Who freaks you out the most??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ass cake yum
Out of all the horror movies out there, which horror "monster/bad guy" do you think looks the ****iest.

deathbycorn
The Cenobites from Hellraiser.

BaronOBeefDip
Hmm....I really don't know. Maybe it's the monster that you don't see rather than the one that you do. You know, the one that lurks in the shadows and you don't get a chance to get a good look at it in the movies.

TheBlackWidow
i think emily rose(Aka Exorcist) in the old and the new one in exorcism of emily rose.... it scared tha shit outta me

hellraiser34
zombies and clowns

Impediment
If you mean in the "real" sense it has to be Michael Myers. This is 100% believable and realistic: insane mental aslylum patient escapes and wreaks havok and murder upon a small town. If you mean in the "fictional" sense, it has to be the "Living Dead" from, IMO, the greatest zombie movie of all time, "Night of the Living Dead".

tpaquin
The baby from Eraserhead.

spencerspider
Micheal Myers definately dude he is human that might happen

b-dan
probably Brundelfly aka seth brundel from the fly just the way he looked

jayy
JASON VOORHEES BIIIOOOTTTCCCHHHEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday The 13th Part I

The visuals they showed of him drowning during the movie were sinister.

And the all to famous end when he came up out of the water and grabbed Alice.

F@@KING CLASSIC AND #1

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Makeup/4303/friday1.jpg

wink

romper_stomper
the scariest horror bad guys imo are the ones that could be real,the scariest for me include
krug and weasel from last house on the left
jessie lee kane from fight for your life
and of course.............leatherface from texas chainsaw massacre

bahhh_yeti
That chick from "Monster"! Wuldnt U b scared of a hillbilly lesbian with a vendetta against the male species!

deathbycorn
Leatherface!

I'd hate to be empaled onto a meat hook

sad

kmcdude
Another reason I dont post in here anymore.........

Sorgo
Jigsaw.

When he whipped out that blade from his sleeve, I shit my pants. He is damn cool.

But who I fear the most? Micheal Myers. What a creepy mask, mates.

I have always feared Michael Myers the most out of any Movie Killer.

jayy
Originally posted by kmcdude

You just posted Einstein................

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Impediment
I also had a little uneasiness as a kid with puppets, after I saw "Puppet Master" for the first time. C'mon, I was like 8 or 9, people.

b-dan
puppet master i love that movie

Mandorallen
Frank the rabbit, I dunno what it is about him....
The mothman-the mothman prophicies.

EsteemedLeader
The Puppet Master puppets are pretty creepy looking...

Original Chucky, before his 'Frankensteining', was really scary looking, because he would go from innocent and sweet, to a fugly little bastard.

TheMovieMaster
FREDDY ARE YOU F*ckin jokin me... In a real life sense yes micheal but wtf... FREDDY, Dreams kill well nightmares anyway... you go to sleep next day your pulled through your bed tv stereo and all... any questions

BaronOBeefDip
Children. Children are almost always creepy in horror films in one way or another...

beta-wolf_101
That chick from Audition.

Spiral Goddess
Georgio from Castle Freak

The ghost lady from Ghost Story ( Alice ? )

Magn3to
Bro, it has to be bloody Leatherface! Seriously, if you look at Mike Myers mask it is NOTHING compared to Leatherface! He's scary as bro imagine he got your face and put it face to face with yours!

Also Jason Voorhees is pretty freaky (unmasked), and Freddy Krueger's scary aswell, imagine you woke up in the morning with Freddy Krueger's face right up at you! And to those who think Mike Myers is a human, you're cracking me up, how do you think he could have survived all this shit that's been done to him, eh?

T.M
Dr. Hannibal Lecter.. the blank stare and the ability to get into the mind and manipulate the people in the movies.

then that slurping-type sound was freaky yes

BaronOBeefDip
Harry Roat from Wait Until Dark (If that movie can count as a horror film). Man, he was a bastard for tormenting a blind woman like that.

ToxicMolly
pin head from puppet masters

allofyousuckkk
it....god, what is his name

isnt it like, pennywise?

it, from it

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by ass cake yum
Out of all the horror movies out there, which horror "monster/bad guy" do you think looks the ****iest.

I'd say Norman Bates because it's wierd how such a normal looking person could house such an evil mind. As opposed to Jason, where you can look at him at tell he's evil.

SelphieT
thomasgeorge dude.........freakiest loser ever on kmc.....

