With all the recent bans..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
SpellJammer thinks him and Coldfire have no choice but to try and attempt operation: repopulation! *Unzips pants*

PAY NO ATTENTION TO BARDOCK AND HIS CAMCORDER COLDFIRE! THAT IS ACTUALLY A DEVICE TO HELP MAKE US BOTH MORE FERTAL DURING OPERATION: REPOPULATION!

The True Fear
yes it is. how do you turn on night vision?

Kharhmah
huh

jerlark386
You push the button with the little lightning symbol on it.

leana marie
ok you are way too creepy for coldfire.... coldfire run!!!!!!

Sorgo
The poor OTF...

Inspectah Deck
Looks like Spelljamma turned into P.I.M.P.

The True Fear
ok i pressed the button

leana marie
i think you should get banned for this thread...

The True Fear
no

Hit_and_Miss
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay15.jpg

Snoopbert
It's lighthearted, though moronic. For one, no one is too creepy for anyone. Second, it's just the internet, and in the hearts and minds of pretty much everyone, unless there is more definite conatact outside of a few PM's... you'll just wind up being a memory. So don't fret youngin's, it matters not.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
http://www.geocities.com/tazz_wwf13/godfather1.jpg
Rollup a fatty..
For this pimp daddy..
Light that bud up and say?!?!?!

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Spelljammer
http://www.geocities.com/tazz_wwf13/godfather1.jpg
Rollup a fatty..
For this pimp daddy..
Light that bud up and say?!?!?!

Is that Mistah Cool J?

Spelljammer
Is that Mistah Cool J?
That's the Godfather from WWF. He wasn't a very good wrestler, but he didn't have to be. He'd bribe his way out of matches by leaving his opponents the option of wrestling him, or being excorted by one of his hos. (Which you know what that leads too..) Naturally 9 out of 10 times they chose the happy ending lol..

Later Steven Richards knocked him out, and had him "rehabilitated". (AKA: brainwashed.) to join Right to Censor. An evil ACLU like organization bent solely on sucking the fun out of wrestling and "fighting the good fight" as they'd put it. The Godfather became "The Goodfather".

But his pimp nature began to resurfance slowly, and eventualy he broke free from Steven's grasp, and reopend the ho express lane..

Raven Guardia

He one Pimp Daddy.

General Zink
Hurray for shooting this thread in the face. no expression

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by General Zink
Hurray for shooting this thread in the face. no expression

you wanna be a pimp too? erm stick out tongue j/k

ILLHACKU
What in the hell are you talking about?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by ILLHACKU
What in the hell are you talking about?

what in the hell do you think.

Coldfire
SpellJammer thinks him and Coldfire have no choice but to try and attempt operation: repopulation! *Unzips pants*

PAY NO ATTENTION TO BARDOCK AND HIS CAMCORDER COLDFIRE! THAT IS ACTUALLY A DEVICE TO HELP MAKE US BOTH MORE FERTAL DURING OPERATION: REPOPULATION!
embarrasment

snehin

PAY NO ATTENTION TO BARDOCK AND HIS CAMCORDER COLDFIRE! THAT IS ACTUALLY A DEVICE TO HELP MAKE US BOTH MORE FERTAL DURING OPERATION: REPOPULATION! laughing out loud laughing amber must be freaked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.