Galactic War!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Simus
Lately I have been seeing a lot of army vs. army threads so this will be the one to decide it. whoever wins is the most powerful military. The first battle will take place at Coruscant it is baically the battle of Coruscant but replace the Seperatists with the Empire.

Boba Fett and his Mandalorians
Planets Controlled:
Tatooine
Suliust
Yavin
Hoth
Korriban

vs.

The Seperatists
Planets Controlled:
Geonosis
Mon Calamari
Dantooine
Kessel
Rhen Vhar

vs.

Republic (clones)
Planets Controlled:
Coruscant (Civil War with Empire)
Kamino
Alderaan
Corellia (Civil War with Empire)
Kashyyyk
Naboo

vs.

Galactic Empire
Planets Controlled:
Coruscant (Civil War with Republic)
Corellia (Civil War with Republic)
Endor
Bespin
Duro

After a majority has agreed who would win the battle I will name the next battle and situation.

Darth_Glentract
The Empire wins every time.

Gryn Jabar
Galactic Empire destroys the others. This thread isn't very good, where are the Old Sith, KOTOR era Republic, etc?

Fishy
GE wins without any doubt.

Gryn Jabar
What if KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN! commands the other races big grin?

Darth_Glentract
Boba Fett and his Mandalorians numbered around 20 or so, I think. Not much of a fighting force.

exanda kane
Wasn't it Jango and his merry Mandalorians 'stead of Boba?

Darth_Glentract
No. Boba became Mandalore ~20 A.B.Y.

Tangible God
Boba became Mandalore?.....................KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!!!!

exanda kane
hmm - this getting weird now...Boba, Mandalore - *** shuld not haf happened!

So what it turns out he isnt the last of the Mandalorians or what? Clones blah blah...

Thought the last of 'em were killed in the Jedi Battle of Galidran or wherever...

Darth_Glentract
Boba restarted them. Jango left his instructions to or something.

exanda kane
But if there isnt any left then how can he restart tthem or btw what book etc. is this in? sounds rather interesting...

Darth_Glentract
I think its in TUF. They are only in there for one page though. TBoba saves Han and everyone else, showing that he respects Han now, rather than hating him.

Tangible God
Goddamn NJO, messing everything up again.

Gryn Jabar
QFT.

Twilight Janick
The Republic will win it.

Gryn Jabar
Once again, another amazing argument from Twilight Janick.

Lord Simus
The Republic can win if they use the same tactics as the Rebel Alliance and it would be much easier due to the fact that the have superior technology.

Gryn Jabar
The OP said the goal of this was to destroy the opposing force. Or is it? Sorry, but what is the point of them fighting? Just to beat them in one battle? or destroy their planets? Because in any situation, the Empire takes this.

Lord Simus
Once they have lost of there planets they have been defeated and they wouldn't when in any situation.

Gryn Jabar
Death Star for teh win!

Lord Simus
The Death Star is not indestructible.

Darth_Glentract
They don't need the Death Star. The Galaxy Gun can finish them all within 10 hours.

Lord Simus
I don't think we should include the Glaxay Gun thats too much of advantage. By the way how did it get destroyed?

IKC
Empire. No military force in the history of the galaxy has been so formidable, or so sadly squandered.

Palpatine should have given Thrawn control of the entire Imperial military.

Twilight Janick
Then, exclude the Galaxy Gun, and all other superweapons, and Thrawn from play. ARC-170s can easily destroy TIE Interceptors because ARC-170s are shielded and TIE Interceptors are not.

Deus Ex
I know... let's maim the Empire to give everyone a running chance!

Not.

Please... the Empire outclasses all before it. Admit this and move on.

jollyjim311
*sarcastic tone* YEAH RIGHT! The Mandalorians with like five or six guys to a planet would own everyone!

Empire destroys the others. Even if they teamed up probably.

Tangible God
I really wish that Janick guy would just shut up.

All I'm saying is, it's a good thing HE'S not the deciding member of a jury, "Exclude Thrawn and the Gun." What are you stoned? They're as much as part of the Empire as the stormtrooper or ISD's, no matter how erroneous.

Hey I got a great idea for the Rebels, let's take out the Mon Cal cruisers and Luke, and Mothma, and Ackbar, because that's what shitheads do.

Deus Ex
lmfao!

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Then, exclude the Galaxy Gun, and all other superweapons, and Thrawn from play. ARC-170s can easily destroy TIE Interceptors because ARC-170s are shielded and TIE Interceptors are not.

A single ISD can wipe out all the enemy planets. It can commit BaseDelta Zero; sterilizing a planet, for those who don't know what that means.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Stupid boy. The internet is for KHAAAAAAAAAN!

Deus Ex
KHAAAAAAN!!!

Tangible God
What?

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Deus Ex
KHAAAAAAN!!!

'Nuff said

Tangible God
Koomy a my lord!

truejedi
You know, if you let the Republic go get the Sun Crusher back, which is basically supposed to be invincible (unless your Han Solo <go figure&gtwink then they win, i think the empire's got it made in everything but that, b/c the suncrusher can just kinda fly THROUGH the Death Star.

Sorgo
Ooteenie Influence x250

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by truejedi
You know, if you let the Republic go get the Sun Crusher back, which
stardestroyer.net says that they were the tech of the GE. Even so, if they LOST such a uber weapon, how the hell can they expect fight a war?

Tru_Slice
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
A single ISD can wipe out all the enemy planets. It can commit BaseDelta Zero; sterilizing a planet, for those who don't know what that means.
Bull.

The Empire would never be able to take KAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHNNN!!!!!!!

(I had to get that out)

Nai Fohl
Uah...that "Kaaaaaaaaaaahn" thing always reminds me of the German soccer national team (which sucks atm) especially the keeper (Oliver Kahn):

http://www.therockalltimes.co.uk/2005/03/14/oliver-kahn.jpg

Tangible God
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Uah...that "Kaaaaaaaaaaahn" thing always reminds me of the German soccer national team (which sucks atm) especially the keeper (Oliver Kahn):

http://www.therockalltimes.co.uk/2005/03/14/oliver-kahn.jpg (chuckles)

truejedi
true, the suncrusher WAS GE. i had forgotten that, i was just kinda thinking about kyp flying about like a crazy man.

Tru_Slice
Originally posted by truejedi
true, the suncrusher WAS GE. i had forgotten that, i was just kinda thinking about kyp flying about like a crazy man.

In that case...

...KYP PWNS ALL!!!!!!

Deus Ex
KHAAAANNN!!!!

Gryn Jabar
KHAAAAAAN!

Tru_Slice
Kyp's Suncrusher is later sabatouged by KHAAAAAAAAN!!! and KHAAAAAAN!!! kills all!

Deus Ex
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/3121/sidskhan9ja.jpg

Tangible God
LMAO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.