most underated characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
who do u all think people underate on this forum the most.

top 4

maverick
silver sam.
sentry
night wing

these would be the order I would think of when people say who underated here or not.

The Ion
How the hell is The Sentry underrated?

RAGE17
wolverine....

wolverine8888
on this thread he is no one seems to believe he realy is that powerful

Superherovandal
Senty is more likely extremely overrated. I haven't seen anything that even puts him above Superman.

wolverine8888
lol he only beat the shit out of the x-men ff and avenegers when using only a fraction of his power

The Ion
Originally posted by wolverine8888
on this thread he is no one seems to believe he realy is that powerful
Please. There's people on this forum who believe Sentry can beat anyone from Superman to normal Galactus. If anything he's overrated and incredibly so at that.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by The Ion
Please. There's people on this forum who believe Sentry can beat anyone from Superman to normal Galactus. If anything he's overrated and incredibly so at that.

He can beat Superman. His hard light construct the Void could beat Superman too. smile

crimsonphoenix
Sage from X-men

batmandaman
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
He can beat Superman. His hard light construct the Void could beat Superman too. smile

i like how u are speculating and all that. there hasn't been any evidence what so ever that could even point in the general direction that he could beat superman.

The Ion
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Well I'm completely shocked you would give such an answer. What's next? Wolverine8888 telling everyone they don't know anything about Wolverine? roll eyes (sarcastic)

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by The Ion
Well I'm completely shocked you would give such an answer. What's next? Wolverine8888 telling everyone they don't know anything about Wolverine? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ha thats funny.

roughrider
Nightwing is underrated - perhaps because we don't think he's important. stick out tongue

wolverine8888
Ion I know far more about wolverine then u will ever know.......so kiss my ass. night wings a pritty cool character but ya I could realy care less about him. but maverick is extremely underated on these threads and he should deffently not bee.

long pig
Originally posted by batmandaman
i like how u are speculating and all that. there hasn't been any evidence what so ever that could even point in the general direction that he could beat superman.
Have you read ANY Sentry comic? No? Ok then.

olympian
"Senty is more likely extremely overrated. I haven't seen anything that even puts him above Superman"

I did. He owned a full Herald like he was busy eating his breakfest.

"Nightwing is underrated - perhaps because we don't think he's important"

I atually think hes overrated. In h2h bussiness.

If the talking is about his agility as well as his prep.

Thn yes he is.

Pointinel
Originally posted by RAGE17
wolverine....

*RUMBLING*

you hear that? that's the sound of the haters coming for you! LOL!

Mainstream
Originally posted by roughrider
Nightwing is underrated - perhaps because we don't think he's important. stick out tongue

this guy was good enough to be Batman and he's underrated...on please spare me.

Pointinel
wolverine

*closes thread*

The Ion
Originally posted by wolverine8888
Ion I know far more about wolverine then u will ever know.......so kiss my ass.
laughing So predictable.

DarkCrawler
Namor is underrated.

Mainstream
regular "I have the techno organic virus that Apocalypse infected me with so that I can never reach my full potential Cable" is underrated.

willRules
I agree that Nightwing is underrated...........

vaya_the_elf
I'd say Beast, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Huntress, and Hawkgirl.

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight and Aquaman

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by willRules
I agree that Nightwing is underrated...........

I'd agree on that also

Fieldy69
omfg
wolverine is not underrated

he is probably the most overated character in marvel. Hes a great character but damn he cannot beat hulk or juggernaut. I even heard someone say he could beat Galactus. when wolverine beats hulk or juggernaut or strong characters its becuase of very very poor writing

Draco69
Wonder Woman USED to be underrated but thankfully due to my efforts and a better writer she's getting more respect.

Aquaman still has a LONG way to go...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Woman USED to be underrated but thankfully due to my efforts and a better writer she's getting more respect.

Tottally agree, her recent issues have been very well done. Made her a major player in the DCU, just needs to get rid of that bullet weakness though sad

I was one of the people who use to make fun of Aquaman until I picked up his new series and now he is one of my favorite characters.

roughrider
Originally posted by Draco69

I've seen the design for Ultimate Wonder Woman - she should go that look immediately and get rid of her present costume. Retains the flavour, but more practical.

BobbyD
Captian Marvel and Wonder Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.