There is no god...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Great Vengeance
I decided to read a bit into whats being talked about here(I usually avoid this place)...I think its time I made this clear to you people who dont see the truth.

-God does not exist...He is the product of human fear.

-Jesus was simply a popular priest, if he even existed at all that is.

-There is no satan or hell, 'evil' comes from within us.

-There may be life after death, I doubt it, but I cant rule it out. One things for sure though, it isnt how the bible describes it.

-The bible and all other 'holy' books are lies forged by idiots who thought they figured out life.

If I convinced one person of this, the world is a better place.

tax
What you have said great vengeance is of no importance. The real question is who are you?

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by tax
What you have said great vengeance is of no importance. The real question is who are you?

No the real question is...who are you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

mysparrow
God does indeed exist but it is your choice to believe or not , the bible was written thousands of years apart and amazingly prophecy down to the letter happened just as it was written thousands of years prior , only God could have done that. But then again, your choice , i will say this to you , Jesus loves you, he died for your sins and mine , and all you have to do is seek him while he may be found , and confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in your heart that he was raised from the dead , and you will have your sins forgiven , and start on a new journey with him. Now , having said all that, it is still your choice , and im praying for you , cause one day its gonna be too late , and my heart crys for that day if your found without him.

DigiMark007
K, rather than fight this guy with blind faith and happy little recitations of personal beliefs (which are fine, but won't get through) let's go scientific...

I don't entirely disagree with you Mr. Vengeance, as I don't believe in heaven/hell, nor am I a Christian. But let's look at the god argument. And in the following ideas, by the idea of "God" I simply mean a higher intelligence, or creator...not necesarily a God in the Biblical sense.

We've been able to calculate the approximate mass of the universe and in doing so figure out exactly how powerful the 'big bang' had to be to create our universe. Modern physics will tell us that matter is simply condensed energy. Under this principle, if the big bang had been less powerful by 0.00000...1 (60 zeros before the 1) percent, there wouldn't have been enough outward exertion and the universe, with all its mass, would have collapsed back in on itself. Conversely, if it had been more powerful by the same ludicrously small decimal, the bang would have been too powerful, and the energy would have never slowed enough to form the matter of the universe.

Such a finely tuned cosmic calculation blatently suggests some sort of intelligent design, or God if you will.

Similarly, any research into the probability of life ocurring as it exists on our planet has come up with such staggeringly impropable chances that we should exist, that modern scientists believe, just as mch as priests anymore, that we were created by intelligent design. The only difference is the scientists don't ascribe a belief system to that creator like the religios do...they simply acknowledge that one exists.

I can produce the sources from which I got this data (I have already done so on this forum mroe than once). If you're interested, please feel free to ask.

jgiant
Sorry gv your not convincing me...

debbiejo
^...well now that I think about it....That is an important question..."Who are we?"....

JediMasterLuke5
also i would like to add....

Evolution is how we evolved from a single celled organism to what we are now.

If god did create all the animals why did dinosaurs die out 65 millions years ago way way way before the first people arrived. I thought the earth was created in 7 days.

If god was real he wouldnt allow women to be raped or people to be murdered. God says he loves us but why does he allow this to happen to us, isnt he supposed to be allmighty, then he should be abel to stop it.

jgiant
People...i hope...

jgiant
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
also i would like to add....

Evolution is how we evolved from a single celled organism to what we are now.

If god did create all the animals why did dinosaurs die out 65 millions years ago way way way before the first people arrived. I thought the earth was created in 7 days.

If god was real he wouldnt allow women to be raped or people to be murdered. God says he loves us but why does he allow this to happen to us, isnt he supposed to be allmighty, then he should be abel to stop it.
I believe the concept of seven days is more like seven days according to God...a day to him could be a billion years...imo...God does love us, humans cause these evil things to happen not God...

debbiejo
Well..........people do.......cause.......everything........God IMO or the "Source" of what is....is only a creating process that always creates...Like attracts like so to say....

mr.smiley
How come he ask this question within the realm of Christianity and leaves a gizzilon other religons.Like it's been stated before,different people have different concepts of what God is.

