What do you hate most about other drivers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
I hate people who sit with their hazards on when they're parked at the side of the road but have a car behind them so you think they're indicating to pull out coz you can only see one indicator so you sit and flash them to pull out and they dont coz they're sitting weaiting for their wife to come out a shop or something. mad

nick1811
i dont drive

Ken Kenobi
When they drive too slow, when they can't regulate their speed, they brake suddenly, when they cut me off.

I like flipping em off.

Whisper
For some reason I hate people who smoke while driving. And I hate people who use their cellphones while trying to drive. It's kinda dangerous trying to turn round a corner while telling your friend that your husbands left you while on your cellphone.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Whisper
For some reason I hate people who smoke while driving. And I hate people who use their cellphones while trying to drive.

Guilty on both counts.

Whisper
*honks horn at Ken Kenobi*

Ken Kenobi
I barely use my cell in the car, maybe once in a week. I don't like talking on phones.

Hegemon875
Originally posted by amity75
I hate people who sit with their hazards on when they're parked at the side of the road but have a car behind them so you think they're indicating to pull out coz you can only see one indicator so you sit and flash them to pull out and they dont coz they're sitting weaiting for their wife to come out a shop or something. mad

OMG yeah I hate that to! I also hate tailgaters I like to wait till they get real close and slam on the brakes evil face

amity75
Originally posted by Hegemon875
OMG yeah I hate that to! I also hate tailgaters I like to wait till they get real close and slam on the brakes evil face I do that! And it's even better if they're driving a more expensive car than you! That'll teach them and their insurers!

Hegemon875
I do that! And it's even better if they're driving a more expensive car than you! That'll teach them and their insurers!

eek! Its so satisfying to see em fly forward in their seat laughing

leana marie
i hate it when they crash into me... sad it really hurts sometimes... and its never my fault...

RedAlertv2
I hate when they cut me off. Also when they tailgate. I just got my permit, so Ive been going right at the speed limit, rarely over, and people take this as a sign to follow two feet off my bumper.

Sir Mist
Tailgaters! OMFG!! I WILL KILL YOU FOOLS!!!mad mad

Royal Knight
You see I do not drive myself..

but today my b/f was driving home with me in the car...

at the intersection of this one street...the light was green...and there are some streets that have lagging left and right turn arrows but this intersection doesn't have them.....so we cross the intersection---A person driving a hummer almost hits us ...and a person driving a vette doesn't pay attention does the same thing..and I flipped them off

talk about stupid

a1hsauce
when they pull into my lane and then slow down mad

tabby999
when they turn into traffic without looking and you nearly rear end them, then when you pull up beside them and flip them the bird and call them an idiot, they look at you like you did something amazingly wrong. oh and old wankers driving at 20k/h down my road which has a 100k/h speed limit on it, fools, i want to go home not look at the back of your shriveled up old head...

DanieLs_4_Ever
That they're actually stupid enough to drive when High.

Hit_and_Miss
I hate people who don't go at the top speed for the road.... and dam those who hog lanes on the motorway who arn't over-taking

The True Fear
late blinkers

amity75
I also hate people who have cuddly toys in the back window.

Hegemon875
I hate people who brake, come to an almost complete stop, AND THEN PUT ON THEIR BLINKER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.