Canadians Obessed with Clinton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
TORONTO (CP) - Five years after he left the Oval Office plagued by scandal, a charismatic Bill Clinton appears more capable than ever of commanding attention from thousands of Canadians willing to pay top dollar to hear him speak.

Clinton, the 42nd president of the United States, is in Canada this week to talk about bilateral relations and leadership to an estimated audience of about 17,000 who will be attending sold-out events in Toronto, Calgary and London, Ont
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/cpress/20051016/ca_pr_on_na/clinton_visits_1

I think Canadians like him a lot because he was much more nicer to US and we had a much better relationship with the us. I remember a few years back he came to Toronto to sign his book. Holy crap all Of Toronto was like so hyped up. Only 2000 people could sign but over 10,000 just came there to look. The media attention was intense and everyone was talking about it. So it is easily known Canadians like Clinton a million times better then Bush. He was a leader type like Bush however was much more intelligent.

Spelljammer
Would your goverment allow an American to become prime minister of Canada? We don't allow foreighners to become president.

But by all means, take him.. laughing

a1hsauce
Clinton was an awesome president...I really dont care if he got his yaya played iwth by some intern. didnt seem to hurt his day job!

manny321
I think we do allow foreigners to be president.

We can say he did this and that with an intern, however his poll numbers where higher after that scandle.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by manny321

We can say he did this and that with an intern, however his poll numbers where higher after that scandle.
It's a sad day when rape becomes popular..

Seriously, he was charged with sexual harassment. Why doesn't anybody get this? Monica wasn't the only woman, he raped several..

a1hsauce
Rape!? i dont recall Monica saying NO

KharmaDog
Originally posted by manny321

We don't have a president, we have a Prime Minister.

Spelljammer, you throw the word "rape" around a little too loosely.

Spelljammer
Sexual harassment, rape, same crap.

manny321
Heck it wasn't rape. It was a women and a man having some fun. Really what Bush did to the US he said be charged for that.

Rape is when you take a women by force and have sex with her.
This looked like an affair to me and Monica just wanted some money off it.
Clinton is a more liked president then BUSH even if he did do that . Thats a fact!

Really i hope the democrats take back the two houses for only one reason. The reason we will some real good fireworks.

Echuu
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Rape!? i dont recall Monica saying NO

Yup. She was more like Yes!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

Spelljammer
From what SpellJammer heard Clinon forced them, and it doesn't have to say it outright. When you're the president. Not doing what he says can cost you more then your job, you could be ****ed for life..

He did coerce them, it's just sad to say in comparison, he's not half as horrible as alot of people to come out of the U.S. and the world in general..

manny321
True he had its faults but ill take him over the the two Bush's any day.

Thats true with any leader around the world even in Canada. The most popular leader Trudeau is hated by some a lot and like by most. He made some mistakes but he did do a lot for the country.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Sexual harassment, rape, same crap.

I take you don't know anyone who has either been sexually harrassed or raped? I also take it that you don't own a dictionary in order to look up the definitions of 'rape' or 'sexual harrassment'. Finally, I must take it that you are a complete moron to make such a statement.

From what SpellJammer heard Clinon forced them

Please list your sources.

Spelljammer
What does SpellJammer look like to you?! Google?! Look yourself..

Clinton has sexualy harassed like around five women. Monica just got the most attention.. he's a pig..

manny321
Bush is a cash pig. BIg whoop!

KharmaDog

Spelljammer looks like someone who makes up his own facts and spews them on this forum to get attention. Either that or the most misinformed person on the face of the planet.

You spew you baseless facts constantly and when challenged regarding them you either ignore those posts, change the subject, make a bad joke, or run away.

Just once you should try and back up at least one of your arguements.

BackFire

Clinton has sexualy harassed like around five women. Monica just got the most attention.. he's a pig..

If you can't list your sources then your statements loose all merit and credibility. If you make a claim, present your sources, otherwise don't expect anyone to listen to you, since it's more or less simply your word.

Victor Von Doom
Even if Monica Lewinsky knew her career would be ruined by refusing Clinton (which is at worst speculation, and at best...speculation), the fact that she made that conscious choice means it's not rape.

If she truly didn't want to do it, but wanted to place her career before being sexually invaded, then that's her choice.

No-one held a cigar to her head.

Spelljammer
Oh God, are you actually turning the other cheek to rape?

This.. that's horrible..

There's nothing more to discuss, SpellJammer's done here. *Spits at you*

You disgust him. Bye.

Victor Von Doom

This.. that's horrible..

You disgust him. Bye.

Here's my dilemma.

I want to reply to this post with a sigh.

I don't know whether that should be-

A) *sigh*, representing the physical act of sighing; or

B) Sigh, which would be the equivalent of saying the word 'sigh'.

So I'm confused.

KharmaDog

This.. that's horrible..

You disgust him. Bye.

In other words, "I cannot back up anything I say so I am going to retreat once again and try to hide for a bit because people are catching on to my lame internet persona."

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Here's my dilemma.

I want to reply to this post with a sigh.

I don't know whether that should be-

A) *sigh*, representing the physical act of sighing; or

B) Sigh, which would be the equivalent of saying the word 'sigh'.

So I'm confused.

I'd laugh at this if it were not so true.

Capt_Fantastic
It's a sad day when rape becomes popular..

Seriously, he was charged with sexual harassment. Why doesn't anybody get this? Monica wasn't the only woman, he raped several..

I find it hard to believe you're as stupid as you want people to think you are. Is this all just an act? Do you truely believe all this crap you spout, or is it all for attention?

Fine, be a conservative....but you know, just as well as anyone with two bits of sense between their ears, that members like you are not the type ANY other conservative would like on their side.

When you spew crap, you do more for the opposition than you do "your" own side. When you make things up and then "attempt" to pass it off for legitimate political thoughts/theories, you do more for the opposition.

manny321
Yes i find it funny how popular he is up here and is around the world.

botankus
God bless political groupies!

manny321
He was speaking live on TV in London Ontario and there were a lot of people there. I think we are obsessed with him. It was traffic nightmare when he came to Toronto a few years back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.