Hello, new to the forum But quick question about Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Actually it's a few questions.
When did Cyclops mess with Psylocke, and was he with Jean at the time?
I ask this because i read before that he couldn't help it, and it was implied that there was nothing he could do about it.
Next question
When Cyclops first cheated with Emma, was it physically, or mentally? And did Jean in fact cheat with Logan first?

Just curious, cause i fell off reading X-men, but Cyke was always my favorite character, bar none.

kichiku_beihei
Way back in the Uncanny series, Cyclops and Betsy had a crush on each other, it was more of a lust than a romantic. Cyclops and Jean were together, but were not married.

When Cyclops had the "affair", they did it telepathically, so technically it wasn't "cheating" but Jean begged to differ.

Jean and Logan have a weird relationship. She has feelings for him, but repressed them until the night Xavier (Cassandra Nova) left with Empress Lilandra in the New X-Men. She kissed Logan while he was in the woods, but he rejected her. They also kissed when that weird kid trapped Jean and Logan in his head in the New X-Men. Jean had admitted that she had feelings for Logan to Scott when he confronted her about it way back in Uncanny, and again when Saber tooth was staying in the Mansion. Matter of fact, Jean almost (wanted) to kill Sabre tooth because he was pointing that fact out and harping her about it.

They always had that weird relationship going where it seemed at certain times (mainly in The New X-Men) Jean wanted to give into her desires, but pulled away because she has to be the good girl.

UniOmni
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
Way back in the Uncanny series, Cyclops and Betsy had a crush on each other, it was more of a lust than a romantic. Cyclops and Jean were together, but were not married.

When Cyclops had the "affair", they did it telepathically, so technically it wasn't "cheating" but Jean begged to differ.

Jean and Logan have a weird relationship. She has feelings for him, but repressed them until the night Xavier (Cassandra Nova) left with Empress Lilandra in the New X-Men. She kissed Logan while he was in the woods, but he rejected her. They also kissed when that weird kid trapped Jean and Logan in his head in the New X-Men. Jean had admitted that she had feelings for Logan to Scott when he confronted her about it way back in Uncanny, and again when Saber tooth was staying in the Mansion. Matter of fact, Jean almost (wanted) to kill Sabre tooth because he was pointing that fact out and harping her about it.

They always had that weird relationship going where it seemed at certain times (mainly in The New X-Men) Jean wanted to give into her desires, but pulled away because she has to be the good girl.

Okay, so Jean did kiss Logan.....But any of the time she kissed him, was she married to Scott/Cyke?? Cuz if they were dating, there is no official obligation owed, but if married already...............doooodddooooodddddooooot

kichiku_beihei
Yes, she was married to Scott when they kissed twice. IMO, she showed most of her desires for him in The New X-Men.

UniOmni
Okay, so now i know that she disregards the marriage vows. Thanx. Truly sad day, cuz they use to be my favorite couple.

kichiku_beihei
lol settle down buddy. IMO, the playing field is quite even considering he married and had a child with Madilyn Pryer, Jeans Clone, and had been lusting after Besty for a long while. No one is perfect. Like Cyke told Emma, "We had teenage love, thats all. We've changed" and so on.

crimsonphoenix
cyclops and jean are equally both sluts...........lol

UniOmni
lol settle down buddy. IMO, the playing field is quite even considering he married and had a child with Madilyn Pryer, Jeans Clone, and had been lusting after Besty for a long while. No one is perfect. Like Cyke told Emma, "We had teenage love, thats all. We've changed" and so on.

I see what you're saying, but wasn't Jean believed to be dead, when he married and impregnated Maddie?? If she was dead, or so believed, he had the right to move on. Now, with Psylocke, thats still wrong, but if they weren't married at the time, he owes Jean nothing. There is no official vows spoken binding him to her, and vice versa. See my point.
It's one thing for me or my girl to give in to temptation while dating, but once married, that stops. Period. He was wrong for mentally cheating on Jean, yes, but for her to have physically kissed another man while married is unforgivable in my book. Good thing its Marvel's. Personally, i'd call Cyke a simp for staying with a woman who admitted to having feeling for another man, one who's in constantly close proximity to her. Temptation that is constant becomes transgression. Sorry for the essay, but i believe that marriage is sacred, and to take it lightly is cause for a termination of contract.

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
So true ! laughing out loud

Psionic_Luver08
yes but there my fave characters now (i also like emma and logan)ok but i have 2 admit ur rite all four of those people are big whores but i love em anyway!!!!!!!!!

crimsonphoenix
i didnt see the hole picture there...cyclops/jean/emma/logan are all big sluts......lol

Psionic_Luver08
ya they r but there kew is wat i was tryin to say get it now oh and go to my new thread emma/jean/cyke adn logan its bout them!!!!!

crimsonphoenix
Yeah i like all four of the characters.... but in the beginning i didnt like emma. Then she grew on me.

X-Menfan87
Well Logan is horney as H#ll every one nows that so is Emma.

crimsonphoenix
yeah they are...lol i bet they give good s*x....

