wwe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deadgirl
hi im new so i wodering if you can have friens and actervaters?
confused what is your fave show raw or smack down?

deadgirl
im not good at spelling roll eyes (sarcastic)

deadgirl
talk to me?!

hotsauce6548
Okay, number one: This is not a chat room. It's a forum which means you post a message, and people will reply eventually. Everybody's from different places, so not everybody is on at the same time.

Numero two: WTF is an actervater?

Numero three: WTF is a friens?

Numero four: I can see you are talking about the WWE. You're in the wrong forum. I would go to the Sports Forum and look for a thread about the WWE there.

Syren
laughing out loud Nice welcome there hotsauce.. she's new which generally means ignorant to the rules stick out tongue

justjakk
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Okay, number one: This is not a chat room. It's a forum which means you post a message, and people will reply eventually. Everybody's from different places, so not everybody is on at the same time.

Numero two: WTF is an actervater?

Numero three: WTF is a friens?

Numero four: I can see you are talking about the WWE. You're in the wrong forum. I would go to the Sports Forum and look for a thread about the WWE there. way to kill the mood Texas Pete lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.