The gallon of milk 1 hour chug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Has anyone ever done this? My friend decided to try it last night and i bet him 20$ that he couldnt chug a gallon of milk in an hour. He got about half-way through then just called it quits. He was about to puke the rest of the night and he told us once he got home he looked like the exorcist movie and he was pukeing all over the place. So I ask you..is it really possible to drink a gallon of whole milk in an hour and hold it in for another hour?

BackFire
Never tried it.

But I love milk.

My friend has told me about a similar game. You just drink as much milk as you can before puking, see who can drink the most.

Alpha Centauri
I know someone who could do it, I think.

-AC

Lana
I fail to understand the point in such games.....

BackFire
Originally posted by Lana
I fail to understand the point in such games.....

Two words.

Drunken....fratboys.

Kinda three words, but you catch my drift.

Lana
Originally posted by BackFire
Two words.

Drunken....fratboys.

Kinda three words, but you catch my drift.

Heh!

Good point.

tabby999
i recon i could do it, or get close, but i'm not really gonna try, the idea of blasting spew allover the place dosn't appeal that much to me

debbiejo
Originally posted by KidRock
Has anyone ever done this? My friend decided to try it last night and i bet him 20$ that he couldnt chug a gallon of milk in an hour. He got about half-way through then just called it quits. He was about to puke

Well Yeah.....surprised?????confused

amity75
A gallon of milk in one hour? That's easy. That equates to about 8 pints. No bother at all. In fact I'm willing to video myself and post it on here achieving the feat in half an hour.

Echuu
Originally posted by amity75
A gallon of milk in one hour? That's easy. That equates to about 8 pints. No bother at all. In fact I'm willing to video myself and post it on here achieving the feat in half an hour.

Go for it laughing out loud

debbiejo
Anyone who would is an idiot.....gosh really.......

long pig
It's physically impossible. Seriously.

But, if it's 2%, you can do it.

I won 100 dollars after a football game by drinking 1gal 2%. big grin

FeceMan
Originally posted by amity75
Milk isn't the same as alcohol, my boy.

Spelljammer
A gallon is about 4-liters.

Make it diet soda and SpellJammer just earned 20 bucks..

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by debbiejo
Anyone who would is an idiot.....gosh really.......

not if there is a cash incentive. Ive tried shit like that, but nothing quite as hard.

Kosta
Milk is fun, try this at a party.

1. Scull one full glass of milk. this will coat your stomach in it.
2. Scull as much Jim Beam as you think you would be able to handle.
3. Wait a while, you will notice the Jim Beam, (Or what ever other liqour you drank) isnt kicking in.
4. Take a few gulps of your friends beer.
5. Have fun.

big grin

Fëanor
don't you get diarrhea if you drink too much milk or something?

botankus
My fave's the Century Club. 1 ounce of beer (Light beer, of course) per minute for 100 minutes. It seems easy at first, but after 70 or 80, that's when the s*** (or puke) hits the fan, literally.

debbiejo
^....Why do you have that bear picture???.....It's just like wow trippin or something.....hahahhaha

botankus
Haha, well, if you rotate it 90 degrees clockwise, it's an excerpt from a photo I found one time where there was this bear up in a tree. The animal control did something or another and to make a long story short, the bear ended up falling from the tree into some kind of net.

DarkC
Originally posted by KidRock
Has anyone ever done this? My friend decided to try it last night and i bet him 20$ that he couldnt chug a gallon of milk in an hour. He got about half-way through then just called it quits. He was about to puke the rest of the night and he told us once he got home he looked like the exorcist movie and he was pukeing all over the place. So I ask you..is it really possible to drink a gallon of whole milk in an hour and hold it in for another hour?
Nope. Lactates, y'know.

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
Haha, well, if you rotate it 90 degrees clockwise, it's an excerpt from a photo I found one time where there was this bear up in a tree. The animal control did something or another and to make a long story short, the bear ended up falling from the tree into some kind of net.

OK.... wink ...It looks way more special this way..... big grin

jaden101
a US or a UK gallon...a US gallon is 3.7 litres and a UK gallon is 4.5 litres

if its a US gallon then yes...easily....

