Another Questions about what you look for in a partner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
Answer and discuss cool

is it LOOKS in a guy/girl that you look for

or is it PERSONALITY

sweetness
Someone that can make me laugh big grin

§P0oONY
Another thread title that makes no sense produced by Maynard.. thumb up

BartmanX
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Answer and discuss cool

or is it PERSONALITY

Well she's got to be beautifull, cute, nice, kind, she's gotta like country music and pop and Green Day.....and some other things I can't think of...

Revernd Maynard

lil bitchiness
Answer and discuss cool

or is it PERSONALITY

Personality. Looks is an illusion which will through the years fade away. Once the looks is gone, there will be nothing left that is attractive in that person.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Personality. Looks is an illusion which will through the years fade away. Once the looks is gone, there will be nothing left that is attractive in that person. true yes

i agree, looks arn't everything, they are more of something you come for....you come for the looks and you stay for the personality erm....i dont think i said that right.....meh

§P0oONY
Looks at 1st.. because that is how most initial attractions start.... then a greater attraction is formed through their personality.

Revernd Maynard

§P0oONY
indeed, as what i said above your post, but thats okay....i dont care sad

Well I was writing mine when yours was posted... Just call me a slow thinker.

Revernd Maynard

Clovie
Originally posted by BartmanX
Well she's got to be beautifull, cute, nice, kind, she's gotta like country music and pop and Green Day.....and some other things I can't think of... how can anyone like both country music and green day? blink

and to asnwer the thread question.
it has to be someone special. and I don't know what is the thing I find atractive. but it is some special something. and I know when I meet a guy, who has it smart

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Clovie
how can anyone like both country music and green day? blink

and to asnwer the thread question.
it has to be someone special. and I don't know what is the thing I find atractive. but it is some special something. and I know when I meet a guy, who has it smart thats cute whistle

and i hate both country and greenday whomever posted that above no

Clovie
what's cute? What the f**k?

Revernd Maynard
what's cute? What the f**k? nothing whistle thats just what i say...insted of "thats cool" its thats cute....okeedokee?

Clovie
nothing whistle thats just what i say...insted of "thats cool" its thats cute....okeedokee? okaaay..
and why the whislting smilie? What the f**k?

Revernd Maynard
okaaay..
and why the whislting smilie? What the f**k? it implies a sexual innuendo whistle

Clovie
exactly.... and it is why I don't understand... elaborate please?

tabby999
how can anyone like both country music and green day? blink

how can anyone like country more the point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.