The Cringe, KMCDUDE, ILLHACKU and Jerlark386 thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jerlark386
The four of us. .Now its really party time. Whats up guys. ILLHACKU, I hope this makes up for me being rude in your threads(I change my mind about u). Hey KMCdude , like my new sig?

lolz! No to pick on ya, but I think its funny.

Its all good. Let the best man win in the poll. smile

Nevermind
ILLHACKU has been banned.

Nevermind
And It looks like you have been too!

kmcdude
Wow,u guys have been banned laughing ...........Thanks for the sig...............I guess huh

but honestly this is getting annoying.........I am NOT a sock of anyone,or is anyone me.

kmcdude
There was also no need for this thread to be made,as there is already one like exactly like this...............I am trying to get this closed.I am no ones sock and I dont know why you put my name in your sig and copied it as I hardly know you,sorry to be mean but this is getting annoying.............

kmcdude
Originally posted by jerlark386
The four of us. .Now its really party time. Whats up guys. ILLHACKU, I hope this makes up for me being rude in your threads(I change my mind about u). Hey KMCdude , like my new sig?

lolz! No to pick on ya, but I think its funny.

Its all good. Let the best man win in the poll. smile

You already made a thread exactly like this.........
mad

snehin
god this is an issue now sock threads??first it was poop now sox laughing

kmcdude
no expression I want this closed............

nitro-swicked
laughing

kmcdude
Originally posted by kmcdude
There was also no need for this thread to be made,as there is already one like exactly like this...............I am trying to get this closed.I am no ones sock and I dont know why you put my name in your sig and copied it as I hardly know you,sorry to be mean but this is getting annoying.............

mattador
ah, gay gay gay. pointless threads everytime you turn around. I swear like 5 of em' poped up overnight...

kmcdude
Originally posted by mattador
ah, gay gay gay. pointless threads everytime you turn around. I swear like 5 of em' poped up overnight...

I know...........

mattador
Then why are you in ALL the thread titles?

kmcdude
Then why are you in ALL the thread titles?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Not my fault.........

mattador
suuure.

DarkC
To echo STaT|C's words....

Gay, gay, gay. That is all.

Cringe
This is gayer than the time me and kmcdude had our own thread Happy Dance

kmcdude
Originally posted by Cringe
This is gayer than the time me and kmcdude had our own thread Happy Dance

Or the time me and you went to your uncle's and he showed us how to shoot old granny's with a water pistol from the tree's smile

Nevermind

It's the OTF what do you expect?

Cringe
Or the time me and you went to your uncle's and he showed us how to shoot old granny's with a water pistol from the tree's smile

That was funny hysterical

kmcdude
That was funny hysterical

big grin Thankyou

Cringe
Your welcome smile

kmcdude

edit

jerlark386
This thread was dead, but you just had to resurrect it, did'nt you?

no

kmcdude
This thread was dead, but you just had to resurrect it, did'nt you?

no

Well, You know why I had to dont you mad

jerlark386
Well, You know why I had to dont you mad

Ummm... no, not really.

kmcdude
Ummm... no, not really.

you think I am a sock( and i have asked a mod to shut this)

jerlark386
you think I am a sock( and i have asked a mod to shut this)

Shut what exactly? This is'nt a thread accusing you of being a sock. Its just another harmless and pointless poll, much like the one you made.

See thread title.

Cringe
But mine and his names are in it in association with yours. It's kind of embarrassing have mine and your names so close together like that confused

kmcdude
But mine and his names are in it in association with yours. It's kind of embarrassing have mine and your names so close together like that confused

laughing out loud Exactly, I mean you suck Jerlark 386 sad ................................Bad man sad

Cringe
No offense but it's true sad

jerlark386
viva la thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.