Wool Blankets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snoopbert
These things are pretty warm. I have two and they're enough to keep me pretty warm most of the time. What's great is that Wool is the only material on Earth that will still keep you warm even when.. sopping... wet.

Ms Flower
indeed nice, i used to have one. sad

jerlark386
Originally posted by Snoopbert
These things are pretty warm. I have two and they're enough to keep me pretty warm most of the time. What's great is that Wool is the only material on Earth that will still keep you warm even when.. sopping... wet.

What about hot water? That'll keep you warm even when its sopping wet.

leana marie
i love wool blankets!!! i have one thin one but its enough!!! i also love down blankets but im alergic to them so i cant use them sad

Snoopbert
Originally posted by leana marie
i love wool blankets!!! i have one thin one but its enough!!! i also love down blankets but im alergic to them so i cant use them sad I'm sorry.

Originally posted by jerlark386
What about hot water? That'll keep you warm even when its sopping wet. True stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
I have ONE thin one and it keeps me warmer than my duvet.

-AC

snehin
hmm i have 2 wool 2 cotton and a mink and 1 of which i donno what it is i have a blanket for everyseason how jobless am i to hav so many blankets laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.