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by jgiant
I believe the concept of seven days is more like seven days according to God...a day to him could be a billion years...imo...God does love us, humans cause these evil things to happen not God...
The bible must be lieing then becuz it specifically says 7 days.

debbiejo
I believe it's more a compilation of many analogies through many cultures... Which would include myth stories, since they were at one time considered truths.

Comic Book
Originally posted by DigiMark007
K, rather than fight this guy with blind faith and happy little recitations of personal beliefs (which are fine, but won't get through) let's go scientific...

I don't entirely disagree with you Mr. Vengeance, as I don't believe in heaven/hell, nor am I a Christian. But let's look at the god argument. And in the following ideas, by the idea of "God" I simply mean a higher intelligence, or creator...not necesarily a God in the Biblical sense.

We've been able to calculate the approximate mass of the universe and in doing so figure out exactly how powerful the 'big bang' had to be to create our universe. Modern physics will tell us that matter is simply condensed energy. Under this principle, if the big bang had been less powerful by 0.00000...1 (60 zeros before the 1) percent, there wouldn't have been enough outward exertion and the universe, with all its mass, would have collapsed back in on itself. Conversely, if it had been more powerful by the same ludicrously small decimal, the bang would have been too powerful, and the energy would have never slowed enough to form the matter of the universe.

Such a finely tuned cosmic calculation blatently suggests some sort of intelligent design, or God if you will.

Similarly, any research into the probability of life ocurring as it exists on our planet has come up with such staggeringly impropable chances that we should exist, that modern scientists believe, just as mch as priests anymore, that we were created by intelligent design. The only difference is the scientists don't ascribe a belief system to that creator like the religios do...they simply acknowledge that one exists.

I can produce the sources from which I got this data (I have already done so on this forum mroe than once). If you're interested, please feel free to ask.

You are the devil no expression

Comic Book
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
I decided to read a bit into whats being talked about here(I usually avoid this place)...I think its time I made this clear to you people who dont see the truth.

-There may be life after death, I doubt it, but I cant rule it out. One things for sure though, it isnt how the bible describes it.

-The bible and all other 'holy' books are lies forged by idiots who thought they figured out life.

So why are you so concered and come in here saying there is no god..is it fear that there is one no expression

leana marie
god is a figment of mans imagination... because some men cant bear the thought of being alone in the universe, so they created this thing that is made up... but indeed we are alon in the universe my friends...

and there is no god...

jgiant
You cant take every thing in the bible word for word, good example revelations, if you take that at face value than it is pretty messed up...

Comic Book
Originally posted by leana marie
god is a figment of mans imagination... because some men cant bear the thought of being alone in the universe, so they created this thing that is made up... but indeed we are alon in the universe my friends...

and there is no god...

So why are you in here no expression

jgiant
Originally posted by Comic Book
So why are you in here no expression
I cant understand that either...

debbiejo
I do..... big grin

But then that's just me...............................................Weeeeeeeeee

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Comic Book
You are the devil no expression

Hmmm...curious (and actually slightly amusing) answer. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I peg you for a Christian. That's fine and all...nice bunch for the most part. If not, my apologies. In any case, my data actually supported the existence of some intelligent omnipotent creator, which could be assimilated into Christianity (or most any religion) quite easily, and also used to refute the topic of this thread.

But the devil yet still? Nah. If he does exist, I don't really have the soul-stealing and fire-and-brimstone powers and such. But since it was more of a declaration than a response to what I had to say, I'm curious about why you thought that. I wasn't trying to attack anyone's beliefs, but merely presenting scientific facts asI understand them.

But if 'I'm the devil' simply because I said I'm not a Christian and I said some stuff outside of your realm of comfort and knowledge, that's just sad. Hopefully I'm wrong. I have no problem with the message and intent of most religions....just trying to shed some unbiased light onto the subject without getting overly 'Biblical.'

smile

mysparrow
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hmmm...curious (and actually slightly amusing) answer. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I peg you for a Christian. That's fine and all...nice bunch for the most part. If not, my apologies. In any case, my data actually supported the existence of some intelligent omnipotent creator, which could be assimilated into Christianity (or most any religion) quite easily, and also used to refute the topic of this thread.

