Funny Ways Voldemort WON'T Die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MistressofSnape
Post funny ways you think voldy won't die. Be creative!
Here's mine: Voldemort gets signed up for Oprah, goes on the show and dies while hearing a three hour lecture about his abusive and controlling attitude toward people.

MistressofSnape
Stun him, gag him, then unstun him and then put him on the "It's A Small World" ride at Disneyland for all eternity.

MistressofSnape
Tell him to follow the spiders.

MistressofSnape
Place a life-size cardboard cut-out of Dumbledore next to his bed while he's sleeping, so that it's the first thing he sees when he wakes up.

MistressofSnape
Lock Voldemort in a room 100 stories high and play recordings of Harry/Voldemort slash fan fiction through the loud speaker. Every once and a while stop the recordings and as soon as Voldy is feeling safe and sane, started it up again louder.

Director_Joe
Couldn't you have put all of those in one post?

R.E.B_IS....
harry is dueling with voldy and dobby apparates with millions of other house elves and screams out YOU SHALL NOT HARM HARRY POTTER!!

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
Lock Voldemort in a room 100 stories high and play recordings of Harry/Voldemort slash fan fiction through the loud speaker. Every once and a while stop the recordings and as soon as Voldy is feeling safe and sane, started it up again louder.

Do the same with Bellatrix/Voldemort fanfics! laughing out loud

Next Venom_girl
...Or Caps... stick out tongue
http://www.glitterrock.org/harry10.html

dansdaman
lol...wow you guys are good

danagrint
He will go on Dr.Phil and Dr.Phil will tell him he has problems

ILuvRUPERT1091
Tell him to follow the spiders.

Place a life-size cardboard cut-out of Dumbledore next to his bed while he's sleeping, so that it's the first thing he sees when he wakes up.

U got those from mugglenet MistressofSnape. Same with this idea

MistressofSnape
yeah i know big grin

Barker
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
yeah i know big grin
no expression

Director_Joe
Originally posted by Barker
no expression
ditto

div
KICK HIM IN THE SHINS AND RUN!!!
Then send an arm of anklebiters to finish the job

dansdaman
Originally posted by Director_Joe
ditto

huh?

Harry_Iz_MINE!
he will have a long and fatigue-filled battle with Harry Potter, only to barely escape with his life. He then suddenly trips on a pebble and falls in a dark trench.

Harry_Iz_MINE!
He is forced to listen to all the morinic ways to die that we've thought up....

dansdaman
after all the things hes done, he falls in a trench and thats what defeats him?......lol....funny funny

seduce_me_draco
Neville longbottm approaches 'Voldie' and curses him. There you go...simple or what?

div
LoL like the trench 1

He chokes on his wand!!

div
he trips on his robes!!

DarkC
1:1 ---------- Slipping on an ice cube in northern Russia while trying to keep Harry from the seventh and last horcrux.

5:1 ------------ Accidentally getting crushed by his own house after attempting to clear all the mice from inside.

10: 1 ------------ Signing up for Fear Factor and choking himself on horse rectum.

25 : 1 -------------- Severe brain trauma after a Computer Sciences 101 University Lecture.

50: 1 ------------- Buried under a pile of angry letters from Jen Aniston, blaming hi, for using joking charms against Brad Pitt.

1000 : 1----------------- Smashed to pieces by angry children in the streets for killing Harry's parents.

10,000 : 1 -------------- Smashed to pieces by angry parents in the streets for killing Harry's parents.

1,000,000,000 : 1 ----------------------------- Severe heart attack after finding out that half of his followers are gay and find him attractive.

div
he leaves fork in microwave !!boom bg explosion..

VoldeMort Letter Swap!!!
MoldeVort

actor
Harry stared into Voldemorts eyes.
"Are you telling me" Harry said, "that the seventh and final horcrux is that bumble bee behind you"?
Voldemort started laughing. He turned towards the bee and said in a horrorfying voice, "Kill Him!"
The bee chased Harry and stung him repeatedly until he died.
"Very good! Now there is no one left who can destroy my last horcrux."
"Erm ... Voldemort," said Hermione "You do realise that bumble bee's die after they sting someone don't you?"
"Oh .. shit!"

The End.

div
LoL omg this quality shit right there

ChakraStrings
*clears throat*

Trips, falls into a ditch, snaps his spine. (is still alive) drags self out of ditch, car runs over his legs, rolls off the side of the road which is a mountain, break his arm in the fall, wolves eat his leg and arm, and then finally is impaled on a tree branch while he is caught in a thunderstorm.

daisuke
Harry and Voldemort are fighting.

Voldemort: "Harry, I have something to tell you..."

Harry: "What?"

V: "I didn't kill you because...."

H: "What? Hurry up so I can kill you."

V: "Because I am your father. Lilly and I had an affair."

H: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Uses spell, but it's the wrong one, and Voldemort starts throwing up slugs.

V: "Hey! They taste like chocolate."

H: You're disgusting." Voldemort dies, choking on a snail.

div
hmm?? ooook chocolate snails??? i suppose

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by daisuke
Harry and Voldemort are fighting.

Voldemort: "Harry, I have something to tell you..."

Harry: "What?"

V: "I didn't kill you because...."

H: "What? Hurry up so I can kill you."

V: "Because I am your father. Lilly and I had an affair."

H: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Uses spell, but it's the wrong one, and Voldemort starts throwing up slugs.

V: "Hey! They taste like chocolate."

H: You're disgusting." Voldemort dies, choking on a snail.
chocolate slugs...wow...eek! eek!

Originally posted by actor
Harry stared into Voldemorts eyes.
"Are you telling me" Harry said, "that the seventh and final horcrux is that bumble bee behind you"?
Voldemort started laughing. He turned towards the bee and said in a horrorfying voice, "Kill Him!"
The bee chased Harry and stung him repeatedly until he died.
"Very good! Now there is no one left who can destroy my last horcrux."
"Erm ... Voldemort," said Hermione "You do realise that bumble bee's die after they sting someone don't you?"
"Oh .. shit!"

The End.

the BOMB! laughing out loud

MistressofSnape
Voldie goes into a care bear store and dies when the care bears turn their sickly sweet eyes on him. MUHAHAHA! FEEL THE LOVE!

All the wands in Ollivander's shop turn on him and curse him.

He is fed Hagrid's cooking while being held hostage by Chuckie.

He eats a love flavored Every Flavor Bolt's Jellybean.

div
voldemort-->"doo doo dar roo doot doot doot dar roo" *BIG HOLE* voldemort--->"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" *SPLAT*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.