attention all cheaties

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bushidorodent
has your girlfriend/boyfriend ever cheated on you and you relize that it pisses you off but you love them to much to break up with them? i need to know what to do?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by bushidorodent
has your girlfriend/boyfriend ever cheated on you and you relize that it pisses you off but you love them to much to break up with them? i need to know what to do?
Firstoff *smack*

If you love someone, you'll dump them immideatly. As anyone who would cheat doesn't know the meaning of the word love, and anyone who would stay with a cheater doesn't know how to love themself.

You know what you do? You dump that *****, that's what you do, you dump that *****, find yourself a real woman, and be happy. Or just relax untill your feeling recooperate, whatever floats your fancy.

Personaly SpellJammer finds putting phone numbers on bathroom stalls a very comforting sense of closure. The guy she cheated on him with ofcourse, like he's going to give that whore free dick.. Give SpellJammer more credit then THAT..

bushidorodent
thanks sj but she has cheated on me twice once with a girl and once with a guy the girl was for two weeks and the dude was for three days but the thing is i dont blame her cuz i live in mesquite and she lives in fort worth and we only see each other like twice a month so i dont know but thank you for your advice

Sorgo
Love is eliminated when someone cheats on you. Obviously, they take new interest on that other person. Do not be a sucker. Leave that person to their new found love and find another fish in the sea.

mysterio69
cheated w/ a girl? ask her to bring the girl over at least once. you'd be foolish not to. then dump her skanky ass. yes

bushidorodent
hahaha actualy i kinda have lol im a pervert

mysterio69
you asked, or you actually did?

bushidorodent

bushidorodent
wtf does it mean is she tring to play me??

jerlark386
Originally posted by bushidorodent
I want you to be the Daddy of my children!

laughing laughing laughing laughing

bushidorodent
haha i lnow no just asked she said she would weekend after next im going over the 21st cuz its our one year anaversary thing

mysterio69
that's some ****in' wacky sh!t to write. she seems like a friggin' a pill to me. and she's gonna do it again, too. i mean, wtf kind of apology includes sh!t about chicken, mashed potaoes, and her period? trust me, you don't wanna be her babies' daddy.

Snoopbert
Dude... end it.

Raven Guardia
dude, she cheated on you twice!...TWICE! what makes you think she is not gonna do it again. She will. you said she cheated on you with another girl???..and a guy?. They say love is blind, and I think you need to realize she is a bit on the sleezy side. I think she will keep cheating and hurting you because she knows you always take her back. If I were you her ass would of been dumped by now.

Rogue Jedi
let me say this. if someone cheats on their significant other, its not a question of IF they will do it again. its a question of WHEN they will do it again.

bushidorodent
ok thanks guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.