But the devil yet still? Nah. If he does exist, I don't really have the soul-stealing and fire-and-brimstone powers and such. But since it was more of a declaration than a response to what I had to say, I'm curious about why you thought that. I wasn't trying to attack anyone's beliefs, but merely presenting scientific facts asI understand them.

But if 'I'm the devil' simply because I said I'm not a Christian and I said some stuff outside of your realm of comfort and knowledge, that's just sad. Hopefully I'm wrong. I have no problem with the message and intent of most religions....just trying to shed some unbiased light onto the subject without getting overly 'Biblical.'
Thank you digi, because as we all know , most people wont accept things on faith, everyone wants proof that they can see etc. using science as a means to establish an idea is the best way to handle it concerning those that will not listen to any other . Although i know thats not why you posted ,, thanks anyways

mysparrow
k i dont know why that didnt post . but digi i thank you for posting a scientific outlook and idea , even though it wasnt for Christianity, most people wont accept an idea even for consideration unless its of a scientific nature , something they can see and logical, the whole basis of following God is faith, which is the opposite of science display. we dont follow because we can see , we follow because we dont but still believe . its easier to follow something you can see . but of course they saw all t he miracles Jesus did and still they didnt believe just because he didnt fit their idea of how the Messiah was supposed to come ; Mans expectations .........................................."sigh"

FeceMan

The humor lies in the fact that you are so quick to deem others' beliefs as OBVIOUSLY untrue, yet you place yours above all others.

Let me try:

-God exists. He is the product of truth and His word passed on to man.

-Jesus was not only a popular priest, he was (is) the Son of God. Also, he wasn't actually popular with some of the people of that era.

-There is a Satan and a hell, evil comes from within us because of the Fall of Man.

-There is life after death. It is, in fact, how the Bible describes it.

-The Bible is the Word of God, passed down to humans in order to spread His truth and His teachings.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by mysparrow
k i dont know why that didnt post . but digi i thank you for posting a scientific outlook and idea , even though it wasnt for Christianity, most people wont accept an idea even for consideration unless its of a scientific nature , something they can see and logical, the whole basis of following God is faith, which is the opposite of science display. we dont follow because we can see , we follow because we dont but still believe . its easier to follow something you can see . but of course they saw all t he miracles Jesus did and still they didnt believe just because he didnt fit their idea of how the Messiah was supposed to come ; Mans expectations .........................................."sigh"

Thanks...I do what I can.

I agree and disagree about the 'man's expectations' thing. Agree because way too many people are close-minded and won't listen to something that doesn't fit their philosophy. Disagree, because too many blindly accept what is taught to them and don't question their beliefs. Citing the miracles of Jesus is fine, but then you have those who will (truthfully) claim that Jesus wasn't the first to be said to perform such miracles (walking on water in particular is a popular historical miracle that dates well before Jesus) nor will they take the Gospels as a historical account. One can't fault them, but at the same time it's often sad because the condemn a religion without seeing what it can be good for (for example: I have no problem with many of the messages of Christianity even if I don't believe in all of it).

So yeah, science is a healthy middle-ground for most. Properly researched, it doesn't have to contradict religion like many think it does, and only the most die-hard religious people will blatently ignore it in favor of their faith. Not everything has to be based upon faith...more can be ascertained in this life than many believe.

-DM

Shakyamunison
...If I convinced one person of this, the world is a better place.

I disagree with your last statement. We are all here to live our lives as best as we can. If someone believes is a god, it does not matter. What matters is what we do. If we use god to do evil then we are wrong. If we use god to do good, then we are right. If you change someone change their believe in god, they would still have to choose to do good or evil with that new information. Knowledge is not what sets us free, we are.

Imlistening
God does indeed exist but it is your choice to believe or not , the bible was written thousands of years apart and amazingly prophecy down to the letter happened just as it was written thousands of years prior , only God could have done that. But then again, your choice , i will say this to you , Jesus loves you, he died for your sins and mine , and all you have to do is seek him while he may be found , and confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in your heart that he was raised from the dead , and you will have your sins forgiven , and start on a new journey with him. Now , having said all that, it is still your choice , and im praying for you , cause one day its gonna be too late , and my heart crys for that day if your found without him.

hey this is the non christian hang out.

