Poor Babies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/16/nyregion/16babies.html?ex=1287115200&en=7a3973e1c0f2a86e&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

rolling on floor laughing

Sir Mist
I hope that sick f*ck rots in hell.....(the father)

xmarksthespot
I don't get this "rolling on floor laughing".

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

It was just to see if people would be stupid and get angry at the emoticon instead of what happened in the news article, lol.

xmarksthespot
Oh. Well I wasn't angry, I just didn't get how the emoticon applied in conjunction with the article.

Alpha Centauri
There's one father who had no problem letting go.

Seriously though, that's quite deplorable.

-AC

Tha C-Master
Thats pretty...interesting...

nick1811
wtf? both the mother and the (grand)father should get life sentences

GCG
i never heard anything like this before. but I think it does happen quite regularly in undevelpoed countries.

Lord Nauj
eh ive seen and read worse

PVS
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

he's a tool who gets his rocks off by pushing buttons

soleran30
Wow that is just not only horrible but disgusting.......yikes......the sad thing is I am sure this happens in poor countries fairly frequently as well when they think they cannot take care of the child.....ie feed and such

Victor Von Doom
Will probably be the next TV reality family.

FeceMan
You know, the liberals here could be using this as an argument for abortion.

I, on the other hand, see it as an argument for capital punishment.

EDIT: Sorry, Spelljammer's frequent use of the L-word is rubbing off on me.

EsteemedLeader
'Mr. Ventura's public defender, E. Carl Broege, said his client is far from the "beast" portrayed in media accounts. Instead, he said, his client was a "pathetic little man" who seemed "scared and subdued, and he seemed not to comprehend what was happening."'

Jeez, talk about blatantly trying to get a pity ruling.

FeceMan
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
'Mr. Ventura's public defender, E. Carl Broege, said his client is far from the "beast" portrayed in media accounts. Instead, he said, his client was a "pathetic little man" who seemed "scared and subdued, and he seemed not to comprehend what was happening."'

Jeez, talk about blatantly trying to get a pity ruling.
"Your Honor, my client sucks as a person. Look at him--I have more self-respect for a doormat than I do for him. No, really, an inanimate doormat. Not the 'doormat' you might call someone who doesn't have a spine, but the doormat you put in front of your door. The type that people wipe their shoes on and some bastard with dog shit on his shoes smears it all over the mat and the mat reeks until you take time out of your busy day to thoroughly clean it. That kind of doormat."

manjaro
both her and her father should go down like china town......throw the book at them to make an example

soleran30
Originally posted by FeceMan
You know, the liberals here could be using this as an argument for abortion.

I, on the other hand, see it as an argument for capital punishment.

EDIT: Sorry, Spelljammer's frequent use of the L-word is rubbing off on me.

LOL oh no the liberals are attacked again.......fetus have no rights new born babies well they only took one breathe so they don't really count but hey lets be humane and give the guy a place to stay for free the rest of his life because thats the civil thing to do haha

Alpha Centauri
If a scientist came here and said "At time of abortion, it's just cells" there would be many people going "Nah, lying. Liberal."

-AC

soleran30
Well different discussion entirely but it does depend on which trimester the pregancy is in.

Alpha Centauri
To some people it doesn't. To some people regardless of stage, it's a "baby".

This is wrong, but still happens. I agree though, different discussion.

-AC

Cosmic_Beings
*Update*

I tried looking into what happened to those two after that story aired on the news, but I couldn't find anything. It seems that they just wanted a shocking story, and didn't bother with an update later.

allofyousuckkk
That's pretty ****ed up (we shouldn't bleep out curses on KMC, I think most members are mature enough to not overdo it)

Anyway. I don't understandthe reasoning behind this? Why didn't they give the kid up for adoption or (worst case scenario) kill it quickly? Wtf was going through their minds when they tossed a helpless infant down a garbage? chute.

FeceMan
Wry Declaration: It seems that something altogether different from time flies when one is not enjoying oneself.

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by FeceMan
Wry Declaration: It seems that something altogether different from time flies when one is not enjoying oneself.

Welcome back to the topic, FeceMan.

whitewolfgurl
sad That's just wrong.... I really hate people like that. I can't believe they would do that! Man if you didn't want the baby just put it up for adoption! Don't throw it out of a window!!! mad

Cosmic_Beings
*Update*

I still can't believe how awful things like this can happen!

lord xyz
Pretty ****ing cool crazy.

AngryManatee
Who would toss children out of a window? A waste of good chinese food sad

lord xyz
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Who would toss children out of a window? A waste of good chinese food sad **** the chinese.

Cosmic_Beings
yeah it is pretty sick

Cosmic_Beings
This story is jacked up

Robtard
Someone needs attention smile

rudester
Wat i dont get were was the mother in all this? And was it the father or uncle?

Cosmic_Beings
gross

rolling on floor laughing

Robtard
You're still trying to troll with the shame schtick 8+ years later. You need to improve your game, kid.

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by Robtard
You're still trying to troll with the shame schtick 8+ years later. You need to improve your game, kid.

Been here longer than you have, son

laughing

NemeBro
You're a fajet.

Robtard
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
Been here longer than you have, son

laughing

No one cares, supra.

Impediment
Quit reviving dead and pointless threads, Cosmic Beings, else you'll get a warning.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.