's why i say those fights were PIS. It'd been clearly established that Tooth had his adamantium back. Those fights were for the most part just crappy writing...

wolverine8888
dude u can't say 8 fights are pis. it likly that he indeed did not have it back and it was taken out.

wolverine8888
actauly I pritty sure in sabertooth series it was taken out but I can't be postive cuz I dotn read it.

braz
venom wins this...too quick, too agile, much stronger, more range, pretty much says it all

Ultimate Hulk43
Venom wins this...easily.

scotsmn
No matter what, this is a close fight. Sabes can cut him up but I'm not sure if it would be deep enough to pierce the man beneath the symbiote. Venom could put a hurting on Sabertooth but would he be able to hurt him faster than Sabes could heal? I dunno. I think for Sabes to win he would have to unload a barrage of hits to Venom's chest... basically scraping away the goo until he can rip open the man beneath. I say it's close enough to be considered a tie.

juggernaut74
Venom wins.

Stoic
Venom and easily at that.

carver9
Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.