Imlistening
the only good thing that i got out of going to church was understanding the difference between right and wrong, other than that i didn't get much more out of it. the concept of god doesn't seem right to me, it seems to much like a fairy tale.

Shakyamunison

You are wrong. There has never been any prophecy that has been fulfilled down to the letter. Show me one, and I will show that you are out of your mind.

Storm
God does indeed exist but it is your choice to believe or not , the bible was written thousands of years apart and amazingly prophecy down to the letter happened just as it was written thousands of years prior , only God could have done that.
Vaticinium ex eventu, a prophecy written after the author already had information about the events he was "foretelling". The text is written so as to appear that the prophecy had taken place before the event. Critical exegetes are generally agreed that certain prophecies, such as Jesus' prophecy of the destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem, were inserted into the text after the fact.
The validity of prophecies are often exaggerated. Many prophecies are vague, allowing them to be applied to many possible future events. The cryptic prophecies of Nostradamus are a prime example of this.

Great Vengeance

You guys made some good replys, Ill start with this lemming first though.

-edit- I see you already took care of this guys ignorance storm. smile

Digimark-

While Im skeptical of that scientific claim you made(I would like to see your proof) I agree with you on most of your points. However the point of this topic was to dispel the classical religions(christiananity,islam,judaism etc..) which I know for certain are false. Im not going to go out and say no higher intelligence or god-like being exists, on the contrary I do believe there is something more to life than our limited mind can understand. Part of which may involve this Intelligent Design to some extent.

Feceman-

I attacked a certain group of peoples beliefs for reasons you most likely already know. If your an atheist and didnt approve of my lack of reasons I will give a few right here though I wont go into this great 20-paragraph argument because frankly it isnt neccesary. Christiananity is an old way of life that needs to be let go so we may progress, its like the greeks believing zeus was responsible for lightning...we have scientifically proved they were wrong. Christiananity is harder to disprove but is still built upon the same "fairy tale" logic, its not neccesary to go farther than this.. those who still want to be close-minded and live in their own little worlds may do so but Im trying to persuade those who are not sure what to think about this subject, believe me or not but it is false . If you made your half-hearted attempt at proving god because your actually a christian then dont believe me I wont shed tears about it.

Shakyamunison-

That is your belief, I however think ignorance needs to limited as much as it can...It could mean whether we live on or die. If you need an example of how harmful ignorance can become, its called war.

-hh-
Originally posted by leana marie

and there is no god...

can you prove it? really, can anyone prove if there is a God(s) or not. that being said, believe whatever the **** you want.

Zoroastrianism, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Atheism etc...

just make moral decisions in life.

that how i see it.

debbiejo
It doesn't matter what you believe...cause what ever is will just be...

We are just buzzing around like little bees around the earth trying to figure out why.....

That's why I don't believe in a god that would be judgmental.....Nope...we will be what we came from...energy cannot be destroyed...and so it goes on...........Kinda freeing and joyous when you think about it.....energy can't be destroyed and that is what we are.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by debbiejo
It doesn't matter what you believe...cause what ever is will just be...

We are just buzzing around like little bees around the earth trying to figure out why.....

That's why I don't believe in a god that would be judgmental.....Nope...we will be what we came from...energy cannot be destroyed...and so it goes on...........Kinda freeing and joyous when you think about it.....energy can't be destroyed and that is what we are.

Cool

Shakyamunison
...Shakyamunison-

That is your belief, I however think ignorance needs to limited as much as it can...It could mean whether we live on or die. If you need an example of how harmful ignorance can become, its called war.

What is my belief? You did not quote me so I don't know what you are referring too.

What does "ignorance needs to limited as much as it can" mean? There may be a typo in this statement, as it is now, it is gibberish.

I agree ignorance is like poison, but this statement sounds like you are disagreeing with me. Maybe you misunderstood what I said. If you had quoted me, I could have made my point clearer for you.

tax
hey Shakyamunison, if you don't believe in god, what do you believe in?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by tax
hey Shakyamunison, if you don't believe in god, what do you believe in?

Who said I didn't believe in God?

tax
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Who said I didn't believe in God?

Have you seen Him? If you haven't, why do you believe in Him?

lil bitchiness

Ok, so from what I read there is Christian God doesnt exist and Jesus was a popular priest.

