Spawn vs. Magneto, Sinister, Superman, Phoenix and Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
I am talking about Spawn with powers of heaven and hell.

jgiant
Spawn is the new IT guy...

Cosmo Kramer
what?

The True Fear
spawn is the new juggernaut

Cosmo Kramer
well i havent been around in a while so i wouldnt know. But I think this would be a crazy fight.

jgiant
Spawn is the new guy to beat...the guy who is uber powerful and can beat anyone...

Spawnrules
depends if its what version if its god-like they spawn already knows this is going to happen if its old version spawn need 1 day prep time to defeat them

Spawnrules
good art aint it

Spawnrules
this is godlike spawn its my action figure

Spawnrules
god-like spawn is another name for hellspawn that has gone beyond the level and kill the image verson of devil

RAGE17
Originally posted by Spawnrules
this is godlike spawn its my action figure

your life makes me sad.....

JediMasterLuke5
Whats with all the Spawn threads its not like he's that powerful. Spawn get's owned. Speed Blitz by Superman will take him out.

The King of All
I don't know how powerful spawn is, but I do know this...... he looks really cool.

The True Fear
Originally posted by RAGE17
your life makes me sad..... laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Spawnrules
why i love spawn liek you love collosus but spawn melts and kills him

jollyjim311
Spawn gets his ass handed to him. Sinister is nasty. (he seams to be typically underrated) Not Spawn calliber, but nasty.

Spawnrules
spawn owns sinister all he has to do is send him to hell then he will go and get some ice cream

Spawnrules
sinister cant defeat apocalypse spawn already did only in threads, and he defeated the devil sinister is busy rubbing apocalypse shoe and cherhing every step of his unt

Spawnrules
hes afraid, when apocalypse was about to get so much power sinister takes out the plug and runs like a girl

jollyjim311
No, Sinister had his own plans, but they are probably too complex for your Fan boy brain to understand. No matter what we say you will always think "Spawn rocks! Yeah" so I'm not going to bother arguing.

Spawnrules
im a looser

Xplosive
Sinister is the weakest here.

Spawnrules
true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.