Lack of rulers here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clovie
I wanna tell that my beautiful country is president-less and goverment-less for some weeks already and it's wonderful happy

Whirlysplatt
smile

Hit_and_Miss
wolfwood

Fishy
Is there any noticable difference?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Fishy
Is there any noticable difference?

I would suspect only that things work better smile

Bardock42
Anarchy is nothing to be proud of imo. How can something like that occur though?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Bardock42
Anarchy is nothing to be proud of imo. How can something like that occur though?

I am not suprised this is your view Bards old pal smile

I love the concept of Anarchy - and I don't know how it can happen - I just wish it would.

Whirlysplatt

Bardock42
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I am not suprised this is your view Bards old pal smile

I love the concept of Anarchy - and I don't know how it can happen - I just wish it would.

I find the concept of Anarchy rather stupid. I mean I wouldn't mind killing my neighbour to get his stuff...but it might suck for soke others ...especially children and women.

Plus the mindstate of Anarchy is everlating and nothing one can deny, just the reasoning that therefore no government should exist is wron g....the government is a participant in the Anarchy.

Bardock42
Sex Pistols?

Whirlysplatt
Sex Pistols?

Certainly is smile

Clovie

Bardock42
By all I know of people Anarchy will do exactly that.....what should keep anyone from just taking what they want?

Good...

It'S ok...I guess...

jaden101
dont have a ruler?

here...have one on me

http://www.addconsults.com/store/images/ruler.gif

Bardock42
Don't have a ruler?

Here take this one:

Bardock42
Originally posted by jaden101
dont have a ruler?

here...have one on me

hehehe...I stole your joke..and nobody will ever notice shifty

jaden101
hehehe...I stole your joke..and nobody will ever notice shifty

laughing laughing

Clovie
I don't want a ruler schmoll

and Anarchy in theory is very nice. It works as well as communism happy

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
I don't want a ruler schmoll

and Anarchy in theory is very nice. It works as well as communism happy

You will get one though

How so? I mean every system that takes wrong prerequesites as giv3en can be nice in theory....like I could create a system in which all people get tortured and killed but it is good because I say "The people will want to get tortured and killed" ...that'S what Communism does...I am not sure aboot Anarchy...I was convinced that they saw it more realistic...

Clovie
unfortunatelly. and I have to vote for one cry

Nope.
wanting to be tortured is never something what the normal ppl would like (we're excluding massochists here).
the idea of communism was the equality of all the people. and in this sense it was good.
though it shouldn't be killing thier individuality (what is happening in China) and there shouldn't be any goverment because it's making some of the people more equal than the rest. (-> Animal Farm)

as for Anarchy.
it is letting everyone do whatever they want.

The problem with both is that people are evil and they don't know where to stop, they're wanting more and more and more.
it is why the only system that seems to be working is rotten capitalism, because it is the only system that fullfills humans' will on getting wealthier. (on the cost of others)

Bardock42
You can just not voet.

No, it is basiocally the same...Humans don't want equality ewither...they want to succeed....but for some people equalitys would be to succeed...but once there they will want more...it'S human nature...jsut as it is human nature not to want to be tortured....

Yes..that is Human nature...but letting everyone do what they want will lead to stealing....killing and what not....and people are NOT evil..they just are what they are......

Clovie
that's not an option. just that both of candidates for second rund have their pros and cons (?) and I just can't decide..

I don't agree.
and why being free should lead to killing and stealing. actually being not free lets it happen anyway. erm

and update on situation sad
they're making up gov...

Spelljammer
Well Hell's bells! Who'dve thought SpellJammer and Bardock42 could actually agree on something!!

And it only took complete anarchy..

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Well Hell's bells! Who'dve thought SpellJammer and Bardock42 could actually agree on something!!

And it only took complete anarchy..

I would but I see the good in everyone even Bardock42 wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Spelljammer

And it only took complete anarchy.. Originally posted by Princess Diana
I would but I see the good in everyone even Bardock42 wink

Go play with something poisonous.....

So...Spelljammer Agrees....I guess I'll have to reconsider Anarchy then....

Clovie
cry It's over.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
cry It's over.

Good for you....

Clovie
NO. not good for me.
I liked when it was gov and president less (: there were no afrairs for a change sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.