Spidey sig request thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Will-one Kenobi
Sorry if theres already one of these but I couldnt find one. Anyway in this thread you can request your own Spiderman signature and some kind person will hopefully make it for you. I will start can someone please make me a sig with Dock Ock ( as shown on the front cover in Hollywood part 2 ) which says 'your alive, good for you'.

hotsauce6548
Official Signature Request Thread

Request sigs there. yes

pingpong1115
Hi could i have a venom sig plz cus im crazy bought venom i think he is da best yeh go venom.(plz)

thanks

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by pingpong1115
Hi could i have a venom sig plz cus im crazy bought venom i think he is da best yeh go venom.(plz)

thanks

I made your sig. I'll post it in my Sig Thread, and there's a link to my sig thread in m sig. big grin

pingpong1115
Cheers u is awsome at making sigs cool i just love the symbiotes there cool thanks.

pingpong1115
have u got any venom type symbiote avatars things 4 me i no its not a sig but i woz just wondering cheers for the sig

doctorstrongbad
Well I have always wanted to get a trogdor sig, I have the pics but could never find anybody to make it for me. Back to the topic, Spider-man is the best hero ever.

Next Venom_girl

Next Venom_girl
/.,./

pingpong1115
cheers next venom girl see ur mad bout venom like me got any other maybe ? cheers

Next Venom_girl
.,./,

Next Venom_girl
/.,/,

pingpong1115
where do u get the pic from cause i woz just wondering and cause i love venom and the symbiote by the ur cool and sos every 1else

Next Venom_girl
./,./,

Next Venom_girl
////

Next Venom_girl

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by pingpong1115
where do u get the pic from cause i woz just wondering and cause i love venom and the symbiote by the ur cool and sos every 1else
Which one? A lot come from around here or scans or cards or sites, etc.

pingpong1115
oh kk do u no what when i first ever saw the symbiotes i thought to my self i bet every else will think my facination is sad but hey i was proved wellwrong cause every here(sos if donsn't apply wid everyone)is spiderman fans as well cool and thanks ur cool

Next Venom_girl
No problemo. smile

pingpong1115
venom is just the best dont u think i think he rules

Next Venom_girl
Yep Venom rocks. punk

pingpong1115
got any more pics of venom or the symbiote plz

pingpong1115
hi sos if im bothering you my friend would like a carnage sig but he's gone offline now so he couldn't ask. Oh yeh he says plz

Next Venom_girl
Courtesy of the JAD site:

Next Venom_girl
Here's a carnage sig to work with:

pingpong1115
u got any more symbiote pics of venom or peter plz

hotsauce6548
I could possibly make a Carnage sig. Just have to get back to my home PC. Right now I'm on my laptop. wink

pingpong1115
kk thanks venom girl do u have any venom avatars or know any websites for venom pics and things plz

Paola
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Official Signature Request Thread

Request sigs there. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.