Wolfie
Originally posted by SelphieT
thomasgeorge dude.........freakiest loser ever on kmc.....
shock shocking scared shutup

steverules
The Cenobites

NormaBates
Originally posted by K.Diddy

So stop posting already!!!!!! Happy Dance

NormaBates
Pennywise the clown from 'It'

steverules
And Pennywise

Wolfie
Originally posted by NormaBates
So stop posting already!!!!!! Happy Dance
He has. That post is from October. wink

'Z'
ok i've benn watchin horror movies all my life and that damn emily rose movie scared the hell out of me!!

CrazyIvan
When I was younger, I would get freaked out by Chucky because the My Buddy dolls were comin out around that time and they looked just like Chucky. Now, I don't get freaked out by any horror movies, but in my opinion, leatherface is indeed the freakiest.

Grimm22
Pennywise was scary until I learned he was actually some giant spider thing or somthing no expression

Oh and his weakness is water vapor apparently although he lives in a sewer?!!?

Grimm22
Originally posted by 'Z'
ok i've benn watchin horror movies all my life and that damn emily rose movie scared the hell out of me!!

Agreed. yes

I saw the original exorcist and laughed at it. The only good scene was when the preist punches the demon/girl laughing

Then I saw emily rose and it scared me shi*less fear

Grimm22
Originally posted by jayy
JASON VOORHEES BIIIOOOTTTCCCHHHEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday The 13th Part I

The visuals they showed of him drowning during the movie were sinister.

And the all to famous end when he came up out of the water and grabbed Alice.

F@@KING CLASSIC AND #1

wink

Its Ironic because my freinds and I would always laugh at the Friday the 13th movies and when we watched the original it scared the crap out of me bored

Just goes to show you that special effects and whanot cannot beat old school scares no

pumas79
If your referring to the fact that the water from the kids inhaler hurt him it wasnt the fact that it was water in the inhaler but that the kids believed it was battery acid,
ie: pennywise used the kids fears to appear as something that they feared, so ritchie was scared of werewolves so he attacked him as a werewolf, but the problem was that it also ment that the weaknes of whatever he took the appearence of also applied to him, so when they shot him with silver (werewolf/silver) it hurt him, and the kids believed that the stuf in eddies inhaler was battery acid.
A lot of the book is about belief,
this was one of the stephen king books that was turned into a fairly good film along with the greenmile,cujo,shawshanke redemption and running man (spot the huge stephen king fan)

Grimm22
Originally posted by pumas79
If your referring to the fact that the water from the kids inhaler hurt him it wasnt the fact that it was water in the inhaler but that the kids believed it was battery acid,
ie: pennywise used the kids fears to appear as something that they feared, so ritchie was scared of werewolves so he attacked him as a werewolf, but the problem was that it also ment that the weaknes of whatever he took the appearence of also applied to him, so when they shot him with silver (werewolf/silver) it hurt him, and the kids believed that the stuf in eddies inhaler was battery acid.
A lot of the book is about belief,
this was one of the stephen king books that was turned into a fairly good film along with the greenmile,cujo,shawshanke redemption and running man (spot the huge stephen king fan)

If thats the case why didnt they just go get a gun and believe that to be his weakness laughing

allofyousuckkk
maybe they didnt know that they had to believe he was weak?

pumas79
they did, at frist they treid to get a gun and make silver bullets but it didnt work cause they coudnt figure out how to make silver bullets and they couldnt get hold of a gun stick out tongue
thats why the book is better stick out tongue

Bardock42
The general idea of Freddy Krueger quite freaks me out....

bratty_lil_sis
It.

Graveyard Shift
This thread asked for who was the creepiest looking so I'm going to have to say it's a toss up between Zelda from Pet Semetary, Chucky from Child's play 1, and the woman with the decaying flesh that's floating in the tub in The Shining.

If I had to pick one, I'd go with Zelda from Pet Semetary. She's the freakiest and scariest looking. Chucky is pretty scary looking in the earlier Child Plays because of his red hair and the weird animation that they used on him.

Originally posted by Bardock42
The general idea of Freddy Krueger quite freaks me out....

Glad I'm not the only one. The idea of someone killing you or attacking you when you sleep has gotta be the most disturbing thing ever. Your body and mind would be going haywire because you'd be so wired but you'd be so scared to sleep. You could seriously go insane.

Pandemoniac
Yes, it's about who freaks you most, so in other words who is most likely to actually get to you and mess you up.
Freddy and the Cenobites top the bill on that, once those mofo's are after you, there is no place to hide.

MattLeatherface
It's so obvious who the freakiest horror person is, its.......................................................................... Semara from the ring!

DeadlyPsycho
bahahaha.. probably i'm that dog in "Tom & Jerry" .. XD

ladygrim
The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers was pretty damn scary ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.