Cyke,Emma,Jean and Logan!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psionic_Luver08
ok so this is a fan thread/talk bout the weird foursome of sluts(i still love em tho) Happy Dance so feel free to talk bout them pirate idk why i put the pirate there ,any way so ill start the thread by asking which of those four make the best couple

1)jean and Cyke
2)jean and logan
3)jean and emma(ewwwww!)
4)emma and Cyke
5)emma and logan
6)Cyke and logan (ewwwwwwwwwww!)

crimsonphoenix
Why cant all four be a couple? lol
Lets see. I like the jean/logan fling.....

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by Psionic_Luver08
ok so this is a fan thread/talk bout the weird foursome of sluts(i still love em tho) Happy Dance so feel free to talk bout them pirate idk why i put the pirate there ,any way so ill start the thread by asking which of those four make the best couple

1)jean and Cyke
2)jean and logan
3)jean and emma(ewwwww!)
4)emma and Cyke
5)emma and logan
3 and 6 are just plain WRONG ! no expression

peejayd
* romantically, Cyke and Jean had proven their love with each other... not until someone seduces one of them...

* Logan-Jean, very sensual but i doubt it would last, let them admit and realize themselves, their relationship is not about love, but lust... basically, they are a horny couple, won't last long anyways...

* Cyke-Emma, might last... i trust Cyke's decision... better than Jean's, kissing an animal-freak...

Terry Bogard
while james lust is undeniable i think it not all about it when it comes to jean grey

cyke its just boring so iguess is better if he is with slutty emma.

crimsonphoenix
ooooo i like your sig Terry Bogard.......

thedarkphoenix
does everyone like my sig!?!?!? Crimson Phoenix made it for me....she is really nice. rock ROCK ON!!!!

crimsonphoenix
why does it look so blurry? Was it like that when i gave it to you?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Psionic_Luver08

1)jean and Cyke
2)jean and logan
3)jean and emma(ewwwww!)
4)emma and Cyke
5)emma and logan

I know a certain pr1983 that won't think option nr. 3 is so horrible shifty

~wickerman~

blaise
i say i like jean and cyc - they've been through alot and the true love matter .....

jean and woverine..,noooo but in the movie it was alrite.....though i find them good as a fling not to actually be together

cyc and and emma...its good for awhile but not forever....i styll think its wrong how out of all the mutants they choose emma frost whose basically was the one who played with jean's mind long time ago to make her dark phenox....i think its wrong to have the villian that created dark phenox be with her former husband ..jus my opioion

peejayd
Originally posted by Terry Bogard
while james lust is undeniable i think it not all about it when it comes to jean grey

cyke its just boring so iguess is better if he is with slutty emma.

* flirting with a married gal? not lust? aw c'mon... if it's love, Logan should know first hand that if you love someone, set her free...

* put yourself on Cyke's shoes: you got this Jean for a wife, makes out with another man, also admitted she got feelings for that man - you gonna like that? Cyke deserves to move on...

* Emma has been profiled a $lut eversince, but i trust Cyke's decisions... i'll give him his due...

Paola
there's an X-Men couples thread. Search it, use it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.