Being A Freshmen Sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
What do you do to the freshmen in your high for thiers first week.. We have a freshmen hunt... 10th, 11th, 12 grade has their own symbol for thier class and they go around putting thier symbol on the freshmen. and at the end of the week the class with the most tagged freshmen win a free lunch at school..... its wierd but fun.... i was wondering what other high school does... tell me yours

Cringe
I got to private school big grin

Imaginary
That means you're in ninth grade right?

Cringe
Yes

Imaginary
I'm finishing 8th grade in 2 months.

Ness
im in 11th and do you ppl have any thing kool like that at school

TX!
im a sophmore stick out tongue

Ness
ok kool

mattador
Originally posted by TX!
im a sophmore stick out tongue

same here, sophmores rule!!

Draco69
The best way to be a freshman and not get ragged on is to...stop being so freshmany.

TX!
Originally posted by mattador
same here, sophmores rule!!

definetly cool

mattador
hells yeah.

Originally posted by Draco69
The best way to be a freshman and not get ragged on is to...stop being so freshmany.

laughing out loud

barbarossa
Upper-Classman Represent. Junior Bitches.

Anyway, at my school we hurl barrages of pennies and any number of other small, painful projectiles at the freshies.

Cringe
lol,thats wrong smile

silver_tears
I'm a senior, we niner the freshmen, by writing niner on their forehead in permanent ink, the principals forbid it this year after some kid had it done all over his body (laughing out loud ) but it sti happened to a bunch.

Cringe
lol thats so messed up evil face

silver_tears
He was like forced to walk the halls in his boxers happy it was pretty sad

leana marie
im a senior but we dont do anything at our school...

at my cousins school, the seniors would chase around the freshmen and paddle them...

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Ness
What do you do to the freshmen in your high for thiers first week.. We have a freshmen hunt... 10th, 11th, 12 grade has their own symbol for thier class and they go around putting thier symbol on the freshmen. and at the end of the week the class with the most tagged freshmen win a free lunch at school..... its wierd but fun.... i was wondering what other high school does... tell me yours

i like your sig... and being in highschool is cool... it will get better

The True Fear
Junoirs whats up

BENITO
What do you do to the freshmen in your high for thiers first week.. We have a freshmen hunt... 10th, 11th, 12 grade has their own symbol for thier class and they go around putting thier symbol on the freshmen. and at the end of the week the class with the most tagged freshmen win a free lunch at school..... its wierd but fun.... i was wondering what other high school does... tell me yours Got to School for aweek then turn into Assholes

Ness
Originally posted by leana marie
im a senior but we dont do anything at our school...

at my cousins school, the seniors would chase around the freshmen and paddle them... they did that be4 i got in the high school and thank god they banded it,,,,,, but now i want to do it to them hahahaha

SnakeEyes
im in 11th and do you ppl have any thing kool like that at school

Well, I'm a Sophomore now, but last year, we had something kind of similar to that. We had this thing called the King of Hearts. The girls weren't allowed to talk to the guys and if they did, they had to give that guy, their heart (like a Valentine). On St. Patricks day, it was reversed. They guys had these clovers, and they weren't allowed to talk to the girls unless they wanted to give away their clover to the girl of their choosing. Lots of times, the girls/guys would talk by accident though... It was fairly fun.

Ness
that dont make no scence

Ken Kenobi
that dont make no scence

Neither did this sentence...laughing out loud

It should be: "That doesn't make any sense."

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Well, I'm a Sophomore now, but last year, we had something kind of similar to that. We had this thing called the King of Hearts. The girls weren't allowed to talk to the guys and if they did, they had to give that guy, their heart (like a Valentine). On St. Patricks day, it was reversed. They guys had these clovers, and they weren't allowed to talk to the girls unless they wanted to give away their clover to the girl of their choosing. Lots of times, the girls/guys would talk by accident though... It was fairly fun.

All year long? blink

mattador
High School doesn't make sense dude...

Ness
to the last 2 comments " no it dont make any sence"

Ken Kenobi
"No, it doesn't make any sense."

stick out tongue

mattador
Dude, KK is skitz-o, changing his sig and avy over and over, lol

Ive done it to, no worries yes

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Neither did this sentence...laughing out loud

It should be: "That doesn't make any sense."

All year long? blink

No no no... You see, on Valentine's Day, we had the King of Hearts event, but just for that one day. On St. Patrick's Day, we had a similar DAY-LONG event; which I described above.

Cringe
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

It's times like these when im thankful I dont go to your school no expression.I couldnt just not talk to girls even for a day.That would be crazy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.