Hermione/Draco fic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

seduce_me_draco

daeri
For fic you have to be here;

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f92/

TheSun
Erm, not very good or realistic, is it?

Raven Guardia
ewww.

Darth Traya
What the hell!? Are you deranged or something!?

zombieman
If you're after any CONSTRUCIVE comments, it looks like you've come to the wrong place. This advice I can offer you though- I think you need to work on your prose. It's a little awkward to read, and seems to flow in fits and starts, rather than smoothly.

I know of a lot of good reference books that can help you with prose, and even some websites. PM me if you're interested.

zac_j

actor
WTF?!?!?!

Was this person actually being serious?

TheSun
Yes, although I highly doubt s/he was trying to place the characters into their true frames, i.e. s/he didn't try to stay faithful to the character presonalities that Rowling creates. The effect is that a much less talented writer than Rowling has distorted character stolen from another novel. Plus, the writing style isn't very good, perhaps one of those romance novels that some people waste their saturdays with.

seduce_me_draco
Hmmmmmm... if i carry on you will realise that i have actually kept it to the character personalities. I have woven this from the 'gaps' that JKR has left or created herself. May i remind you that i am not even 16!?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.