The elf locked in the top of the world only to watch the fate of his bretherin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bogen
OK, for all you hard core fans like myself tellme. Who is the elf prince, Morgroth locked at the top of the world only to watch the fate of elfs and men. Never to be moved from that spot. Who was he and wat happened to him

Fëanor
oh wow...you got me there!

shadowy_blue
LMAO, this is hilarious. laughing out loud

Get your facts straight before you ask a question.

You're sure it's an Elf? stick out tongue

The Inkeeper
couldn't you just answer his question rather than mock the poor guy? sad

http://img-fan.theonering.net/rolozo/images/nasmith/sil-melkor.jpg

It was Hurin

Discos
^^ hey dont slag the crazy hardcore fan (like ourselves), thats just wrong. He must be joking.......right huh

Although even reading chapters on Melkor and his captives, it was really devastating for the elves seeing as they arnt mortal and cant simply die one day. Slaves to the end!

Fëanor
no...i was actually stumped on who it was embarrasment

bogen
yes um? ill re-read the sillmarilion as soon as a finish the legend song series then ill get back to you but until then ill ask somemore fourms.

Oh and thnx for defending me

thnx innkepper ur the man
and mad name Feanor( y didn't i think of that!?!)

shadowy_blue
Ask some more forums the same question?

What's the point? messed

Batman Returns
yeah what a fate that dude has. thats sucks hard. i have the silmarillion book with that illustration in it. great pictures in that book. morgoth looks a little like Sauron. and he looks creepier there too, as you cant see what he really looks like, kinda like Sauron.

bogen
well it's interesting to know this sort o' stuff .
And yeah how chaty i think that he'd just start singing himself a song like "the spannish flea"

Exabyte

shadowy_blue
Yeah!!! eek!

Go Exa!!! Happy Dance

Fëanor
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
Yeah!!! eek!

Go Exa!!! Happy Dance it was only a matter of time! yes

bogen
wow exa you da man officaly thnx, so do you know elvish?

Fëanor
Originally posted by bogen
wow exa you da man officaly thnx, so do you know elvish? dude....she's a lady with smarts! stick out tongue

shadowy_blue

bogen
id like to learn it and the second of the two is not so hard, but do you know about these so called LOTR dragons iv'e read Eragon and Eldest, facinating deatal for a 16 year old i look the lore of both stories

Belegûr

bogen
now thats just showing off! ( so and so)

Darth Syko
Actually, it was Maehdros, son of Feanor. He was rescued by Fingon, I think.

Mandos
Trust me, lotr is fun but don't waist your time learning elvish while you can learn a useful language instead. yes

Bar-en-Danwedh
i was just about to say that i think feanor was getting Hurin and Maedhros mixed up.

but maedhros was only up their for a bit, and i don't think he much than his own rescue...

bogen
yeah think it was him, not sure though, ah well ill live

magicturtle
Uh, well i think it was fignashenfarendur and he was rescued by quesgognoskenburg. xD, just stating my oppinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.