What's the legal age for swearing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheQuincy
When can u swear in front of ur parents without recieving a scolding?

TX!
.......theres none

mattador
to each their own I guess...

barbarossa
Originally posted by TheQuincy

huh

Spelljammer
You're old enough to swear when you're old enough to take responsibility for it.

Royal Knight

whatever your parents values are

if someone comes from a broken family then there might be some swearing

or if someone comes from a christian family then probably the kids will not swear

Spelljammer
SpellJammer's parents stopped caring about the same time girls stopped being considerd icky..

Imaginary
Originally posted by barbarossa
huh

bushidorodent
my mom lets me swear any time i want she dont care hell my 11 year old brother swears more than i do

Cringe
It depends on how your parents feel about swearing.Usually its when your out of the house and they cant tell you what to do anymore.Otherwise most parents dont like their kids just because the principle.

Morning_Glory

swearing isnt illegal...when did it become a legal thing

lil bitchiness

Nevah. Its disrespectful and rude. Besides, there are planty of other words you can use to describe something without swearing.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Nevah. Its disrespectful and rude. Besides, there are planty of other words you can use to describe something without swearing.

f**k yeah!

lil bitchiness
The amount of swearing is equally proportional to the lack of intelligence.

§P0oONY

Well even if it is directly proportional, and I'm pretty sure it's not... I don't really swear all that much anyway...

snehin
When can u swear in front of ur parents without recieving a scolding? i do it now hav since 6-7 as i hate em so i dont care i'll swear in fronta em they only say is tht the best u can do everytime i tell em to f*ck off they just say is tht the best u can do it makes no sense really

hotsauce6548

I hope you're joking... no expression

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by snehin
i do it now hav since 6-7 as i hate em so i dont care i'll swear in fronta em they only say is tht the best u can do everytime i tell em to f*ck off they just say is tht the best u can do it makes no sense really

Are you that chocolate milk kid from World of Warcraft?! eek!

snehin
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Are you that chocolate milk kid from World of Warcraft?! eek! nope im not i barely play WOW anymore and my user name wasn't choco anythin i was majesty warn

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by snehin
nope im not i barely play WOW anymore and my user name wasn't choco anythin i was majesty warn

No, there was this video going around for a while on the internet of a young kid cursing off his parents because they wouldn't bring him a glass of chocolate milk. It was funny as hell. big grin

snehin
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
No, there was this video going around for a while on the internet of a young kid cursing off his parents because they wouldn't bring him a glass of chocolate milk. It was funny as hell. big grin oh i dint see tht no i curse my folks cause they put me trough hell and dont care much bout me and how i am mentlly or physically

Morgoths_Wrath
I swear in front of my parents, as long as it's not obnoxious. And I usually refrain from saying f*ck in fron of them, just out of respect.

snehin
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
I swear in front of my parents, as long as it's not obnoxious. And I usually refrain from saying f*ck in fron of them, just out of respect. respect hmm i lost tht for my parents

French Tip
I've been swearing since i was 9. But that's because my parents didn't care

a1hsauce
My first cuss word was Son of a ***** back in the 4th grade...yah my mom washed my mouth out with soap alright embarrasment

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by a1hsauce
My first cuss word was Son of a ***** back in the 4th grade...yah my mom washed my mouth out with soap alright embarrasment

laughing

a1hsauce
big grin I was a cute lil bastard stick out tongue

French Tip

Mine was ****. I said it when i dropped my lunch on the floor. My mom was drunk and just stared at me for like a minute before going back to what she was doing

a1hsauce
Originally posted by French Tip
Mine was ****. I said it when i dropped my lunch on the floor. My mom was drunk and just stared at me for like a minute before going back to what she was doing
lol was it a look of shock or hmmm thats kinda cute?

Snoopbert

I disagree. It's disrespectful adn rude to YOU, not nessicarily the paticular parents of any one child.

French Tip
lol was it a look of shock or hmmm thats kinda cute?

confusion stick out tongue

a1hsauce
lol

bushidorodent
swearing is something that i do when im in a good mood..... how is that disrespectfull when your own parents swear at you shouldnt you be able to do it back am i right?

Otaku

bushidorodent
same here

overlord
Overlord: I swear that one day I'll get a life!
Mommy: Shut the f*ck up, b!tch!! I'll kick you in the nuts if you swear again!!

bushidorodent
lol hahahahhahahahahahaha

mysterio69
oh come on, thats just ****ing silly. yeah. scientists don't swear.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by mysterio69
oh come on, thats just ****ing silly. yeah. scientists don't swear. yes, that statement was a little ignorant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.