John Roberts....One Question on him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AdventChild
I was wondering....
Was there a law passed that allows white prosecuters to call black people such names as monkeys, gorillas, apes and etc.....and is there also a law that passed that states that if a white prosecuter wants a black member of the jury to be removed in place of a white jury member they can do so...but if a black prosecuter wants a white member of the jury to be removed in place of a black jury member they can't do it......
I'm wondering cause i don't know....

leana marie
yeah, errr, i dont think so... that would be racist... the only reason im here is cause my brothers name is john robert...

Cringe
airhead no expression

FeceMan
Originally posted by AdventChild
I was wondering....
Was there a law passed that allows white prosecuters to call black people such names as monkeys, gorillas, apes and etc.....and is there also a law that passed that states that if a white prosecuter wants a black member of the jury to be removed in place of a white jury member they can do so...but if a black prosecuter wants a white member of the jury to be removed in place of a black jury member they can't do it......
I'm wondering cause i don't know....
The sarcasm runs deep in this one.

AdventChild
i'm serious...i saw it on the news...geez...

Bardock42
I don't know if it's allowed to say racist remarks in general I don't think that it would be different for a prosecutor....

As for the Jury I think there are specific rules how any jurors can be dismissed and it doesn't matter for what reason.....

botankus
Prosecuters remove who they want. Regardless of what race it is, if they want to remove based on race, they will do it. (But it's best that they keep their reasoning to theirselves).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.