OTF Members -> You've Been Had

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Masrix
innocent I Had You all, Well At least a Majority of You Who joined the posts. I Actualy Didn't Even Know Slip and Didn't know almost anything about him and I had Most of you under My Grip. twisted1

Kmc Had Become, Boring, no Fun threads and if you made a thread Some people liked, other people would make fun of it becuase of how it was and Vice-Versa. So I made My night enjoyable and had a blast, Because It was Funny as Hell and Its still Funny to hear some of the Things people have said about me and Such. disgust

I was waiting for a Mod to find out who actually was Behind the Fake Knot and I have to give Cine a hand because, he was the only mod who actually seemed to have Checked. ermm

Personally, I don't Care what people think of me, If you Hate me Do so, and since Tonight I will , Most likely Never be accepted back into the OTF, or even worse I will be Banned.glare

So now I want To hear What Everyone Actually Has To Say so Blow Your mind. laughing Cause What you say Really Doesn't Hurt me At all.

( And I really thought That When People saw My location as Canada and Slip lived in New jersy They would Kinda connect the dots..... )

(And KmcDude I wasn't Trying to blame you but I don't Like you So you were a good patsy at the time)

(Don't Plan To Reply)

kicking Farewell! bye

..........The End? evil face

Cringe
Bye!

I love you! love

Cringe
^ which is strange because im a guy confused

The True Fear
no it isnt

kmcdude
Originally posted by Masrix
innocent I Had You all, Well At least a Majority of You Who joined the posts. I Actualy Didn't Even Know Slip and Didn't know almost anything about him and I had Most of you under My Grip. twisted1

Kmc Had Become, Boring, no Fun threads and if you made a thread Some people liked, other people would make fun of it becuase of how it was and Vice-Versa. So I made My night enjoyable and had a blast, Because It was Funny as Hell and Its still Funny to hear some of the Things people have said about me and Such. disgust

I was waiting for a Mod to find out who actually was Behind the Fake Knot and I have to give Cine a hand because, he was the only mod who actually seemed to have Checked. ermm

Personally, I don't Care what people think of me, If you Hate me Do so, and since Tonight I will , Most likely Never be accepted back into the OTF, or even worse I will be Banned.glare

So now I want To hear What Everyone Actually Has To Say so Blow Your mind. laughing Cause What you say Really Doesn't Hurt me At all.

( And I really thought That When People saw My location as Canada and Slip lived in New jersy They would Kinda connect the dots..... )

(And KmcDude I wasn't Trying to blame you but I don't Like you So you were a good patsy at the time)

(Don't Plan To Reply)

kicking Farewell! bye

..........The End? evil face It is the end for you Masrix big grin See you partner

Cringe
Originally posted by The True Fear
no it isnt

blink

The True Fear
See you otf cowboy

Bang.....

Leo.M
I knew slip didn't come back, i can't believe sooooo many people fell for it

GCG
I smelt it you boofoon wink

kmcdude
So did I smile As soon as I read the post's laughing out loud

Spelljammer
Dude! You're the coolest! big grin

SpellJammer is impressed really, the best troll manuever he ever did was get two large forums to wage war on eachother by taking quotes about the other out of context so they'd believe eachother was talking smack about them.

It wasn't against the rules technichaly. Just a really ass-hole thing to do..

You too, have done something ass-hole. Be ready to feel a little prouder from now on.. wink

kmcdude
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Dude! You're the coolest! big grin

SpellJammer is impressed really, the best troll manuever he ever did was get two large forums to wage war on eachother by taking quotes about the other out of context so they'd believe eachother was talking smack about them.

It wasn't against the rules technichaly. Just a really ass-hole thing to do..

You too, have done something ass-hole. Be ready to feel a little prouder from now on.. wink

big grin

leana marie
i really like masrix... although i didnt get to witness his slipknot hoax im sure it was fun...

Masrix
Originally posted by leana marie
i really like masrix... although i didnt get to witness his slipknot hoax im sure it was fun...

It Was And I planned not To go back On that File After tonight but then Cine did what he did and Kmcdude Went off Being a Prick and now, I really don't Care about anything anymore

Cringe
Kmcdude's just being Kmcdude confused

DarkC
This is one of the reasons why I'm glad that the 4-threads-a-day rule applies.

Masrix
Yeah Well I kinda Want this thread Closed now...

Cringe
Too bad sucka Happy Dance

kmcdude
Originally posted by Cringe
Too bad sucka Happy Dance

hysterical

Cringe
evil face

kmcdude
If you do not get banned Masrix you will live forever with shame and people laughing at you from the inside of there mind. evil face

hysterical

hysterical

hysterical

Cringe
I like how the all the smileys do the same thing at the same time blink

leana marie
i knew that already...

kmcdude
I like how the all the smileys do the same thing at the same time blink

laughing Pretty trippy no expression

Cringe
Yeah shock

Masrix
edit

Cringe
Lets not go into the things we would do if we knew where masrix lived shifty

*TEPEE!*

kmcdude
Originally posted by Masrix
Kmcdude If I Knew you In real Life Id Slit your Throat

big grin That's real nice

P.S I would not slit your throat as knives are for pussy's wink

kmcdude
Lets not go into the things we would do if we knew where masrix lived shifty

*TEPEE!*

shifty

Masrix
Originally posted by kmcdude
big grin That's real nice

P.S I would not slit your throat as knives are for pussy's wink

Cringe
TEPEE! no expression

Sir Mist
Thanks for bringing kmc out of its boring holeeek!

Clovie
blink someone thought you're Slipknot?
but it's obvious you're not him, he didn't like me, and I haven't noticed any open hostility from you erm

snehin
another one

lil bitchiness
He's banned. Thread over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.