Scarlet Witch (house of M) v Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
Discuss smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

- Why hasn't Phoenix come to the rescue smile

rouge24
doesn't this belong in the vs forum?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by rouge24
doesn't this belong in the vs forum?

not really as its Xmen based smile

GalacticStorm
all of the criticised resurrections brought about Endsong which is stated to be the last phoenix story. (At least for a while)

So thats the main reason i guess. The same question could be asked in regards to LT. Where was he?

Creshosk
Originally posted by rouge24
doesn't this belong in the vs forum? He's just bitter.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Creshosk
He's just bitter.

there you go following me round again laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
lol whirly how long you been back before you started trollin again>>

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
lol whirly how long you been back before you started trollin again>>

smile

Me troll laughing out loud never

Hit_and_Miss
its a shame... how the mighty have fallen.....

....at the presence of pheonix (or gs...)...

*wink* GS you owe me some e-props now!!!*

Whirlysplatt
its a shame... how the mighty have fallen.....

....at the presence of pheonix (or gs...)...

*wink* GS you owe me some e-props now!!!*

have you seen Piedmons post about you in the General discussion forum, why do I get the dork gang against me laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
lol! where is it! I'm up for a good trollin! *wink*

I can't seem to find this post....

Disappear
LT hardly makes appearances in any typical situations, really only acting as a mediator when other "abstracts" call on him, such as when eternity tried to file a complaint that he'd be replaced someday. crap like that.

just so ya know, i guess...

Whirlysplatt
lol! where is it! I'm up for a good trollin! *wink*

I can't seem to find this post....

Sorry my error it was Wolverine 8888 I paid it little attention, because I have no problem with you except for the obvious hardon you have for me.

Originally posted by wolverine8888
i have found THE WORSE DEBATER EVER his name is hit_and_miss it funny to because that all he seem to do in the threads.

I have to say though H and M you don't seem to contribute anything about comics much confused

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Hit_and_Miss
I don't have a problem with you whirly! I just find some of your views questionable.... I even asked your advice as I knew how much you know about comics...

I just think your trying to take this little debate with GS a little too far...

You can't believe a word wolverine8888 says, he was upset with me cause I ruinned his day by telling him wolverine isn't the greatest hero!

Whirlysplatt
I don't have a problem with you whirly! I just find some of your views questionable.... I even asked your advice as I knew how much you know about comics...

I just think your trying to take this little debate with GS a little too far...

You can't believe a word wolverine8888 says, he was upset with me cause I ruinned his day by telling him wolverine isn't the greatest hero!

Well Demi has ended the Phoenix rubbish for most smile even Xmarks the spot is fence sitting given the arguments Demi has provided.

I never said youj have a problem just that you follow me around a lot - Its cool you fancy me, no problem smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Oh I looked for a couple of other posts from people recently indicating you didn't contribute muchsmile couldn't find them - I coluldn't be bothered to look that hard.

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

or in your case Cliche (I love it when you get a few individuals that give props to each other withoput a valid argument)

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I never said you have a problem just that you follow me around a lot - Its cool you fancy me, no problem smile

Oh I looked for a couple of other posts from people recently indicating you didn't contribute muchsmile couldn't find them - I couldn't be bothered to look that hard.

or in your case Cliche (I love it when you get a few individuals that give props to each other withoput a valid argument)

So if I post in a thread you have posted in... I'm following you.. Rite..!!!
You must have a lot of stalkers then!!!! OMG! ive posted some huge threads.... I must have a lot of stalkers too... perhaps I should think about restrainning orders......"your post is not allowed with in 20 posts of hit_and_miss"

Just pick any of wolverine8888 posts.. they all have the same "I love wolverine more then life itself" message running all the way threw them... Hell he would make an argument that wolveine can beat pheonix as he has killed her once...

The eprops was a joke... cause GS must of PMed me into this thread, same as cresh... I would of posted eariler... but my pm took a long time to reach me...!!!! smile

What faith should I keep???
I'm not sure how to "stay whirly"...its that like "keep trollin"?

Whirlysplatt
So if I post in a thread you have posted in... I'm following you.. Rite..!!!
You must have a lot of stalkers then!!!! OMG! ive posted some huge threads.... I must have a lot of stalkers too... perhaps I should think about restrainning orders......"your post is not allowed with in 20 posts of hit_and_miss"

Just pick any of wolverine8888 posts.. they all have the same "I love wolverine more then life itself" message running all the way threw them... Hell he would make an argument that wolveine can beat pheonix as he has killed her once...

The eprops was a joke... cause GS must of PMed me into this thread, same as cresh... I would of posted eariler... but my pm took a long time to reach me...!!!! smile

What faith should I keep???
I'm not sure how to "stay whirly"...its that like "keep trollin"?

you see your like a fish on a hook smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Hit_and_Miss
lol carry on whirly...

your gulible...

Whirlysplatt
lol carry on whirly...

your gulible...

and he misses again laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
But his avatar is bitchin'. Don Hertzfeld rocks.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
But his avatar is bitchin'. Don Hertzfeld rocks.

yes it is an excellent avatar smile

Hit_and_Miss
Why whirly! anyone would think you care!

thedarkphoenix
i like my avatar.........DARK PHOENIX has spoken. rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.