Galactic Empire VS Covenent Human Aliance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Magnevus
This would be a hard battle, wouldn't you say?

Tangible God
No it wouln't be. The Empire pwns.

Do you really think lead bullets and explosives, even with Covenant plasma weapons, would be effective against the shields, speed and firepower of the Imperial fleets?

jollyjim311
Like I said in the other thread, The Empire has too many troops and resources.

The highlight of the battle would be a badass wookiee slave vs. a brute in a fist fight

Darth Faunus
What is with the five 'Galactic Empire' threads?

jollyjim311
sorry to change the topic, but it is pretty evident that the Empire wins easily. So, what would you guys say wookiee or brute?

Deus Ex
A brute would own a wookie with no weapons, but seriously, the Empire outguns the entire Halo universe.

exanda kane
Even a frickin Jawa outguns the Halo Universe man!

Fishy
Its a Jawa of course they outgun the entire Halo universe...

Tangible God
The Black Sun would make sweet, sweet love to the Halo universe.

badboyjedi
DUDE its pointless the empire could just bust out the deathstar and BOOM!! there goes earth BOOM!! there goes the covenent home world

Darth Magnevus
you people have obveously never read the Halo books. The covenent have the advantage of slipspace(another demension where nothing in the real world is tangeble) and plasma weapons (which refined by cortana cut through a covenent capital cruser, which is quite a feet). Then the humans have their technology. Spartins (5 to be exact), MAC Cannons, and the super nuke, able to destroy entire planets. That combination is very powerfull. Also, the covenent dont have a homeworld, and if they did, they have the technology to transport it into slipspace, therfor avoiding all damage.

Lord Simus
Magnevus read page 3 of GE vs. IE.

Lord Simus
I think the Empire has won this.

Darth_Glentract
Darth Magnevus, give me the statistics of their ships and their numbers and then I will show you why the Empire pwns them with less than one percent of their forces.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Darth Magnevus
you people have obveously never read the Halo books. The covenent have the advantage of slipspace(another demension where nothing in the real world is tangeble) and plasma weapons (which refined by cortana cut through a covenent capital cruser, which is quite a feet). Then the humans have their technology. Spartins (5 to be exact), MAC Cannons, and the super nuke, able to destroy entire planets. That combination is very powerfull. Also, the covenent dont have a homeworld, and if they did, they have the technology to transport it into slipspace, therfor avoiding all damage.

Hyperdrive employs a subdimension to go through. You obviously have never bothered to read SW books either.

Second, plasma weapons aren't shit compared to even a rack of turbolasers.

Third, a super nuke? You DO realize how much megaton pressure is needed to destroy an entire planet, right? Start thinking in scientific notation.

Fourth, any engagement on the side of the Covenant would be the Empire wiping its ass with them. For one thing, Covenant are fanatical and not likely to withdraw initially. Second, an SDD has enough firepower to glass a planet using its own turbolasers. This is -omitting- some of its larger weaponry. Third, covenant ships are vulnerable to explosions (Halo 2), high calibre projectiles (Fall of Reach) and have no particle shields (Halo 2 again) as MC grabs on to the outer hull of the ship when he should have been incinerated by the shield since the ship -was- in combat.

Lord Simus
Hey guys he told me the size of there capitial cruisers are 100,000 meters. He believes plasma is superior to laser, heck he even tried to convince me that MC would kill Vader.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Lord Simus
Hey guys he told me the size of there capitial cruisers are 100,000 meters.
Compensating for something.

jollyjim311
The Empire would shoot through Halo and blow up Earth!

Now the Emperor can get an erection!

Tangible God
I mean for God's sake, the Humans used explosives, and flying MATTER to destroy Covenant ships, how is zooming raw energy gonna be less effective against armour with virtually no shielding?

Lead bullets can kill an Elite, but a laser can't?

Gravity Wells do absolutely nothing? The speed of the Imps' tech. means squat? The Force does nothing? Sheer f*ckin numbers, VASTLY in favour to the Empire, will have no effect on the Covenant?

Deus Ex
Well, yeah.

Fanboyism > Imperial Tech.

Tangible God
Ah the fanboys! I used to have one, the guy got tired of waving his arms up and down in my direction all day. So I fired him and sent him to live on Omecron III where every ensign ST has ever known haunts the very woods.

exanda kane
I'm still getting over the fact that someone has wrote Halo books - what a load of crap!

Darth Magnevus
People, I know that the charicters have limits, Im just trying to open up a new topic of debate. The Halo Charicters are aproved by the game creator and I believe are a formidabl force to deal with. Their technology is increadably powerful, and I highly recomend reading the books if you don't believe me.

Darth_Glentract
You have failed to supply fleet numbers and ships specs.

Arbiter
Here's some information that might help out a little bit. This link below shows the scales and some specs of the ships from halo. Since i'm still new here this forum it won't let me post url's. Just copy the url in the quotes below and past it in the browser and delete all the spaces in that you see in there.

"nikon. bungie. org / misc / sloftus_scalecomparison"

If this info is correct then the covenent battle cruisers are a little larger than the Imperial Star Destroyers which on the Star Wars website says they are about 1600m long.

Another thing to add to this is when the convenent attacked Earth (13 cruisers and 2 Assault Carriers) their fleet was 50 times smaller than the one that attacked the planet Reach. I don't know if that's their entire fleet but if it is that would be around 750 ships all together plus the High Charity ship that about the same size as the Death Star.

Council#13
Originally posted by Tangible God
No it wouln't be. The Empire pwns.

Do you really think lead bullets and explosives, even with Covenant plasma weapons, would be effective against the shields, speed and firepower of the Imperial fleets?

Yes... sad

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Magnevus
People, I know that the charicters have limits, Im just trying to open up a new topic of debate. The Halo Charicters are aproved by the game creator and I believe are a formidabl force to deal with. Their technology is increadably powerful, and I highly recomend reading the books if you don't believe me. Go debate the SW arguments given instead of saying that Halo technology is powerful.

Ianus
I agree. I -have- read Halo books, and many SW tech manuals and SW tech pisses all over Human and Covenant tech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.