ILLHACKU's computer room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILLHACKU
Chat with me maybe we can become friends? big grin

Nevermind
No I hate you, biatch.

jerlark386
Originally posted by Nevermind
No I hate you, biatch.

ILLHACKU
That's mean What the f**k?

jerlark386
you deserve it. now shutup and die.

ILLHACKU
You can suck it *******.

-hh-
no expression so whats with all the hate?

Coldfire
whoa....

jerlark386
ILLHACKU is just a nobody who thinks he '1337'(elite).leetist scum like him can die.

ILLHACKU
Hey **** you prick you can suck my dick i don't need to take shit from anybody including you. 1337 it was a joke apparently you cant take one, you need to sit down before i beat ur ass.

jerlark386
It was a joke? You are the joke, why don't you just quit now.

ILLHACKU
What did i ever do to you,

Endurself.

Coldfire
HEY guys simmer down... there's no need to sit there and bash each other....

jerlark386
Originally posted by ILLHACKU
What did i ever do to you,

Endurself.

You exist.

I hoped you get hacked, moron.

ILLHACKU
I hope you get hacked so i never have to read any of your posts in my threads!

jerlark386
Originally posted by ILLHACKU
I like in the butt.
I like it alot.
Do me, Jerlark!
Do me hard!

Jeez. I don't know if I'm that kind of man for you.

Coldfire
OK enough already! If you have a problem with each other, take it to PM's or something...

jerlark386
No need to worry, I don't think there will be anymore heat.

ILLHACKU has probably learned his place by now.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Coldfire
HEY guys simmer down... there's no need to sit there and bash each other....

Yes there is. Especially when it's with n00bs. Makes it more fun big grin

jerlark386
To be honest, I'm shocked ILLHACKU has'nt responded yet with some witty retort. You don't think hes gone and off'd himself, do you?

Coldfire
Yes there is. Especially when it's with n00bs. Makes it more fun big grin
lol stick out tongue
Originally posted by jerlark386
To be honest, I'm shocked ILLHACKU has'nt responded yet with some witty retort. You don't think hes gone and off'd himself, do you?
prolly not lol

Nevermind

Who knows? I wish that banned button worked though.

Snoopbert
jerlak, do you think yourself morally superior?

Anyone reading this thread has already labeled you as provoking dick. Just queit yourself and move along, and maybe next time try to avoid inciting a flame assault.

ILLHACKU, I suggest not using leet, even in a joke, as people hate it with a passion. Also, I suggest using the ignore feature and adding jerky boy to it as well. And to maintain a bit more self control.

Also, I have a sneaking suspicion you're both socks.

jerlark386
Originally posted by Snoopbert

Anyone reading this thread has already labeled you as provoking dick. Just queit yourself and move along, and maybe next time try to avoid inciting a flame assault.

ILLHACKU, I suggest not using leet, even in a joke, as people hate it with a passion. Also, I suggest using the ignore feature and adding jerky boy to it as well. And to maintain a bit more self control.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Do I consider myself morally superior?

Well, no. I just can't help but take offense to this guy and everything he posts. I mean hes really just a *complete* dumbass. Hes an insult to other hackers and he must be put down.

You think I'm a sock?

laughing laughing laughing

Well, yes I'll admit it. I'm actually a sock of Cringe, ILLHACKU, KMCdude. The moderators will never be able to detect me. I have multiple access points, isps and proxies. I'm going through all of this just to waste time on pissant forum noone cares about anyway.

I'm just doing this exchange for my own amusement. ILLHACKU is noone. Just one of my fractured personalities. What I fear to become and what I am.

There! Satisfied? Do you feel morally superior, snoopbert?

Snoopbert
Yes, yes I do no expression

jerlark386
I wish ILLHACKU was here. I wish I could bring him back.

I'm sorry. I did'nt mean to say you are noone, ILLHACKU! I was just upset. I'm the one thats noone. Come back!

Nevermind

What is this?! The Salem witch trials?! Everybody is accusing everybody of having a sock because opposite or similar personalities flare! It's so stupid! (e.g kmcdude and Cringe or in this case jerlark386 and ILLHACKU).

Coldfire

erm

Snoopbert
What is this?! The Salem witch trials?! Everybody is accusing everybody of having a sock because opposite or similar personalities flare! It's so stupid! (e.g kmcdude and Cringe or in this case jerlark386 and ILLHACKU). This talk of socks remidns me of Furious_Socks.

jerlark386
Well, this sounds like a fanscinating story.
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/eat.gif

You mean to say, this would not be the first sock? There were other people in ILLHACKU's position?

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Coldfire
erm Why the long face?

Paola
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Do I consider myself morally superior?

Well, no. I just can't help but take offense to this guy and everything he posts. I mean hes really just a *complete* dumbass. Hes an insult to other hackers and he must be put down.

You think I'm a sock?

laughing laughing laughing

Well, yes I'll admit it. I'm actually a sock of Cringe, ILLHACKU, KMCdude. The moderators will never be able to detect me. I have multiple access points, isps and proxies. I'm going through all of this just to waste time on pissant forum noone cares about anyway.

I'm just doing this exchange for my own amusement. ILLHACKU is noone. Just one of my fractured personalities. What I fear to become and what I am.

There! Satisfied? Do you feel morally superior, snoopbert?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.