Return of the infamous Pizza Party!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
A while back I had a series of deliciously great pizza party threads in which the proffessor was out of town so all the students had a pizza party but the members of KMC showed us all that such an action would result in careless under age drinking and ensue in either a killer movie, sabertooth might try to ruin it, or Wolverine smells the beer and tells Cyclops who immedietly calls everyones parents or Under Dog shows up but if your American you should definitly respond. Yeah! Happy Dance

Hulk Power
WTF?

ScarletSpider
Wolverine smells the beer...then drinks it all.

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by Hulk Power
WTF?

You know what? You suck!

Cosmo Kramer
well i guess the newbs dont have as much personality, intelligence or sense of humor as the members of last year.

The True Fear
i have been here a while.the vs forum has to much crap in it like this. quit killing it.

Cosmo Kramer
I have been here longer and so has Scarlet Spider and threads like this made it great now look what you people have reduced it to.

The True Fear
go to the the general. there is a on this thread

Creshosk
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
I have been here longer and so has Scarlet Spider and threads like this made it great now look what you people have reduced it to. I had no idea that October was older than May. . .

So much for the intelligence thing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The True Fear
what the hell calendar do you run on?

Cosmo Kramer
I wasnt looking and yeah he has. But whatever i never seen him before so he looked new.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
A while back I had a series of deliciously great pizza party threads in which the proffessor was out of town so all the students had a pizza party but the members of KMC showed us all that such an action would result in careless under age drinking and ensue in either a killer movie, sabertooth might try to ruin it, or Wolverine smells the beer and tells Cyclops who immedietly calls everyones parents or Under Dog shows up but if your American you should definitly respond. Yeah! Happy Dance

lol i remember those classic shit....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.