Ashlee Simpson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

megapunk1235ALT
I like her songs.
They're catchy, (Ignoring the SNL thing)
She's made mistakes and several excuses but I like her songs.
She may have lip synched but she has a throat defect or something.
All my friends loathe her and they don't like the fact I listen to her.
So what I would like to know, what's your opinion on this artist?

(Sorry if this doesen't belong here.If it doesen't then don't flame.
Don't flame for my opinion either,because your wasting your time.)

el_barto
She sucks, bad. Not to mention she lip synced (or however you spell it). She's like Milly Vanillie (again, however you spell it), she sucked, she cant sing, and yet she's popular.

BadKitty
Originally posted by megapunk1235ALT
I like her songs.
They're catchy, (Ignoring the SNL thing)
She's made mistakes and several excuses but I like her songs.
She may have lip synched but she has a throat defect or something.
All my friends loathe her and they don't like the fact I listen to her.
So what I would like to know, what's your opinion on this artist?

(Sorry if this doesen't belong here.If it doesen't then don't flame.
Don't flame for my opinion either,because your wasting your time.) I wouldn't flame ya for your opinion,your entitled to it...but my opinion of her is pure crap..but I give her credit..it takes balls of steel to go out in front of a audience with no talent or beauty and make a fool of yourself over and over...hell she even when back on SnL...so brava

Alpha Centauri
I knew that would happen, actually knew it.

She's a talentless piece or garbage, got her cover blown wide open on Saturday Night Live and because she goes back there people let her off.

She's shit, nothing good about her.

-AC

Myth
I heard that she really does have some weird medical condition that at times gives her voice problems. I saw some 60 Minutes thing (or 20/20 or one of those shows) where they showed footage from before the show. It showed her trying to sing and she really was having a difficult time. Thats when they decided to use a recording. So, I excuse her for lip syncing. However, the part that pissed me off was that at the end of that SNL, she blamed her band. That was the thing that still pisses me off.

Btw, her music sucks.

BadKitty
I didn't realize she blamed her band.. so she is also a huge as$hole..damn. sad

Morgoths_Wrath
I'd hit it

BadKitty
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
I'd hit it eek! you have seen her face right?

just checking embarrasment

PINBALL
AC what did you know?

Alpha Centauri
Read my post.

-AC

The New History
I don't know how people can say she's a good singer. Look, when you go into a high note, it's not supposed to sound screechy. who the hell would even consider even calling her an artist. No offence to anyone who likes her music but I think you have a bad ear.

Wolf Dog
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
I'd hit it laughing out loud

megapunk1235ALT
Originally posted by The New History
I don't know how people can say she's a good singer. Look, when you go into a high note, it's not supposed to sound screechy. who the hell would even consider even calling her an artist. No offence to anyone who likes her music but I think you have a bad ear. I said she's ok.Not totally great.
Also I've only hear 3 songs that my friend told me too check out and she sounded ok. I haven't heard all the songs I admit.
I haven't heard screeching yet, but I'll try listening to more of her songs.
To be honest I never heard her mainstream songs but one called
"Love makes the world go round"

MovieMan22
Ashlee Simpson is complete GARBAGE.

Mainstream
Originally posted by MovieMan22
Ashlee Simpson is complete GARBAGE.

she's not that bad....kinda...I guess..sort of..kinda

LiL nAstY GirL
I love her

megapunk1235ALT
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I love her
What's your favorite song?
(If you don't mind me asking.)
I just want to see if the songs you like are any good, because my friend let me listen to all her songs on her CD.

Lana
I really can't stand her.....she's not a good singer, she doesn't have a good voice, and she really has no talent whatsoever, she's only famous because of her sister.

Not to mention the fact that she can't own up to her own ****-ups and blames them on other people.

tabby999
i second that motion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.