Capt_Fantastic
I'm slightly lactose intolerant, so when I was younger and didn't want to go to school, I'd drink milk with whatever I had for breakfast....it's easily thrown up...

Great stuff, milk.

As for drinking a gollon in an hour, I doubt I'd make it very long without puking...

X-Woman
Isn't it impossible to take that much kind of liquid into your stomach? I mean a human stomach can only hold so much...

FeceMan
I've read a number of theories on why this won't work. The most popular seems to be that the stomach simply cannot produce enough acid to counteract the basic effects of the milk, causing one to throw up.

If I were just to make a stab in the dark, I would say that it is because milk is a very 'heavy' liquid in comparison to water, soda, etc., and so it is not absorbed into the body nearly as quickly.

I'm probably wrong, but I might be at least partially right.

Botankus, that clip was HILARIOUS. The bear hit a trampoline wink.

RedAlertv2
A side note about milk - kix it with anything, and itlle make you barf. Especially if you mix it with soy sauce.

FeceMan
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
A side note about milk - kix it with anything, and itlle make you barf. Especially if you mix it with soy sauce.
Unless, of course, you mix it with chocolate.

Or cookies, for that matter.

long pig
If you drink the gallon of whole milk, make sure you swig a few gulps of vinger. It'll keep you from barfing.

Or drink 2% milk.

pinkxmastree
my friends gonna do it at lunch tomorrow ill put the link up after i film it

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I'm slightly lactose intolerant, so when I was younger and didn't want to go to school, I'd drink milk with whatever I had for breakfast....it's easily thrown up...

Great stuff, milk.

As for drinking a gollon in an hour, I doubt I'd make it very long without puking...
I drank milk one time and threw up about half an hour later. Best vomiting I've ever done, let me tell you. It came up just as smooth as it went down.

KidRock
Originally posted by FeceMan
I drank milk one time and threw up about half an hour later. Best vomiting I've ever done, let me tell you. It came up just as smooth as it went down.
Tis a beautiful thing.

Bardock42
Milk is disgusting. Why would anyone ever try that. (note the lack of question mark)

FeceMan
Originally posted by Bardock42
(note the lack of question mark)
Don't steal my bit.

Bardock42
Don't steal my bit.

Don't steal....all the UGLY!

Soleran
Originally posted by botankus
My fave's the Century Club. 1 ounce of beer (Light beer, of course) per minute for 100 minutes. It seems easy at first, but after 70 or 80, that's when the s*** (or puke) hits the fan, literally.

I love that game, I mean I love when other people play that game.

Better then watching Oprah!

FeceMan
Originally posted by Bardock42
Don't steal....all the UGLY!
Sorry, I already bought all the handsome cream in the store.

RedAlertv2
Unless, of course, you mix it with chocolate.

Or cookies, for that matter. Damn. I lose

Kal875
I'm going to try it, I love milk, I drink it 24/7 I believe I can drink a whole gallon and keep it in for an hour (Does taking a piss count as holding it in?)

Rogue Jedi
i would think not. can we have cookies between gulps?

grey fox
By chug do mean a continuous drink or as in you just have to finish the whole thing in an hour ?

Deano
i cud do it. i drink milk for fun. seriosuly

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
i cud do it. i drink milk for fun. seriosuly

man i would LOVE to live your life...seriously

Deano
but seriously...if you lived my life, there would be no need for heaven....you'd already be there...seriosuly

Ya Krunk'd Floo
After reading this thread - and these posts - I can actually feel my brain shrinking.

Feels good. Got milk?

jaden101
but seriously...if you lived my life, there would be no need for heaven....you'd already be there...seriosuly

wow...seriously...thats profound...seriously, it seriously is seriously profound...wow

Grinning Goku

Denial or hyperbole? You decide! wink

El_NINO
the reason you puke is because your stomach is not 1 gallon large, so you cant hold it in also milk is processed slowly in your stomach which is why if you drink a glass of milk on an empty stomach you will fool yourself into thinking you just ate something. Its very funny to watch people think they can though.

Jackass trying to do it as fast as they can laughing out loud
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=2091838742330346535&q=1+gallon+milk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.