However, Krishna, Vishnu and Shiva exist as one supreme deity - thus Hindu God does exist.
Hinduism doesnt believe in Hell or Christian God.

Shakyamunison

debbiejo
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Ok, so from what I read there is Christian God doesnt exist and Jesus was a popular priest.

Most of Christianity say that Jesus is god....."God made flesh"...sacrificed himself for mankind, but you must believe that to be saved from hell.

Others believe they are separate..3....Father, Son and Holy Ghost...but still one...and some......OH god....why do I bother......there's only 2....the spirit is something else.....

laughing out loud

Imagawa666
This is one great thread

Great Vengeance
I disagree with your last statement. We are all here to live our lives as best as we can. If someone believes is a god, it does not matter. What matters is what we do. If we use god to do evil then we are wrong. If we use god to do good, then we are right. If you change someone change their believe in god, they would still have to choose to do good or evil with that new information. Knowledge is not what sets us free, we are.

Here is your quote shakyamunison, you believe the ignorance of believing in god does not matter. I disagreed and posted why I did so.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Imagawa666
This is one great thread

Yes..it is isnt it?

tax

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by tax
If I am not mistaken, there was an incident involving the famous sage, Sri Ramakrishna (who was actually Swami Vivekananda's master). When Vivekananda approached Ramakrishna and asked him if he has seen god, Ramakrishna said, "I see god as I see you,". Is that what you believe in Shakyamunison, that god is in everyone? If you believe in it, have you seen Him in you or is it just a faith?

He is a buddhist I believe.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by tax
If I am not mistaken, there was an incident involving the famous sage, Sri Ramakrishna (who was actually Swami Vivekananda's master). When Vivekananda approached Ramakrishna and asked him if he has seen god, Ramakrishna said, "I see god as I see you,". Is that what you believe in Shakyamunison, that god is in everyone? If you believe in it, have you seen Him in you or is it just a faith?

I see God in everything and everyone. We (and that includes everything) are part of God. big grin

And yes, I am a Buddhist. I use the term God as an expedient means to convey to you a concept. The term I use in my faith is "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo".

debbiejo
"Nam Myoho Renge Kyo".

I've had that cereal too....and fruity cocoa bumpers... stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by tax
...If you believe in it (God), have you seen Him in you or is it just a faith?

I had to think about this one for a minute.

If you live in a house, do you see walls?; is another way to say that. Think about the wonders of an atom, then about a molecule, then about a cell, then about the human body. If you do not see God in that, you never will see God in anything.

big grin

debbiejo
God is a creative force, and so are we...We draw to us what we think upon...We are always in the state of creation or should I say creating....

There is also a verse that says "So, as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is."......You become.....you attract.......you create......There is no god that is wanting us to do his will.....It's like in unison....a force that more does our will......Attraction creation process.....If the world goes to pot, then we willed it to happen.....too many negatives and not enough posssitives.....The universe gives you want you want.....Never say "I want" in front of your sentences...because you will always get just that..."Want"...and wanting is not the same as having....

Belegūr
Ah, the one great debate....and a major cause of almost all modern Human conflict - the question of Religion, and whether or not there is a God!

Personally, if there is a God, I think the Human race as a whole would've been better off not knowing that there was a God - it may have perhaps been wiser for Him to not come forth.

Shakyamunison

debbiejo
I think as children or very small we are taught to ignore the truth in us with words like "don't feel that way, don't cry, don't don't...etc." which children feel, lf they cannot trust their own gut, then what do they do now???...So they turn to what's told to them...the Religions they are taught....Ignoring everything that has to do with and suppression of the "What and Who" they are....Then as adults....we don't even recognize the feeling anymore....ie....preprogrammed......Better words would not be "don't, or you shouldn't feel", but "Why?" do you feel....Then explore that......The part of us that would lead us to see....Generally I know when I'm not in my truth of what I am when I feel discomfort in my throat, chest, but especially my stomach.....It's there for a reason...that is our knowing/eternal part trying to communicate to our fleshly self....IMO.....It should make you question "why" not "don't or shouldn't" big grin...