X-Menfan87
I bet Logan would naughty

crimsonphoenix
lol yeah........

X-Menfan87
You know what I'll be dreaming about tonight drool

crimsonphoenix
which one tho hugh or the comic or both...lol

X-Menfan87
WOW TWO OF THEM droolio

crimsonphoenix
lol.....

kichiku_beihei
Originally posted by X-Menfan87
You know what I'll be dreaming about tonight drool Originally posted by X-Menfan87
WOW TWO OF THEM droolio

Some one needs a cold shower roll eyes (sarcastic)

peejayd
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix

* not really, dude...

* Cyke has every reason to leave Jean and move on...

* Jean & Logan are the culprits...

kichiku_beihei
lol they sure are the evil doer's aren't they! Then again, which horrible skank is sleeping with the leader of the X-Men, whom is undermining them so the Hellfire club can destroy the X-Men? And which shallow person is being blinded by big bazonga's and bleached hair that dresses like a prostitute? Oh right, thats Emma and Scott Happy Dance

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by peejayd
* not really, dude...

* Cyke has every reason to leave Jean and move on...

* Jean & Logan are the culprits...

I'm not a dude, i'm a dudette ! smile

peejayd
lol they sure are the evil doer's aren't they! Then again, which horrible skank is sleeping with the leader of the X-Men, whom is undermining them so the Hellfire club can destroy the X-Men? And which shallow person is being blinded by big bazonga's and bleached hair that dresses like a prostitute? Oh right, thats Emma and Scott Happy Dance

* accept the fact that Cyke is moving on... consider how Jean cheated on Cyke for Logan...

* leaving Jean for Emma is very understandable for me, than staying with the woman you love and makes out with someone else...

UniOmni
^^^^This guy sees my point. Cosign all the way.

Disappear
and whether or not emma's trying to undo the x-men along with (apparently) a new HFC is still speculation at this point...

pr1983
Firstly, sluts is awfully harsh...

fact: scott has lost jean 3 times... and he's mourned her 3 times...

she kissed logan, he did nothing more than think thoughts about emma... and who hasnt imagined someone else in their head?

emma gave scott what jean wouldnt... acceptance... she took him as he was, warts and all...

both scott and jean are at fault... throwing around unfair labels is wrong imo...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Disappear
and whether or not emma's trying to undo the x-men along with (apparently) a new HFC is still speculation at this point... She's looney as a toon. That's her secret I'm 68% certain.

blaise
i heard jean kissed logan because scott was ignoring her and keeping her at distance.....because of that incident of being one with apolys...

So she felt she was being pushed away..that gave her no right to kiss logan but u can understand why she did it.

i styll think thats less bad from what cycke and emma did. They were about to have psychic sex...

and don't tell me its not bad cause they didn't really do it and its jus in their heads...

noooooooooo it was in their heads but both of their heads and its like actually doing it.....

UniOmni
Like i said before. Imo they were both wrong. But for my wife to kiss another man while wearing my ring is grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! If we have issues, then we stick with them until a solution is concieved. Because mentally cheating and making out with others won't help the marriage. Only weaken it. That is the sign of an immature relationship.

Creshosk
Originally posted by pr1983
warts What the f**k?

peejayd
Originally posted by blaise
i heard jean kissed logan because scott was ignoring her and keeping her at distance.....because of that incident of being one with apolys...

So she felt she was being pushed away..that gave her no right to kiss logan but u can understand why she did it.

i styll think thats less bad from what cycke and emma did. They were about to have psychic sex...

and don't tell me its not bad cause they didn't really do it and its jus in their heads...

noooooooooo it was in their heads but both of their heads and its like actually doing it.....

* you don't understand the point... ok i'll give you one...

* you got a spouse, which one do you like? cheats on you by making out with another lover... or cheats by engaging psychic sex, by which do not actually happened (only in their heads)...

* Cyke and Jean both are wrong in this situation but Jean got higher level of transgression over Cyke... Jeans physically made out with Logan... Cyke engaged psychic sex with Emma, only in their heads for goodness' sake can't you understand that?

Creshosk
Originally posted by peejayd
* you don't understand the point... ok i'll give you one...

* you got a spouse, which one do you like? cheats on you by making out with another lover... or cheats by engaging psychic sex, by which do not actually happened (only in their heads)...

* Cyke and Jean both are wrong in this situation but Jean got higher level of transgression over Cyke... Jeans physically made out with Logan... Cyke engaged psychic sex with Emma, only in their heads for goodness' sake can't you understand that? Hey you remember that time back at the begining of Inferno when Cyclops left his wife and child for someone who looked like his wife at the time?

Don't try to make either look worse, they are both . . . actually Cyclops has left his wife twice. . huh. . .

peejayd
Originally posted by Creshosk
Hey you remember that time back at the begining of Inferno when Cyclops left his wife and child for someone who looked like his wife at the time?

Don't try to make either look worse, they are both . . . actually Cyclops has left his wife twice. . huh. . .

* i was talking about Emma-Cyke-Jean-Logan issue, dude...

kichiku_beihei
speechless no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.