Shakyamunison
I think as children or very small we are taught to ignore the truth in us with words like "don't feel that way, don't cry, don't don't...etc." which children feel, lf they cannot trust their own gut, then what do they do now???...So they turn to what's told to them...the Religions they are taught....Ignoring everything that has to do with and suppression of the "What and Who" they are....Then as adults....we don't even recognize the feeling anymore....ie....preprogrammed......Better words would not be "don't, or you shouldn't feel", but "Why?" do you feel....Then explore that......The part of us that would lead us to see....Generally I know when I'm not in my truth of what I am when I feel discomfort in my throat, chest, but especially my stomach.....It's there for a reason...that is our knowing/eternal part trying to communicate to our fleshly self....IMO.....It should make you question "why" not "don't or shouldn't" big grin...

The lower 6 worlds are blinding;

Hell - all we can see is suffering.
Hunger - all we can see is desire.
Animality - all we can see is domination.
Anger - all we can see is hate.
Heaven - all we can see is pleasure.
Humanity - all we can see is compassion.

The "gut" you are talking about is from the four higher worlds of Learning, Realization, Bodhisattva & Buddhahood. These worlds allow us to see beyond the boundaries of the world we are in at the time.

debbiejo
smart

See. and I'm not even a Buddhist....

finti
well that might be because you dont let your self be influenced by chanting spam alien

debbiejo
^ laughing out loud

Me reads and do experiements....

reading

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by finti
well that might be because you dont let your self be influenced by chanting spam alien

Where did this "chanting spam" come from? confused

_Sanctuary_
By saying you don't beleive in god you are practically asking people to start forcing their religions on you.

finti
chanting spam is chanting spam

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by jgiant
I cant understand that either...

That was the question that came to my mind.

debbiejo
What question?

Shakyamunison
What question?

Why are we here?

debbiejo
Why are we here?

I thought it was who are you???....and what's for dinner.

finti
we are here to raise hell

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by finti
we are here to raise hell

And once we have raised hell, do we send him off to collage?

finti
whatever suits hell, if college does then off to college hell goes

willRules
GOD IS NOWHERE

GOD IS NOW HERE

willRules

The Bible also says that to God 7 days can be thousands of millions of years and vice versa.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by willRules
GOD IS NOWHERE

GOD IS NOW HERE

How temporal of you. laughing

willRules
Knowledge is not what sets us free, we are.

Whilst I understand your point I disagree. I believe because we sin we cannot achieve freedom without help from Jesus. i don't believe knowledge sets us free nor do I believe we can set ourselves free because we sin. I believe accepting the truth of the Salvation of Jesus, the truth can set us free.

willRules
How temporal of you. laughing

laughing out loud

willRules
Christiananity is harder to disprove but is still built upon the same "fairy tale" logic, its not neccesary to go farther than this.. those who still want to be close-minded and live in their own little worlds may do so but I'm trying to persuade those who are not sure what to think about this subject, believe me or not but it is false.

Believe me or not but you are completely wrong. scientists have had countless theories that have been disproved. They have also had theories that haven't been disproved. If a theory cannot be disproved then it is considered by many scientists to be a fact.

Many religions have been disproved. Christianity is not one of them. Therefore by scientific logic Christian beliefs are fact. You could argue that Atheism or non-Christian beliefs are fairy tales waiting to be disproved as prophesied in the book of Revelation.

No offence to what you believe mate but it just as easily goes the other way. But I'm sure you are not to worried that you didn't manage to convince me, just like you said in your post. big grin

Shakyamunison
Whilst I understand your point I disagree. I believe because we sin we cannot achieve freedom without help from Jesus. i don't believe knowledge sets us free nor do I believe we can set ourselves free because we sin. I believe accepting the truth of the Salvation of Jesus, the truth can set us free.

It is still us, even in your religion, you have to go to god (Jesus) to receive forgiveness. big grin

willRules
True it is a matter of choice. Thats an interesting way of looking at it.........

Shakyamunison
True it is a matter of choice. Thats an interesting way of looking at it.........

That is all I am saying. I see so many people point to other people and say "you are the cause of my problem" or "You are the answer to my problem", when you (the person in question) is the cause and answer to the problem. It is always up to you to take the first step.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.